- Text Size +
Nick Carter stood on the porch of his large house watching the sunrise over the water. This was the only time he had to himself as of late and wanted to take advantage of it. He felt arms wrap around his bare waist.
“ Come back to bed.” Paris Hilton cooed in his ear. Nick sighed and allowed her to pull him back into the bedroom. Nick lay on the bed and Paris lay her head on his chest and drifted off to sleep. Nick wasn’t sure why he was with a girl like her but for now he was happy enough to not worry about what people said about her reputation or even his. He closed his own eyes and went back to sleep unknown to him that that the sunrise he had witnessed would be his last.


AJ McLean stretched and looked out his front window. It was another lovely day in Florida. He wondered what was on the agenda for the day. Looking at his clock and seeing that it was nearly noon he knew that all of his friends would be up. Dialing Nick’s number first he waited and heard a sleepy voice answer the phone.
“ ‘Ello.”
“ Morning sleepy head.” AJ said stifling a laugh.
“ Hey J. what’s up man?” Nick said now fully awake. AJ could hear Paris groaning about a call early in the evening.
“ Well I was wondering if you’d like to join me for lunch today? Just you.” AJ said pointing out he didn’t want Nick’s bimbo along.
“ Sure J. When?”
“ Bout an hour?” AJ asked.
“ Sure man. Paris baby I am going out with Alex.” Nick said talking to her.
“ Why? It’s your day off, we were supposed to do something.” She whined.
“ I promised.” Nick said, trying to keep the annoyance out of his voice.
“ Fine. I’ll call my sister and we will go shopping. Maybe I’ll go home to my place tonight.”
“ That’s fine baby.” Nick said quickly kissing her. “ All right J see you in an hour.” Nick said hanging up. AJ shook his head and hung up the phone and stood. He needed a shower before he could meet his friend for lunch and then business. Making his way down the hall he pulled his shirt over his hand and deposited it on the floor as he entered his bathroom. He reached in and started the shower and then started the radio that was built into the wall. Sliding from his jeans and boxers he climbed into the shower. He let the hot water run over his tight muscles as he began to wash.



Nick waited outside his home, he was wearing his baseball cap and dark sunglasses hoping that while they were out they didn’t get noticed. He looked up when he heard AJ’s car pull into the driveway. Nick climbed into the truck and waited for AJ to pull away before Paris could stop them.
“ Hey you seemed eager to get away from Paris.” AJ said looking at Nick.
“ She’s driving me insane man.”
“ Then break it off with her. Paris is a rude bitch that thinks she’s richer than god.” AJ said keeping his eyes on the road.
“ I might have to, she’s getting to clingy.” Nick said sighing as he saw the restaurant coming into view.
“ Feeling up to Mexican?”
“ Sure sounds good. And it’s the new place so they won’t know who we are.” Nick said pulling his hat down further.
“ Oh I know that’s part of the reason I picked the place.” AJ said pulling the car to a stop. Shutting off the engine and heading out of the car they headed inside. Nick was highly surprised on how nice the place was as the waitress seated them and took their drink order right away.
“ Nice place.” Nick said. He looked outside and noticed that the sun had started to set. “ How the hell far out his this place?”
“ Bout an hour outside Marathon why?” AJ said looking at his watch.
“ Then that means it’s like nearly five?”
“ Yep sounds about right.” AJ said looking up at the pretty waitress. Her nametag said Amethyst on it.
“ Pretty name.” AJ commented.
“ Thanks. What would you gentlemen like for dinner this evening?” She asked smiling sweetly at them.
“ I’ll have the combo plate.” AJ said looking at her and then at Nick.
“ Sounds good I’ll have the same thing.” Nick said handing her the menu. Amethyst wrote down their order and nodded and headed towards the back.



