- Text Size +
Amethyst placed her hands around his erection and began pumping as she kissed his neck. She could hear him moan low in his throat as she sunk her teeth into his neck and began to drink. She could feel his body tense both from pleasure and pain. Sabrina stood and moved closer running her hand threw Billy’s hair as his unfocused eyes settled on her. Sabrina leaned in and captured his mouth in a passionate kiss that she held until she felt his body go limp.
“ You didn’t kill him now did you?” Sabrina asked brushing Billy’s hair from his face.
“ No of course not. Now if you’ll take the pleasure make him one of us.” Amethyst said backing up away from Billy. Sabrina was more than ready to perform the task as she slit open her wrist with her fingernail and held her wrist to his mouth.
“ Drink now.” She ordered. She felt him clamp on and begin to drink heavily as his eyes snapped open. She pulled her wrist away and heard him moan.
“ More.” He demanded. Sabrina looked at him and backhanded him hard across the face.
“ Never beg. You will get more when I am ready to give you more.” Sabrina said looking at him.
“ I am sorry mistress.” Billy said sadly. Sabrina touched his now red cheek with her fingertips and then leaned in and kissed him.
“ Very good. Now I am going to unchain you. Matthew will be back soon. When he returns you will do as he says. He will teach you how to hunt and transform.” Sabrina said.
“ What of you mistress? Aren’t you going to teach me anything?” Billy asked looking from Sabrina to Amethyst.
“ We have other business to attend to.” Sabrina said looking at her friend. She could see Amethyst was anticipating the evening’s events. She smiled and ran her painted finger over Amethyst’s cheek.
“ Come now we must be ready.” She said as she felt Billy’s arms wrap around her waist. She smiled as she felt his soft lips kissing her neck wanting her attention. Sabrina giggled as he turned his attention to Amethyst who seemed more than willing to give him her attention while they waited for Matthew to return.
“ Get dressed.” Sabrina ordered slapping Billy hard on the ass.
“ Yes Mistress.” Billy said gathering his cloths and began to quickly dress.
“ Does he have to?” Amethyst whined. She loved to see a manservant wondering threw the home in as little as possible.
“ He must be ready for Matthew when he arrives.” Sabrina reminded her.
“ I am here sister.” Matthew said kissing her neck. Sabrina turned and captured his mouth in a mind-blowing kiss.
“ OK that is something different.” Billy commented as they broke the kiss.
“ When you are alone as long as we’ve been things tend to change.” Sabrina said as she headed up the stairs. Billy followed first then Amethyst and then Matthew as they came back up into the main part of the house. Matthew looked at Billy as he sat down beside Amethyst.
“ Seems we have a new lap dog.” Matthew hissed.
“ We do and you best learn to know your place Matthew.” Sabrina growled.
“ I know my place and it’s always been by your side. Making sure that you’ve got everything you want. I want Nick Carter and I want him tonight.”
“ Then my pet you shall have him.” Sabrina said with a wicked smile.
“ How do we get him. I’ve heard he has a lot of security?” Amethyst asked.
“ Oh my dear Ame we’ve learned over the centuries to improvise when we aren’t sure how things are going to work out. First my brother we return to the club. I’ve got unfinished business with one Alexander McLean.” Sabrina said as they headed out of the house. Billy stood on the steps for a moment unsure of what he was to do.
“ Come Billy. You don’t have to stay home alone not tonight.” Amethyst said motioning for him to follow. Billy scrambled down the steps and caught up with them. They arrived at the club a short time later.
“ For now you are to stay with Matthew.” Sabrina said looking at Billy.
“ Yes Mistress.”
“ Remember I’m Mistress Sabrina and this is Mistress Amethyst and He’s Master Matthew. You do as we all say.”
“ Yes Mistress Sabrina.” Billy said heading to stand next to Matthew. Sabrina ran her fingers threw her hair and headed into the club. Tonight she wanted Alex McLean and she would have him one way or another. Sabrina smiled when she spotted him sitting in the corner smoking a cigarette and drinking a soda. She knew he wasn’t one to drink anymore. Sabrina turned and looked at Amethyst and noticed she had her eyes set on a handsome blond in the corner. She ran her fingers over her friend’s cheek.
“ Now remember, we are here to get him then we get what Matthew wants. Then my friend it’s all fun for you. You pick the man you want and we get him.” Sabrina said kissing her friend’s cheek.
“ Sounds perfect.” Amethyst said her voice nearly purring with anticipation of the night’s events.


