- Text Size +
“Yes how can I help you?” The woman asked, looking at Ashley's belly.

“Yes, can I see Nick Carter please?” Ashley asked, scared and nervous all at once. Her hands were sweaty and she felt as if she was gonna pass out.

“Yes? How can I help you? Ashley?” I said all in one breath.

“Nick we need to talk”, she manage to say, avoiding eye contact with him.

“Oh my gosh Ashley, you can't be pregnant. The test came up negative and its only been 2 ½ months since we saw eachother...”, I continued, but was cut off by my fellow band mate, A.J.

“And you look like your gonna bust any minute”, A.J laughed, but realizing it wasn't a laughing matter after two pairs of eyes were looking at him evily.

“The pregnancy test lied. After we had got done, I still haven't got my period and I was getting bigger by the day”, Ashley explained, wanting to cry, but knew she had to be strong. “I went to the doctors and he said, I am indeed pregnant”.

“What are you like 7 months pregnant or something?” A.J asked confused, standing by Nick's side.

“I'm 3 ½ months pregnant”, she replied, finding a chair and sitting down.

“How is that so? You look huge for only being 3 ½ months pregnant”, laughed A.J, confused and curious.

“Gee thanks. You don't look so good yourself either”, she laughed in a sarcastic tone.

“Is there something your not telling me?” I asked, breaking up the laughter and becoming annoyed.

“Well, were not having just one baby”, Ashley revealed, putting her head down.

“We're having TWINS!” I screamed, causing the woman at the desk to look our way.

“I wish it was just twins”, she replied, making him calm down. The woman focus her attention on her work.

“Then what?” I asked, a little bit more calmer but yet anxious to know. I took a seat beside her.

“Were having triplets”, Ashley revealed, biting her bottom lip to keep from crying.

“Wow, Nick's soldiers developed three babies. Damn you go boy”, A.J laughed at them.

“A.J, can you leave us alone for a couple of minutes?” I asked, finally asking him to leave.

“Sure man”, he replied, walking away.

“What do you mean triplets?” I asked her, looking at her belly, then at her.