- Text Size +
“ You seemed to enjoy that my dear.”
“ Sparing with the guards is always one of my favorite pass times, you know that.” Selina answered looking into his eyes. Alexander nodded and led her further down the hall.
“ I thought we had a prisoner to deal with?”
“ I’ve decided that Aaron may remain there for a few more hours. He is not going anywhere I have other matters to attend to.” Selina said.
“ What other matters?”
“ There are whispers in the court saying that we have a traitor among our people I want to know who it may be.” Selina said.
“ Really my dear, you must stop listening to every little rumor you hear.”
“ Let me have this task, for when I find the traitor I will bring him before you for punishment.”
“ Very well. But if the rumors are just that rumors don’t say I didn’t warn you.” Alexander said kissing her. Selina nodded and turned and headed down the hall away from him. Howard stepped out of a side room and looked at his friend.
“ She seems suspicious of everyone as of late milord.”
“ She has every right, I’ve heard those same rumors. I worry that if she finds the traitor it will cost her, her life.”
“ It could at that. So why don’t you order her not to follow the rumors?”
“ Because once my Selina sets her mind to something she wont let anything I say change it. I wish you’d understand that by now. And remember Howard it is I that rules this land and if I wanted to stop Selina I would have.” Alexander said turning and looking at his friend.
“ My apologies milord.” Howard said bowing slightly.
“ Don’t you have something you should be doing?”
“ Yes Milord.” Howard said turning and leaving him alone. Alexander entered his chambers and closed the door behind him. Howard was angry and all the guards that stood in the hall could see that as he stormed down the hall, he was going to stop Selina if it was the last thing he did. She would not expose him as the traitor to Alexander that would surely be the last thing he needed, he was so close to ruling this pitiful little country and he wasn’t about to let a little telepath get in his way. He got rid of Lord Robert easily enough, but his son was proving to be much more of a challenge and with Selina by his side nearly every waking moment it was even worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin sat in his chambers after he had cleaned the wound Selina had inflicted upon him. He wondered if he’d be able to remove her from the castle without much of a fight. He had been listening to the whispers of the guards and the rumors that Sir Howard was a traitor. That he wanted the throne himself and would kill Lord Alexander himself to get it, but he wasn’t entirely sure if the rumors where true or not he’d have to check more into it. But what intrigued him was Selina, how powerful she was how magnificent she was when she was handling her sword. It made his breath catch in his throat just thinking about her.
“ What am I thinking? She’s the Dark Lord’s woman. She’s the reason I have no family the reason my family is gone.” Kevin cursed.
“ Did you say something sir?” A young dark hair girl said. Kevin looked at the girl and could see the family resemblance of Nickolas in her features.
“ Your Nickolas’s family?”
“ You’ve seen my brother?” She asked coming closer to him.
“ Yes I have, what is your name child?”
“ Her name is Angel, what have I told you about entering a male guards quarters Angel?” Selina’s voice demanded.
“ Never enter their room, I am sorry mistress, I was cleaning. I..I did not know he was here.” She stuttered.
“ She did not, I was not even aware of her presence myself until she spoke.” Kevin said looking at Selina.
“ You will come to see me later Angel for now leave.” Selina said looking at her. Angel nodded and quickly left the room. Kevin looked at Selina and then shook his head.
“ She didn’t know I was here. It was nothing more than an accident.”
“ An accident that could have gotten her killed. She will be punished for not following orders.” Selina said looking at him.
“ You’re a cold hearted woman.”
“ Warm hearts only get you killed. My heart only warms for one man, and he is my lord.” Selina said looking at him.
“ Does your lord keep you safe Selina?”
“ I keep myself safe, you saw that today in the training room.” Selina countered.
“ Why where you here?”
“ I heard two voices as I walked past your room. I knew that no woman was allowed in a guards room.”
“ You’re a woman, yet you are here.”
“ I am the mistress of the castle I go where I please.” Selina said.
“ You seem to have one standard of laws for them and one set of laws for yourself.”
“ It’s the perks of sleeping with Lord Alexander.”
“ What if he grew tired of your company? What would you do then?”
“ If you are speaking of the whores that Alexander keeps in his bed from time to time I know of them. And they are dead by the time the next sunset, I am not a woman that will share her man.”
“ Yet he finds other women to satisfy his urges? Why is that?”
“ I grow tired of this conversation, if you value your life it will not be brought up again.” Selina said looking into Kevin’s eyes. Kevin pulled her close and kissed her passionately, Selina tried to push him away but he held her tightly to him. Finally he broke the kiss and released Selina. Selina reached up and slapped him hard across the face.
“ That could get you killed sir.” She said looking at him. Her eyes where full of desire, her voice full of anger. Selina turned on her heal and left Kevin alone, slamming the large oak door behind her. Kevin let out a deep throaty laugh and sat down on the large bed.
