- Text Size +
It was late.

The boys had put in a long hard day at the studio and we on their way out.

“See you guys… I’m gonna ride with Kevin and Brian.” Nick said waving to Aj and Howie as he went the same direction the cousins went.

“Ok, goodnight guys!” they called out to them.

“God, I can’t wait to get home. I miss my bed.” Aj said tiredly.

“Yeah me too.” Howie agreed. “I can’t believe we worked so long today… it’s already almost midnight.” He said looking down at his watch.

Suddenly he felt himself colliding with something. He looked up to see what he had bumped into and found himself staring into green eyes.

“Shit, I’m sorry.” He said taking her hand and helping her to stand.

“It’s alright…” she said once she was standing.

He nodded and tried to pull his hand away, but she held it tighter for a moment. He looked up at her again, to find her staring intensely into his eyes.

“Uh… could I have my hand back?” he asked her, slightly unnerved by her concentrated gaze.

She blinked and then nodded as if suddenly realizing she was still holding his hand. She let go and he sighed in minor relief.

“Once again, I’m sorry about that.” He said as he started to walk away with Aj. She nodded and watched him walk away until they turned a corner and she could no longer see him.

He sighed with relief when he no longer felt her intent look upon him.

“Looks like you got a fan back there. I didn’t think she’d ever let you go man.” Aj chuckled softly.

“Great…” Howie sighed, “…now I have a psycho on my hands.”

“I’m not a psycho…”

“What the… how the hell did you get here so fast?” Aj exclaimed.

“Well… maybe I am.” She said disregarding Aj’s question. “‘Cause, call me crazy but, I still think you’re great.” She said softly, looking at Howie intently.

Slowly she turned and walked back around the corner from which they just came.

“Was that a little weird to you?” Aj said staring in the direction she went.

Howie nodded a little and walked to the corner she went around.

“Hey, I didn’t mean to…” he started to say but stopped when he saw no one there.