- Text Size +
“Chronicles Of The Eclipses”


-“What do we have to fear but fear itself?”- Unknown

**~Perilous Tricks~**

She opens the closet in Arianna’s office and begins pulling on some of the barely there transparent materials that were to be the clothes fitted for her tonight. Her hand brushes over a hanged frayed blue top as thoughts of the gang flooded her mind. She was scared, she had to finally admit that. After talking with Howie and Arianna about the gang, the more unsure she was beginning to feel. This leader of the gang was no joke: the man was on the wanted hit list and have been tracked down but somehow manages to always escape. Obviously it seemed the leader of the Eclipses had connections where ever he went and was covered by many.

Tugging on the hanger, she pulls out a carefully low cut seamless dress that would seem to flow and snug her curves enough to hopefully drive the men of the gang wild. She eyes the black dress, smiling, fingering over the dangerous low neck line that practically reach the navel. “This would have to work.” She whispers to herself, walking over to the bathroom to try it on. She quickly undresses and steps into the dress, sliding it over her body as a second skin. Smirking, she twirls around in front of a full length mirror hung on the inside of the bathroom. “This is perfect.” Proud of accomplishing that simple task, she hurries out the bathroom seeing Arianna trying on a rather skimpy outfit.

Gazing curiously, she watches Arianna tie a red ribbon like belt over her faded black silk mini skirt that seemed to capture all the frame of what she had hidden beneath it.

“Just wondering, but are you wearing panties under that skirt, it’s so short.” Coral asks, leaning on the side of the desk, her eyes locked on that tight skirt her accomplice has.

Smirking, Arianna gives off a subtle laugh and eyes Coral, shaking her head. “Oh no panties on me with this…” She pauses curious to see Coral’s reaction. Giggling at the expected shock facial expression that Coral created, Arianna shakes her head, “It’s a thong, thong, thong, thong, thong.” She sings out, twirling around as the mini skirt seemed frozen in its position unable to move.

Coral burst out in laughter, her light eyes glowing in excitement, “You so bad girl.”

“And you know it.” She giggles out, her golden wavy curls tumble down her shoulders, bouncing off it as she adjusts her tight lace red halter top. “So.” She pauses, posing with her arms in the air in a seductive stance, “Do I look sexy enough for the horn balls out there?”

Giggling, Coral nods her head, “Oh yeah, big time. And what about me?”

Arianna smirks, her eyes scanning over the black dress that was snug over Coral’s body. “Hmmmm, mmmm. Oh yeah big time. They will be all over you before you know it.”

“Well good then.” Coral smirks, pressing her palms down on the ridges of the dress to take out any unnecessary wrinkles on it. “So… you worked with Howie for how long?”

Arianna glances over to her from gazing at a full length mirror hidden in the walls, “Hmmm, been working for about two years or so with him. Why?”

“Oh just curious, that’s all. He is quite the attractive man.” Coral smirks, watching a hint of glaze cross over Arianna’s sapphire emerald orbs.

“Yes, yes he is indeed.” Arianna smiles, combing her hair out so that is layered gracefully over her shoulders.

Coral leans on the edge of the office desk as a thought floods her mind suddenly. “Do you know if he’s seeing anyone at the moment?”

Arianna smirks, letting a snort. “Why? You interested?”

“Maybe. Not sure. He’s appealing to the eye that’s all.” Coral responds, gazing at her laced high heel shoes

“Oh well maybe. Who knows with that man? One day he’s single the next he could be taken.” Arianna ends the conversation, a smug look crossing her lips as she walks out the office, holding it open for her companion. “Come now. We have to head out and start planning on how to go about entering the gang.”

“Alright. Right behind you.” Coral states: rushing behind her as they make their way down the hallway.
~*~

“I’m telling you, if this initiation is not pulled through appropriately, Amerian will have our heads for this.” One of the younger gang members states, racing around the darkly lit medical room.

“All we’ll need is the right victims and we’re set. Amerian will be impressed, you’ll see.” Another gang member grabs a medical kit and exits the room, leading the younger one out of it.

“Richie. You think those new guys will make the gang?” The younger one asks, his stealthy eyes scan over the equipment that was asked for the initiation that will take place tonight.

“Maybe. They look like they’ll pass. Besides Amerian has a thing for them, like they’re his new little toys he can take and manipulate. And you know he’s good like that Shawn.”

