- Text Size +
She was breath taking; he had to admit that. He had watched her move her body to the rhythm of the music and it only seemed to make him want her that much more. It was more than lust, deep inside of his soul his body cried out for her. He slowly moved across the dance floor and took his position behind her. His hands on her hips as they flowed flawlessly across the floor with the music. He closed his eyes and let her scent fill him as they danced. He knew people where watching the seductive way they were dancing but he didn’t care. All that mattered to him in that moment was being close to her. Finally the music ended and she moved away from him. He opened his eyes and scanned the crowd looking for his breath taking beauty. Finally his eyes came to rest on her as she sat at the bar. She was talking to a young man that seemed rather interested in her but he seemed to think she looked rather bored with him.

He decided that he would wait until she was alone. She seemed to be in an intense conversation with the young man and had no reason to step into their private chat. He sat down at the bar.
“ Ginger Ale. “ He said kindly, the bartender muttered something and went to fetch the drink.
“ Here you go. Hey not point in bothering with her. She is here every night, always looking the same, usually dancing with different men. And yet doesn’t seem to care at the least and leaves with that guy.” The bartender said placing the drink in front of him.
“ Really, what can you tell me about her?” He asked facing the bartender.
“ I would say she can’t be much older than her mid to late twenty’s, beautiful girl.”
“ I can see that much. She doesn’t seem the type to come in and basically whore around. So something else must be up with her.”
“ I wouldn’t bother. He’s with her every night and wont let a single man leave with her.” The bartender informed him as he refilled his drink.
“ Really now. I might have to change that.”
“ You sure can try mister but there’s something about that girl that just drives men away.” The bartender said walking away.

This wasn’t going to detour him from what he had intended on doing. Running his fingers threw his spiked black hair he headed for the door. He was tired and playing games with a girl like her would require lots of sleep.
“ Hey Alex you going to wait for me?” A voice said behind him.
“ Oh sorry D I forgot you where here.” AJ said looking at his long time friend.
“ From the way you where eyeing up Sabrina I am sure that she was getting your undivided attention.”
“ You know who she is?”
“ Sure she’s in here every night and I do own the place.” Howie said looking at him.
“ Yeah I am forgetful aren’t I?”
“ Very much so. That girl can do that to a man. That’s Sabrina Dark, and her brother Matthew.”
“ Oh he’s not a boyfriend?”
“ Oh hell no. I haven’t seen a man dare leave with her when they get one look from Matthew. But she’s here every night dressed basically the same way. Long black skirt boots and that reveling shirt. She’s got a lot to show off and her brother isn’t happy she’s doing so.”
“ She’s a beautiful woman. Any man would be glad to have her on their arm.”
“ Be careful what you wish for J, you might not like what you get. Remember Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.”
“ Yeah I know.” AJ said heading towards his car.




Sabrina looked at her brother and smiled.
“ Netted another one.” Matthew said as he ran his finger over her cheek.
“ Yes I noticed, and a handsome one to boot. Loved the tattoos.”
“ What about his nosy friend? I mean he’s noticed that you’ve blown off many a man in here. But you’ve never really left alone.”
“ Don’t worry about Mr. Dorough. I have plans for him.” She smiled wickedly.
“ Very good. Now shall we go home and see if our newest catch comes back tomorrow?”
“ Oh brother dear I promise you. He will return tomorrow. I had him from the moment hey lay eyes on me.”
“ Good. Now remember what mother always taught you. Never play with them to long.”
“ Oh no, this is going to be my best yet. Speaking of best, we must go and check on our latest catch. I am betting he’s waking up just about now.” She said leading her brother from the club. They arrived at their large dark home. Sabrina walked into the house and flipped on the light. The house seemed seemingly harmless as you walked into the main part of the house. They had a couch; two chairs an end table and a coffee table in the center of the room. Pictures littered the room of various sizes and shapes. They continued threw the house and down towards the basement. Sabrina smiled wickedly as she heard their captive screaming for help as they neared the bottom of the steps.
“ I would stop Chris.” She said as she came into view. The man that was chained to the wall stopped what he was doing and turned towards her. His naked skin was bruised and bleeding, Sabrina walked up and ran her fingers over his chest as she kissed his lips to quiet his protests.
“ Let me go.” He whispered as he saw Matthew come into the room.
“ But what fun would that be?” Sabrina said looking at him.
“ Please.” He begged. Sabrina slapped him hard across the face and hissed loudly.
“ Never beg. I will never have one of my slaves begging.” She growled as she captured his mouth in a fierce kiss once again. This time she bit his lower lip and began sucking the blood from it. Chris wiggled and tried to break free of her grasp only to have her rake her nails down his chest, causing him to howl in pain.
“ Matthew my dear, would you like a taste. I know you haven’t fed this evening.” She said looking up at Chris. Her face had changed and Chris gasped at the site of the monster before him. Sabrina smiled her fangs now glistening in the light of the room. Matthew placed his hands on her shoulders and kissed her cheek as he moved forward to the meal that lay before him.
“ Maybe he should join us?”
“ No, brother dear he’s not worth of immortality.” Sabrina said smiling at Chris. Chris wasn’t sure what they where talking about but he was beginning to dread ever leaving with her that night.
“ Then I shall feed.”
“ Be my guest brother. Then dispose of him.” She said kissing Chris’s lips once again. She licked the blood from his lips before she turned on her heal and headed up the stairs. She could hear Chris screaming not for her to leave and then heard a pain filled scream as Matthew tore into him.
“ Goodnight sweet prince.” She whispered as she closed the door. She knew Matthew would be down there for sometime. He enjoyed playing with his meal.

She made herself comfortable on the couch and picked up the remote. She clicked on the television and began flipping threw the channels in hope of finding something to watch at this late hour. She could hear the faint screams of Chris threw the floor but she just turned up the television to drown out the noise. She turned on the music channel was pleasantly surprised to find her next catch in a video.
“ That was the Backstreet Boys with Quit Playin’ Games with my heart. In news Backstreet Boy AJ McLean was seen leaving his Friend Howie Dorough’s club this evening. And he was sober, we congratulate AJ on his contued success in his sobriety.”
“ He’s going to be a challenge.” Matthew said walking up behind her.
“Yes he will. The others where easier, slipping something into their drinks was easy. But if he’s not a drinker, I will do it the old fashioned way.” Sabrina said kissing his hand.
“ Do you think you can?” Matthew asked. Sabrina hissed and stood.
“ I have not lost my touch and you best never forget that brother dear.” Sabrina said looking at him. Matthew lowered his head and nodded.
“ Forgive me.” He said quietly. Sabrina moved around the couch and pulled him close.
“ All forgiven. Tomorrow before we take Mr. McLean bring me another specimen.”
“ What kind?”
“ Anything your heart desires.” She cooed in his ear. He shuttered under her touch and sighed.
“ Him.” He said pointing towards the television. Nick Carter’s face flashed across the screen with dates of his local tour.
“ Then he shall be yours.” She said kissing his lips lightly. “ My pet you can have them all if you desire.” She giggled as she sat down on the couch.
“ No just him.” Matthew said looking at Nick’s face intently.
“ And what shall you be doing to him?”
“ I want a play mate. Someone that will remain with us.”
“ Then so be it. He’ll be your slave.” Sabrina said.
“ Good.” Matthew said heading into the back of the house. Sabrina sighed and followed him seeing the cue that the sun was about to rise and she needed some rest.