The clock said half past nine when Amethyst finally got done with her.
“ Hello Amy.” A voice said from the darkness.
“ Sabrina.” Amethyst said with a smile.
“ How are you my friend?” She asked coming out of the shadows.
“ I am good. What brings you in these parts?”
“ I moved here about six months ago.”
“ Oh right around the time those boys started coming up missing.”
“ Very good. And we thought that we wanted to include our old friend in on our recent idea.” Sabrina said looking at Amethyst.
“ And old friend what idea would that be.” Amethyst asked eyeing her friend suspiciously.
“ This. We want them, I want him particularly, and Matthew seemed to find the young blond of great interest more a toy but interest none the less. And you know me well enough to know I would never say no to my little brother.”
“ Yes that even I know. They are a handsome bunch. I’ll take the Latino. He seems to have the right look and I’ve been without a companion for over three hundred years.”
“ I remember him. If I recall you became tired of his company and staked him yourself. Such a good girl, learned so much from me.” Sabrina said with an evil smile. “ Come I’ve picked up a snack we must take it back to my home before it becomes to aware.” She said leading them to the van she drove. Amethyst smiled as they walked to the van, she peeked into the van and was pleasantly surprised to find a delectable treat lying bound and gagged in the back.

“ My goodness isn’t he just a delight to look at.”
“ Yes he is. Come we must get him back to the house.” Sabrina said looking at her friend. Amethyst climbed into the van and sat where the young man couldn’t see her. She ran her fingers lightly over his arms and could feel him shiver under her touch.
“He’ll do just fine.” She said with a smile as she licked her lips. She looked out the main window as a large house came into view.
“ Wow nice place. I heard the old Witherspoon mansion had been bought didn’t think it had been you.” She said as they came to a stop.
“ Matthew take our treat to the basement make sure he’s ready for us. Then go and fetch yourself a meal. Don’t bring it back here. Do as you wish with it. Return in two hours.” Sabrina said looking at her brother.
“ Yes Sabrina.” He said carrying the struggling form into the house. Amethyst smiled and followed her friend into the house.
“ Same on Sab always wanting to have her privacy when it came to her kill.”
“ Oh no this is much different. We’ve added something you’ll enjoy to our basement.” Sabrina said leading her friend down the stairs as Matthew headed out the door that lead to the yard. As soon as he cleared the door Matthew changed form and a wolf stood in his place.
“ Always a show off little brother. Don’t be late.” She scolded the wolf. It sniffed the air and howled once and tore off into the woods. Amethyst smiled as she came upon their snack, the boy or young man, he couldn’t have been more than twenty and he looked terrified his large blue eyes showed his fear. She could smell his fear as she approached him.
“ Let me go.”
“ Not a chance. I don’t get a young meal such as yourself very often.” Amethyst said with a smile, her fangs showing causing the boy to scream. Sabrina backhanded the boy hard silencing his scream.
“ I will not have my newest pet screaming. Now say your sorry.” Sabrina said looking at the boy. He nodded obediently and said he was sorry. Sabrina smiled and ran her fingers over his cheek.
“ He will make a fine slave.” She smiled.
“ May I?”
“ Not before I have a taste of his sweet virgin blood.” Sabrina said sinking her teeth into his arm. She pulled away and licked her lips.
“ He’s all yours.”

Sabrina stepped back away from Amethyst as she moved towards the boy, he began to shiver but not from the cold but from the look in her eyes. Amethyst slowly ran her hand down his bare skin, she had to thank Matthew for preparing this young lad so well. She looked up and down the young man’s tan and sculpted body and had to smile, he was very well endowed.
“ My goodness. Now do you have a name?” She whispered seductively.
“ Billy.” He stammered as she ran her hands up his legs, her fingers slowly moving over the erection he had.
“ Well Billy you seem to be excited.”
“ What are you going to do to me?” He asked, his eyes coming to rest on Sabrina, who sat in the corner watching.
“ Why young Billy, such a question to ask, aren’t you excited to be loved by two beautiful women.” Sabrina asked from her place in the corner.
“ Loved yes. But this isn’t love.” He said pulling on the chains that held his arms in place. “ And what of the beast that left here.”
“ My brother? Oh he shall return later. But not before we are done with you.” Sabrina said watching Amethyst.