“Yeah. Its messed up though isn’t?” Shawn asks, running a hand over his black cornrows neatly braided down his head.

“No doubt, but that’s what happens. Whatever the leader wants, the leader gets.” Richie murmurs, leading them back to the open earth tone room: its length now increased as mechanical walls pull away to allow for the room to expand into an arena.

Shawn gulps and glances up at the thick iron chains now hanging off the ceiling as the thought of his own initiation came back in his memory. “They’ll be in pain for a long time.” He whispers, catching a tint of dry blood clusters around on the iron loops in the chain.

“Well like we did, Amerian states that’s what will make them all loyal and stronger to the bond of the gang.” Richie states, his dark eyes trace over the multiple hanging chains around the room. His dark chocolate hands clasp a swinging chain that was close to hitting Shawn on his head as he places the medical kit on the ground.

“Thanks. We should be out before he comes back here. The place is already getting set up and I don’t wanna be around when the blood shed starts.” Shawn whispers, his butter pecan hands pull on one of the chains, letting it swing back to the others as the room continues to slowly expand.

“Yeah let’s get the hell out of here.” Richie whispers, tugging on Shawn’s arm as they reach a door to leave. Suddenly a guard opens the door and steps in, pushing the two young men back into the room, aiming his rifle at them.

“And where do you think you’re going?” The guard hisses out, the rifle ready for use.

Shawn gulps and eyes his friend, “Just leaving. We got the medical stuff so we’ll be on our way before the victims come and stuff.”

“We already have the victims.” The guard eyes the boys, a sinister smile cross over the masked guard’s face as he pushes them further into the room.

Richie looks around, shaking his head, “Uhhhh, ummmm. Well ok. We shouldn’t be here then when its time for the victims to get punished by the new comers.”

“Oh no. You both play a vital role in their initiation tonight boys.” A twinkle gleamed off the guard’s eyes.

Shawn gulps, fidgeting nervously, “Where, where are they then?”

“Right here.” Another guard speaks, laughing as the two boys are suddenly tackled and pinned to the floor by the two guards.

Richie struggles under the guard’s weight as he cries out, “Noo! I don’t wanna die! I can’t die! This isn’t fair!” His baseball hat falls off his head as he lets out a death defying scream when an iron hook embeds his ribs, ripping into the soft flesh as a pool of blood pours out quickly staining the floor.

Another of the guards laugh: now entering the room as he races over and pulls a lever to make the iron chain rise off the floor, taking its now pinned victim and elevating him a few four feet off the ground. Richie screams out in horrid pain as the hook brutally gashes into his open side, hooking onto one of his internal bones, almost severing him completely.

Shawn watches from the ground in utter shock as his friend’s blood spread out over the floor, staining him and drenching Richie’s baseball hat in the red liquid. He feels one of the guards pull him off the ground and push him towards one of the swinging iron chain as he stands frozen in fear at what was occurring around him. Gulping, his shirt is torn off his body as one of the guards come over to him with an iron hook attached to a swinging chain from the ceiling.

“You two are some of the victims our new members will have to get rid off. You’ve been angering the boss lately with your abrasive behaviors and Amerian believes its time to get rid of you.” One of the guards hisses out, before breaking into laughter.

“Oh what fun it will be tonight.” The guard holding Shawn in place states, grabbing the iron hook and traces it down the boy’s back. “Tonight, you’ll both be little puppets and if you’re lucky and the boss recognizes you, you even live tonight. But that’s wishful thinking now isn’t it?” The guard whispers out: his hot breath hitting Shawn’s cheek.

Shawn shivers in fright and watches his friend crying and screaming out in pain as the thrashing stopped bringing Richie to deal with the sickening pain that clouded all other thoughts.

Shawn screams out in pure agony as the iron hook is pushed into his spine, the hook cradling the bones carefully as the chain is raised up from the ground, taking its victim with it. Tears clouded his vision as he desperately fights for air, the pain too intoxicating, almost choking the life out of him.

Smiling, the guards glance up and exit the room, leaving the two young men soaked and covered in their own blood and feces as the chains swing gently, the metal chains clinking and swaying freely.
~*~

Kevin sighs and eyes the three men before him. “In a few minutes, you’re about to go out into an arena set up for the purpose of you all. There you will see a sickening sight. You have to perform whatever the leader demands of you. If you can not heed the orders or disobey, your very own life is at stake.” He whispers, clasping his hands together in front of him.

