- Text Size +
** A/N again here is another chapter but I am begging from anyone to give me feedback. I hate writting if no one is really reading Thanks :) ***


“ Sure thing.” Sean said letting Nick back up. Nick brushed off his cloths and sat back down at the table.
“ Stupid.” Nick muttered.
“ I’d watch your mouth little boy, or you’ll spend eternity without a tongue.” Sean said looking at him.
“ Matthew.” Nick whined.
“ Leave him alone Sean.” Sabrina said looking at him.
“ The boy started it.”
“ I don’t care who started it I want it finished.” Sabrina said. Sean narrowed his eyes and sat down at the end of the table, he would wait his time and would get even with Nick.

Sabrina watched her new family and knew that they would be growing by two by the end of the week. She loved having lots of vampires around it made her feel like it did, the day she was changed.


~~~ Flash back ~~~~

She had known that it was bad for any girl to be out past dark. The towns folk where talking about a vampire in the area. She didn’t believe nor fear vampires; they were legend only stories told to scare little children. Sabrina knew her parents didn’t know she was out past dark, she wore a dark black dress and her long hair was down. Her mother would never have allowed her to leave dressed like a whore.
“ Good evening lovely lady.” She heard a voice say. The streets had been mostly deserted and the lantern lights seemed to only make the streets darker. Sabrina narrowed her eyes and tried to look into the darkness to see the stranger that had spoke to her.
“ Good Evening.” She answered politely.
“ What brings such a young creature such as yourself out on a night where a vampire could roam.”
“ I fear no one kind sir.” Sabrina said smiling. She gasped as he stepped from the shadows, he was a handsome man, couldn’t have been more than twenty-five, but his pale skin and almost silver blue eyes seemed to be the most fascinating.
“ You should child. It is not good for one so young to wonder the streets.”
“ I wonder the streets as I see fit, I am no child.” Sabrina said, she could feel her heart racing just looking in his eyes. Something about his eyes seemed to entice her. His hand reached out and touched her cheek, to her surprise it wasn’t cold.
“ As I said you should not.” He said, she could hear a slight accent yet could not place it. “ Come to me child.” He whispered seductively. Sabrina tipped her head and then walked forward.
“ But I don’t know you.”
“ For what would you need to know me? Come I wish to take you away from here.” He said taking her hand.
“ But my family will worry.” Sabrina said trying to pull her hand free.
“ Your family does not care about you. Had they cared they would worry about you now.” He said plainly. Sabrina looked at him and let him led her down the alley from which he came. Sabrina’s mind screamed for her not to go with him, but her body wouldn’t respond, as he pulled her easily into the deep black carriage he had waiting at the end of the alley. She sat silently next to him; she could feel his fingers running over her cheek and down her neck.
“ Such a sweet and innocent child. I bet no man has touched you. Tell me child has a man ever touched you.”
“ No.” Sabrina answered. He looked into her eyes and smiled, her special eyes where glassy and void of feeling.
“ Good, then virgin blood is even better. You must meet my other guests, they weren’t willing as you.” He said, taking her mouth and kissing it deeply. He loved the look of her eyes; there was a hint of blue, green and silver, very special for a child born here on the Emerald Isle. He looked to see the carriage coming to the castle, it was dark and only one lantern was light within the castle. He waited for the carriage to stop and took her hand and led her from it and into the large home.
“ Children I am home.” He called out as he entered, with a flash each of the candles light as if by magic. Sabrina stayed at his side unmoving, unfeeling.
“ Welcome home father.” A young servant said coming towards him.
“ Fetch the others Andrew.”
“ Yes father. She’s lovely, is she a snack?”
“ I presume she’ll be a new child am I right father?”
“ Yes Richard you are.”
“ Father such a young treat and you say she is going to one of us?”
“ Yes I do. Now prepare a room for her Richard.”
“ Yes father.” Richard said heading up the stairs. Sabrina turned and smiled up at him.
“ Such a nice family you have.” She said, he leaned down and kissed her lips and heard a low growl from one of the vampires that had entered the room. Reaching into his pocket he pulled a wooden stake from it and threw it at the person.
“ Is there another objection?” He asked.
“ No Master Raven.” One said.
“ Raven?” Sabrina said looking up at him.
“ Yes dearest that is my name.” Raven said looking at her. Sabrina nodded and turned back towards Richard as he came down the stairs.
“ I have her room ready father. When will the change be performed?”
“ Tomorrow night. For now I must rest.”
“ Master if you sleep your control over her will be gone and she will flee.”
“ Then she rests with me during the day. Come child time for us to retire for the night.” Raven said taking her hand and leading her up the stairs. Sabrina let him lead her up the stairs and down the hall to his dark room. Raven opened the door and ushered her inside. Sabrina looked around the dark room and noted the red and black coloring.
“ Do you often sleep alone?” She asked turning to face him. Raven brushed his hand lightly over her cheek.
“ More often than I’d like.”
“ I will stay with you.” She said softly.
“ I know you will.” Raven said leaning down and kissing her lips again. “ You must change. There behind the curtain is a night dress for you to wear.”
“ All right.” She said licking her lips and heading around the other side of the sliding curtain. She threw her dress over the curtain and then her corset. She came around the curtain, her long hair flowing around her shoulders
“ Come we must rest now.” He said pulling her into his arms he ushered her over to the large black coffin. She looked at it for a moment not quite comprehending what he wanted as he climbed in and reached for her.
