- Text Size +
“ This one is his best friend. I found a picture of the two of them together in his wallet. This will be such fun. I haven’t had this much fun in centuries.”
“ I know. Matthew time to go.” She whispered into the air. She smiled as Matthew and Billy exited the Club as if they had heard her. Matthew climbed into the van followed by Billy.
“ Seems we have two new friends.” Billy said sitting down near Amethyst.
“ Yes these are our two new playmates. We must make a quick stop before we return home.” Sabrina said smiling at Matthew.
“ I get what I want?” Matthew asked excited by the prospect of finally getting his own playmate.
“ Yes my dearest.” Sabrina said running her fingers over his cheek.
“ What of those two?” Billy asked.
“ They will sleep until tomorrow night.” Sabrina said simply.
“ I didn’t.”
“ I didn’t wish you to.” Sabrina said looking at him. Billy nodded understanding what she was meaning as she climbed into the drivers seat.


Paris Hilton stood looking out at the ocean as she heard the door open. She turned to see Nick walking into the house with a young woman on his arm.
“ Who’s this?” Paris hissed looking at the pale skinned young woman.
“ This? Oh this is Sabrina. Her friend Amethyst is sitting outside and then there is Sabrina’s brother Matthew.” Nick said absently. Amethyst stood in the entryway of the room as Sabrina led Nick to the couch. Paris fumed as she watched Sabrina move her hands up Nick’s now exposed chest.
“ Bastard what are you doing?” Paris shouted moving over to the couch. Amethyst intercepted her standing between her friend and the fuming mortal.
“ Get out of my way bitch.” Paris said slapping Amethyst hard. Amethyst growled and grabbed Paris by the throat and lifted her off the floor.
“ Listen to me little girl and listen good. I am no bitch and you will never lay another hand on me again.” She said looking at Paris. Paris gasped as she watched Amethyst’s eyes turn an eerie white as she saw Amethyst’s fangs.
“ What are you?” Paris gasped trying to break free of the grip. Amethyst smiled widely as she threw Paris across the room. Paris landed hard against the far wall slumping stunned to the floor.
“ I am something that comes from your nightmares.” Amethyst said walking towards the now frightened woman.
“ Nick help me.” Paris begged looking towards her boyfriend.
“ He can’t help you my dear. He only obeys my voice.” Matthew said from the doorway. Paris looked to see Matthew and tried to crawl her way to him.
“ Please I beg you don’t kill me.”
“ Oh I wont be the one killing you.” Matthew said as Sabrina walked over with Nick.
“ She will.” Sabrina said as Amethyst grabbed Paris by the arms, the loud sound of one of the breaking could be heard outside. Paris screamed in pain as Amethyst shoved her forward towards the black van.
“ Oh no. She rides in the trunk of his car.” Sabrina said looking at the horrified look on Paris’s face. Matthew scooped Paris up into his arms and headed for Nick’s prized Porsche. He reached in and popped the trunk and deposited Paris inside. Slamming the trunk you could hear Paris screaming from inside begging for help.
“ Silence her.” Sabrina growled knowing that Paris would draw attention to them. Matthew nodded and opened the trunk.
“Oh thank god. I though you where going to leave me in there.” Paris said looking at Matthew. Nick appeared behind Matthew holding rope and duct tape. Paris screamed loudly as Nick taped her mouth shut as Matthew tied her arms and legs. Once they were sure she wasn’t a threat they looked at her. Tears rolled down Paris’s cheeks as she looked at her boyfriend. His once blue eyes where nearly white as he stared at her.
“ Very good. Now you get to drive.” Matthew said kissing Nick’s cheek. Nick smiled evilly as he closed the trunk; Paris’s muffled screams heard for a moment before he started the car. Sabrina smiled as they drove back to the house. She was happy they had purchased the house on the edge of town. No one ever wanted to come there seeing as the place was haunted but to vampires ghosts aren’t much of a threat. Nick carried a struggling Paris into the house and dropped her hard on the tile floor of the kitchen.
“ Matthew take her down stairs. Nickolas bring in your friends and then go rest.”
“ Yes Mistress.” Nick said mindlessly. Paris screamed as Matthew carried her down the stairs.
“ This is going to be such fun.”
“ It’s been centuries since I’ve tortured anyone.”
“ Paris Hilton deserves it. But we must do so before sunrise because I don’t want her dead body in my house.” Sabrina said smiling.
“ Sister. Once Nick has finished with his friends I am going to retire for the evening with him.” Matthew said smiling.
“ Be good Matthew. I don’t want people to think my little brother is gay.”
“ Far from it my sister. But he will obey me. I will find me a wonderful woman to make my own.” William said quickly kissing her before disappearing into the livingroom.
“ He’s a sweet boy.” Amethyst said looking at her friend
“ He always has been. That was the one reason I made him a vampire. My brother was always sick. He was ready to die the day I made him a vampire.”

~~~~ Flash back ~~~~

Sabrina stood looking in the window of her brother’s room. He lay on his large bed, fever had taken him once again and this time it would claim him. He had taken a turn after her death ten years before. He didn’t know that she was watching him or that she never died that night at the hands of her attacker. He mourned her death every day for nearly a year and never really recovered after she was gone. She watched him become a handsome man and wanted him to remain that way after her death. She slid quietly threw the open window and placed her hand over his mouth. Matthew’s eyes grew wide as he stared at her, he was thinking she was there as his angel to bring him home to her. Sabrina smiled wickedly as she pressed her lips against her brother’s throat; she could feel the warmth of the fever as she began kissing him. Matthew moaned in pleasure as she sunk her teeth into his throat and began drinking. She pulled away and pressed her wrist to his mouth. She felt him clamp on and drink eagerly till she finally pulled free and ran her fingers over his cheek.
“ Sleep now my brother for tomorrow night you will wake in a whole New World.” Sabrina said moving away and out the window.
She returned the very next evening, she saw her grieving mother standing over her now dead brother. Smiling evilly she knew that dressed as she was and ten years had changed her enough in her mothers eyes.
“ I am sorry for your loss.” Sabrina said keeping the vale over her face.
“ Thank you.” She said. Sabrina waited until she was alone with Matthew before she woke him.
“ Come my brother it’s time for your new life.” She said sliding the coffin lid off and smiling as Matthew sat up.
“ My sister, my beloved.” He whispered as he climbed from his eternal-resting place.
“ My beloved. We’ve come full circle and it’s time that you come and learn about your new life.” Sabrina said leading him out into the darkness.