AJ looked up and had seen Sabrina enter the club; he didn’t want to seem to excited about the fact that she had returned. AJ scanned the crowed and found Howie off in a corner talking to a young woman. Smooth very smooth D. AJ thought to himself with a smile. Music started and he watched Sabrina walk out onto the dance floor, alone as usual. She wore tight leather pants and a short leather top that revealed more of her than he had seen when they first had an encounter. Her long dark hair flowing around her shoulders and her eyes closed as she moved her body seductively to the music. AJ slid from the booth and made his way to her again taking his place behind her, his hands resting on her hips as he felt her body move closer to his.
“ Hello Alex.” Sabrina whispered as she turned and faced him, grinding her hips into his. She heard a low moan escape his slightly parted lips. AJ looked down into her eyes and smiled. He was lost deep within the blue and silver of her eyes as she moved her hands up his back as she danced closely to him. People watching could feel the sexual tension between the two as they danced sexually on the dance floor. Sabrina’s eyes scanned the room and she smiled ever so slightly when she saw Amethyst find her prey.

Amethyst had found Howie talking to a young woman in the corner. She could see the young woman had no interest in Howie what so ever as she pushed herself between the two. Howie was about to protest when Amethyst led him to the dance floor. Dancing seemed to work for Sabrina why not her. She pulled Howie close as she danced closely to him. She slid her leg up his as she leaned back exposing her ample breasts to Howie. Howie’s eyes seemed trained on her every move, he couldn’t take his eyes or hands off the creature he held close as he danced like he hadn’t danced before. His body’s reactions to her every move excited him even more. Amethyst pressed her lips to his and passionately kissed him. She felt his hands move up her back as he pulled her close, deepening the kiss. She knew she had him hook line and sinker.
“ I’m Howie.” He said once they had broken the kiss.
“ Amethyst.” She said smiling at him. Howie couldn’t believe how beautiful her eyes where, the amethyst color seemed to almost glow in the light. Her nearly ivory complexion seemed to fascinate him as he ran his fingers over her shoulders. He moved his fingers to touch her silky soft blond hair. He had never seen a woman like before. It almost seemed as if she’d disappear if he let her go.
“ Will you join me?” She said taking his hand and leading him from the club. Howie never protested once as they moved outside and she pinned him to the wall beyond view. She kissed his soft lips and ran her hands eagerly over his tanned skin. What a wonderful vampire he’d make. She thought to herself as she kissed his neck softly.



Sabrina smiled as she touched AJ’s cheek. His skin was soft to the touch as her fingers traced his goatee.
“ Come with me Alex.” She said low, her voice seducing him as her hands pulled him along. She saw that Matthew and Billy waited patiently by the bar. AJ looked at Sabrina and smiled, her long dark hair, and soft alabaster skin seemed to glow in the light of the club. Her blue and silver eyes danced as she smiled at him.
“ I’ve never met anyone like you. Sabrina where have you been hiding?”
“ In your past.” She said smiling at him. She led him out of the club and could hear the low moaning of another couple. But she wasn’t going to let that ruin her plans as she led AJ back to the van. She slid the door open and pulled him inside with her. Closing the door she pinned him to the floor as she began kissing him fiercely. AJ moved his hands up under her top as he began to message her breasts as he tried to pull the top off. Sabrina straddled him as she pinned his arms above his head. AJ tipped his head and smiled at the change in events. Sabrina wanted to prove she was in charge as she leaned down and softly kissed his lips. AJ tried to move his arms and was slightly surprised to find that she was stronger than she looked. Sabrina smiled wickedly at him, which seemed to scare AJ a little more than he had wanted to admit.
“ Having fun?” She asked, her voice deep and husky as she leaned down and began to kiss his cheek and then kiss his neck again. She heard him gasp as she sunk her teeth into his neck; she could feel him wiggling under her trying to free himself as she drank from him. Finally Sabrina felt AJ’s body go limp under her. She pulled away and smiled as she pressed her now bleeding wrist to his lips, he clamped on and began drinking she pulled her arm away and watched as he drifted into a listless sleep.
“ Welcome to my world Lover.” She whispered kissing his cheek. She slid the door open and smiled as Amethyst carried Howie into the van.
“ I see you found your new playmate. How long will this one last?”