Brian gulps slowly and shakes his head, “What do we have to do?”

“Depends on what our leader wants you to do. Though I do know you all will have to kill before taking your places into the gang.” Kevin whispers, hearing a string of curses from the other men.

“NO! NO WAY IN HELL AM I KILLING ANYTHING!” A.J. yells out in distress.

“WHAT?! We can’t kill people?! Is this some idea of some sick joke?” Brian cries out, hoping to find some reason for Kevin’s odd behavior.

“The three of you will kill or be killed. I didn’t come up with that plan. If I had the chance I wouldn’t be here right now myself. But as it is, I’m here to help you survive this gang.” Kevin states: watching wearily how the three men seemed distraught with the sudden news.

“We, we can’t do this! We can’t take another life for no reason!” Nick blurts out, shaking his head in sudden surprise.

Kevin sighs, leaning back on the threshold of the small waiting room they were in, waiting to be called for when the initiation starts. “You can feel that way all you want. But your life depends on it. It’s no longer what you want. You lost that right when you came and step foot into this place. It’s no longer about you, but what the leader needs or wants.” He states cautiously, eying the frightened men before them.

“Just close your eyes for a minute, it can relax you. You have to be calm when the events starts.” Kevin states: stepping out of the room to talk with a gang member that came to get him.

Brian gulps, shaking his head frantically: “No, no, no…this can’t be happening.”

“We’ll die if we don’t do this.” Nick whispers in fear, his sapphire orbs round in surprise.

“This is a trip. What the hell is wrong with the people here? Brian that cousin of yours is insane!” A.J. hisses softly, glaring at Brian before picking up a handgun and examining it.

“I know. I can’t reach through him, he doesn’t want to listen and is too caught up in this little gang ordeal to listen. It’s like he really is dead…at least to me and the rest of the family.” Brian wistfully sighs, watching Kevin engage in a deep conversation with the gang member.

Nick gulps, rubbing his wrists softly after the ropes were finally taken off him. “I, I don’t want to kill anyone. I don’t want to be here.”

“Kid, I hear ya. I’m the same way.” A.J. sadly responds back, sitting down on a folded metal chair, waiting for their verdict to occur.
~*~

Howie smirks, holding in a laugh as he gazes over at the two women. “Wow. I’m at a loss for words ladies.”

Arianna snickers, twirling around before him in her barely there outfit. “So I’m guessing it’s a yes then correct?”

“Yes indeed.” Howie grins slowly, his eyes trail over Arianna’s outfit carefully. “You should have no problem getting into the gang tonight after the initiation.”

Coral smiles and brushes her hands over her cotton silk dress, staring at him. “So we’re ready. But what about you?”

“Ahhh, me. While I have it planned it out. I’ll drop you girls off at the side of a club. Some gang members tend to bring the women from there and lead them back to wherever they are staying at. Because they’re always moving around, a new place is always around for the gang to regroup at. So I’ll just follow behind you ladies and hopefully get spotted enough for them to take me in.”

“And if that doesn’t work then what?” Coral situates herself on a leather bind seat, smirking at the low rise cut the dress revealed on her.

“Then.” Howie pauses, rolling up sleeves of his white cotton dress shirt for his work attire, “I’ll have to find a way into the gang somehow. They go after men who are alone and I’ll be one of them. So it shouldn’t be such a problem. Especially since its initiation night.”

Arianna sighs and plops down on another next seat besides Coral, gazing at the black leather bound book in Coral’s hands. “You’re not taking that with you are you?”

Coral nods and slips the book into an inner slit between her dress: “Yeah why not? I have to write down what we see and the best way to do it would be to take the book along with me.”

“Well you better not get caught with that. If the secret is out about that gang and they see you writing about them, we could all be in danger.” Howie states, sitting on his desk, one leg curled beneath him.

Arianna nods and smirks at Howie’s direction as he gets up and takes his keys out of the desk top.

“Well ladies, its time. I hope you’re ready. Going undercover has it trips.”

The two women nod and glance at each other as they all exit the office, thoughts of their future linger in their minds.
~**~

**~To Be Continued…~**