“ So you do have a weakness. And I think I may have found it.” Kevin said laying back against the silk sheets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selina stormed down the hallway, guards avoided her gaze as she passed them by. They could tell by the way she carried herself that something or someone had angered her and she was going to the meditation room to release some tension. Word spread quickly that something had upset mistress Selina and the word reached Alexander. Alexander nodded when the young man came with the news. He stood and walked down the long corridor towards where Selina would spend hours meditating. He could hear threw the closed door the sounds of the chimes, he could smell the incense, jasmine scented incense to be exact. That meant the news was true someone had angered her. Slowly opening the door, he found her sitting in the center of the room, but to his surprise she was completely naked. Closing and locking the large door he moved towards her. The large scented candles gave the room a beautiful glow and made Selina’s skin seem to almost glow itself. Her long hair hung well past her shoulders covering her face. But it was the sound of her sniffling that broke his cold heart. She was crying, someone had upset his dearest love and for that they would pay with their lives. Shedding of his own clothing he slowly sat down next to her, turning his body so his legs where on either side of her as he finally pulled her form into his arms. Selina held onto him and began to cry, he hadn’t seen her do that since her father had been banish nearly five years before. He held her tightly as she cried, running his fingers threw her hair feeling her tears roll down his naked skin.
“ Tell me my love, who has broken your heart?” Alexander asked.
“ What does it matter?” Selina asked looking up into his eyes.
“ Because I fear that if your heart is breaking so is mine, please tell me who has taken the spirit away from my dark angel.”
“ I will deal with him myself.” She whispered holding him close. Alexander wasn’t satisfied with this answer but knew Selina’s mind well enough to she would deal with the one who had hurt her, but it worried him that someone could do this to her.
“ Please my dark angel, let me take your pain away.” Alexander said kissing her lips lightly. Selina looked into his eyes, he ran his fingers over her cheeks whipping the tears away. He deepened the kiss, their tongues fighting for control as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He lay her back on the large mat that lay in the center of the room.
“ You are my dark angel, the one true thing that makes me know that even my dark heart can love.” Alexander said, he held her, his right hand behind her head as his left moved down her body. He leaned down and began kissing her neck, soft moans escaped her lips as his lips moved down her neck to her collarbone, his tongue licking his way down her chest. He took her nipple into his mouth and then began sucking on it, he moved to the other giving it the same treatment. He began kissing his way down her body again. He looked up at her, he could see the desire in her eyes, and the desire he knew as only for him.
“ You love me?”
“ With all of my cold heart.” She whispered. Alexander moved so he was on top of her. He took her arms and pinned them above her head and kissed her again.
“ I will make your pain go away.” He whispered in her ear as he slammed into her. She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him deeper into her. She needed to feel all of him that night, she needed to know that he needed her. Her senses where on over drive as he moved in and out of her at a fast pace. Her hips meeting his own in perfect rhythm, she leaned up and kissed his lips wanting to feel his love fully. She could feel her orgasm close but she held it wanting to feel him cum first, she wanted to cum when he did, she wanted their pleasure to last as long as it could.
“ Oh god.” She whispered arching her back.
“ I can feel it.” He said to her.
“ I am so close. Together we must together.” She said to him. Alexander knew what she meant as he thrust into her harder and felt her orgasm hit her in waves triggering his own. She screamed his name as he screamed hers. He lay his head down on her chest, coming down from their natural high. Selina ran her fingers threw his dark spiked hair.
“ You’ve always been the perfect lover.” She said kissing him.
“ So have you. But my angel, I still want to know who hurt you so?”
“ If I can not deal with him on my own, then milord I will bring him to you for punishment, a punishment fitting the crime.” She said to him.
“ Agreed.” He said rolling onto his back. Selina lay her head on his chest as he wrapped his arm around her. He could feel her breathing starting to slow, and could feel she had drifted off into a deep slumber.
“ I will punish who hurt my dark angel. The man that did this will hang in the court yard for the rebels to see that who ever crosses me shall die a most painful death.” Alexander promised as he too drifted off into a deep sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“ Should we open it?” The guard asked.
“ If you wish to remain living I’d advise not.” Howard said looking at the guards.
“ There hasn’t been a sound from in there in over three hours.”
“ Mistress Selina is known for meditating for several days if she’s been upset enough.” Howard said.
“ But sir, Lord Alexander went into the room.”
“ I find nothing out of the ordinary with that. Leave them alone. If you value your lives I’d advise that you leave them alone.” Howard warned. He walked away with an evil smile on his face, this could not have worked out any better. Selina’s meditation chamber was sound proof and was known that she would enter it and wouldn’t come from it for days at a time. Now that he had given the order to have no one enter the room no matter what, he could go and do as he pleased. Alexander would be none the wiser of the change in his kingdom while he was away meditating with Selina.