~~~ End Flashback ~~~

Sabrina shook off the memory and started down the stairs to see their newest victim. Paris Hilton looked up as they entered, tears streamed down her cheeks as she looked at her tormentors.
“ Please.” Paris begged.
“ Begging will do no good. I’ve seen how much of a common whore you are. Using a nice young man like Nick Carter to clean up your image.” Amethyst said moving forward with the hot rod she held. She pressed the rod against the inside of Paris’s leg. Paris let out a shrill scream as the flesh began to burn.
“ Burn baby burn.” Sabrina said evilly as Amethyst took the rod and moved it up Paris’s leg. Amethyst smiled as she moved and positioned the rod in just the right place and slammed it into Paris much as a man would causing the bound woman to scream even louder.
“ End it. I grow tired of her screaming.”
“ I could cut out her tongue.” Amethyst said with a smile. She yanked the rod from Paris and dropped it to the floor. She could see blood flowing freely as she moved around the room looking for a sharp knife.
“ Looking for this dear?” Sabrina asked holding up the knife. Amethyst looked at her friend and smiled.
“ Always knew the things to keep around to excite me don’t you.” Amethyst said kissing her passionately.
“ Always baby.” Sabrina said watching her friend turn to Paris. Paris looked up her eyes filling with tears as she watched the woman approach her. Paris shook her head and began to scream. Amethyst took the knife and drove it into Paris’s throat. Paris began to gag as she found it hard to breathe. Amethyst stepped back and smiled as Paris finally went limp. She moved forward and licked the blood that was flowing freely.
“ Mmm such a tasty whore.” Amethyst said cutting Paris free.
“ Yes I bet she is. Billy take her outside and feed her to the wolves.”
“ Wolves Mistress?”
“ IN the pen out back. They must be hungry by now.” Sabrina said looking at her friend. Amethyst smiled as she retrieved the knife and then watched as Billy took the body from the room.
“ Such a good boy. I do realize that I should have had more fun. But she was becoming such a whiny bitch. Well now let’s see what Matthew has done with Nickolas.” Amethyst said heading up the stairs.



Sabrina smiled as she slid into the large bed, the black silk sheets and canopy seemed to make her room that much darker. She looked outside and could see the small rays of sunlight that streamed threw the closed dark curtains. She ran her fingers slowly over AJ’s cheek as she traced his goatee.
“ My sweet angel.” She whispered kissing his cheek; she smiled to herself as she felt the warmth of his skin. She loved that about new vampires they always had warm skin the first few hundred years that they where alive. After that it seemed the only way to keep the skin warm was being feed. Sabrina was a special vampire, being a mix of a vampire and a sorceress she seemed to be able to remain warm for longer periods of time without feeding. Smiling to herself she remembered the day she brought Amethyst over.