“ Come child time for us to rest.” He said, pulling her into the coffin with him and closing the lid. She lay her head on his chest and felt his fingers brush over her cheek as she finally drifted off into a listless sleep.

Raven rose early the next evening, preparing the room for Sabrina’s change. He had been watching her for a while. She always claimed to come from a wealthy family but she really came for a poor family, her grandmother practiced the dark arts and taught them to Sabrina, he wished to possess such a child. He could hear her moans from the open coffin as he walked towards her. He knew his mental hold over her had long since gone but she was tired and had rested with him none the less. Raven reached into the coffin and pulled her into his arms. He looked down at her head resting on his shoulder knowing she was not yet awake, he walked down the stairs and into the basement.
“ Are we ready?” He announced as he entered with her.
“ Yes father.” Damion said looking at him.
“ Good then. She will wake soon.” He said laying Sabrina’s body on the large slab that lay in the center of the room. Damion smiled and secured her wrists and ankles to the table and looked towards his father.
“ What do we do now?”
“ We wait. This ritual must be done right. If a single drop of her blood is lost before I can drink it. The family line will end and we shall all die this night.”
“ I thought that was legend father?”
“ No, not a legend. We must bring a virgin into our brood once every five hundred years or the family will be gone. She will do the same in five hundred years.”
“ Are you sure she’s worthy of being immortal father?”
“ She’s got powerful blood, sorceress blood runs threw her veins and I wish to possess such power.” Raven said. A blood-curdling scream cut threw the nearly silent dungeon. Raven turned and smiled at Sabrina.
“ I see your awake my dear.” He whispered running his fingers over he cheek to calm her. Sabrina stopped screaming and leaned into his touch.
“ Release me.” She whispered.
“ Not yet child. Soon.” He said looking at her. Raven looked into her eyes and saw the power that lay deep beneath them. Sabrina seemed to relax some as Raven’s hands roamed her body. He held his hand out for a moment and a gold handled dagger was placed into it. Raven cut away her gown to reveal the naked body beneath it.
“ Such a sweet age to remain at.” He whispered in her ear, he could hear her soft whimpers as he ran the dagger over her now naked body. He sliced a small wound in her arm and licked it clean.
“ Such sweet blood, untouched and pure.” He said licking his lips. He leaned down and cut her again eliciting a scream from Sabrina this time.
“ Shush now.” He whispered looking into her eyes. Sabrina stopped screaming and relaxed.
“ Let me do my work, soon my child you will be mine forever.” He said cutting her again, this time she made no sound. Raven raised his arms and began reciting an old incantation.
“ Offer this virgin to you oh mother of us all. Her blood is pure, as is her body. She will be yours forever. A child of darkness that has never been touched by the hands of a man, for this be your will.” He said, as the flames grew higher.
“ Drink my children, feast upon the flesh of our virgin.” Raven said stepping back away from the table as the six vampires that lived with him surrounded Sabrina’s prone form. Each found a place and began drinking from her.
“ We offer her to you our mother to become my queen, to rule as you would rule. She will show no mercy to the weak and feed upon the population as you would have done.” Raven said watching, as the flames grew higher.
“ Her name Sabrina, her body so pure her eyes show her pure power, the child of a sorceress with eyes the color of the emerald, as blue as the sky and as silver as the moon. She will lead us into a New World. Bring forth our new queen.” Raven said walking down the stairs back to Sabrina. Each of the six that had been feeding on her stepped away and waited. Raven slit his wrist and placed it over her mouth, he was happy when she drank hungrily. He pulled his wrist away and licked it closing the wound.
“ I give her to you our mother, our creator.” Raven said raising the dagger and driving it into Sabrina’s heart. Sabrina screamed and thrashed as she began to die, her body went limp, and her eyes remained open.
“ What of her family?” Richard asked.
“ Take her body as it is and return it to the village. The villagers will this she was another victim of the vampire that has plagued their village all these years. Then we shall return to retrieve her body from it’s resting place within the week.”
“ Yes father.” Richard said, Damion had already removed the bindings that held her arms and legs. Richard noted that with her there where faint bruises on her wrists and ankles. He carried her body in his arms and stealthily made his way into the village. He could hear the villagers already calling her name, searching for the missing child. He lay her in the alleyway where his master had found her and blended into the shadows as a scream was heard.
“ She’s been found.” He heard a hysterical mother scream. He knew nothing of the native language but knew the talk was in Gaelic. Two male villagers lifted Sabrina’s naked body off the ground and he could hear what he thought was her mother sobbing.


Raven stood outside the crypt where Sabrina lay. He moved his hand slightly and the crypt door opened and he quietly walked in. He could see from the amount of things in the room, they believed in vampires but knew little about them. He noted that Sabrina was lay to rest in a large cement crypt. He could hear her faint cries as he touched the lid of her coffin.
“ Shush now child. I will release you from your prison.” He said sliding the lid off. Sabrina lay on her back, her arms cross across her chest, dress in what he assumed would have been her wedding dress. How appropriate he though as he touched her cheek.
“ Welcome to my world.” He said lifting her into his arms. Sabrina lay her head against his shoulder and held on tightly to him. She was confused but knew he’d have all the answers she would ever need.

~~ End Flashback. ~~~~