- Text Size +
***A/N This is a short chapter but I am working on more and want to thank those who are reading it. Please give me feedback lemme know what ur thinking***



“ And what of Matthew?” Nick asked curiously.
“ Matthew is my concern.”
“ No my dear Sabrina, Matthew is my concern.” A voice said from the doorway. Sabrina stood quickly and faced the door. There standing in the entryway was a slender man, in his mid twenties holding a stake to her brother’s heart.
“ What do you want Sean?”
“ What do I always want Sabrina?”
“ I won’t love you.” Sabrina snapped.
“ Not this time my dear. See I’ve come to see that you’ve been making your little brood a bit bigger. Couldn’t just be satisfied with you and Matthew could you.”
“ You’ve known me for over three hundred years was I ever satisfied?”
“ Three hundred years?” Matthew choked out.
“ Yes brother dear, this is Sean Waltman, I made him over three hundred years ago.”
“ But he doesn’t look more than..”
“ More than 25?” Sean said with an evil smile.
“ My sweet Sean.” Sabrina said as he shoved Matthew away from him. Sabrina pulled Sean close to her and kissed him deeply. She smiled as she heard AJ’s low growl.
“ Don’t fret now lover. Sean and I are old friends. Do you remember Sean, Amethyst?”
“ Very much so. You where so much fun to torture. And a vicious hunter.” Amethyst said moving over to them. She ran her fingers over the cross tattoo that took up a large portion of his left arm.
“ I never understood why you got that.”
“ It’s a piece of art.” He said simply as he entered the house.
“ Art my ass. I was amazed you sat still long enough.”
“ Well I did. And why are you surprised I was there the day you got that dragon on your back.”
“ You’re the one that designed it if I recall. It’s been to long.” Sabrina said hugging her friend.
“ Yes that it has. I see you’ve gained a few new people.”
“ Yes this is Nickolas, Howard and Alexander.”
“ I’m Howie, that’s Nick and the tattooed freak over there is Alex." Howie said, receiving a slap from his friend. Howie smiled and looked back at Sean.
“ Haven’t I seen you somewhere before?”
“ Sure have.” Sean said taking a seat at the large table.
“ Where?”
“ I am also a professional wrestler.” Sean said.
“ X-pac.” AJ said recognizing the smaller man.
“ Yep.” Sean said reaching across the table and taking a piece of toast.
“ Hey find your own breakfast.” Nick said. Sean looked at him, and one second Nick was sitting in the chair next Sean had him pinned to the floor growling loudly.
“ Sean enough. You don’t have to show the boy your stronger than he is.” Amethyst said looking at him.