- Text Size +
A/N: Hey I’m back, and thanks goodness for that. Hope you all are keeping up with this story, thanks for the support and enjoy. Don’t forget to review if you can, it would make my day. Thanks!

“The Blood Pact”

**~Confrontations ~**

Cabal settles back in the wooden chair as Demetrius paces irately before him. Running his butter pecan fingers through his dark brown hair, he sighs listening to Demetrius plans.

“If I’m right, I’m sure the Boys are captured right now by Liam’s henchmen. All we gotta do is wait for the girls to announce the five men are captured. This is working out well. When Liam has all of them, all we gotta do, is follow the scent of their blood. I’m sure the Boys are scared to death and we can follow their faint odor of their fright.” Demetrius whispers, rubbing his forefinger on his lower lip.

“Demetrius, they’re innocent you know. I don’t think this is such a great idea.” Cabal hesitated, the guilt suddenly making an appearance.

Demetrius growls and shakes his head, “They’re very much involved in this whole issue that is happening. Don’t you know who Damien is?”

Cabal sits up in the chair and stares at his boss, “I’m not sure what you’re talking about? What about Damien, who is he? I don’t care who he is.”

Demetrius frowns, “My first born son. The first child born from all vampire lineage. He has a true blood lust like the vampires of the first generation. Very much like Liam’s co-workers in his society and much like…”

“No.” Cabal whispers, cutting Demetrius off, “Your son? You never told me you had a son.”

“Long story, he switched sides when he realized that he can control the relic if he can get to it first.” Demetrius whispers, his grey eyes drawn to the floor.
“The relic?” Cabal asks, shaking his head in confusion.

“There’s a red relic that was created by the first vampire Dagon. He used it to have immortality since he himself was not of pure breed but rather transformed. The one who possesses that relic has the ultimate power and draws on the power of hell. The one with it can open the portals of Hell and being this land, Earth to plummet into its fiery home.” Demetrius responses happily, a smile pulling on the edge of his lips.

Cabal swallows hard and leans back on the seat taking in the new information given to him, “Man, wow.”

“I know. As for the five men, those celebrities we found. Well they play a very important matter to this. They, like the first generation are…”

Cabal cuts in as an idea pushed its way into his thoughts, “Is that possible, that it’s more than just the family lineage that’s being connected here. Are they the ones?” Cabal’s eyes lit up at the conclusion of the possible theory he came up with.

Demetrius simply laughs and stands straight, hands clasp behind him. “Yes, exactly! My goodness the man can think after all.” Demetrius beams, as Cabal growls and shuffles in the pockets of his beige cargo pants.

“Ok haha. So when do we attack?” Cabal mutters, averting his eyes from Demetrius’s smirks.

“In a few hours. It’s already four. We wait for seven, if the two women aren’t back by then, then they’re on their own.” Demetrius states, heading behind to his desk: flipping open a manila folder with sheets of paper tossing out.

“On their own? You would leave Damaris and Nemesis to die?!” Cabal breaths out, standing up from the chair, feeling pity for the two women that worked for their life in the company.

“Yes!! This is a battle, every man for himself. I could care less for them, their humans. Cabal, there is no good guys in this battle, we’re just as bad as the others only we have pity for some humans. But that ends now. Do you hear me? Anyone that stands in our way of gaining the relic back is dead, vampire or human.” Demetrius mutters, slamming his fist on the desk top.

Cabal shakes his head disappointed, “Demetrius you surprise me today. All this time, you were after the eternity relic. You don’t care about what happens to everyone else around you. You hate your brother so much that you’re becoming him.” He calmly whispers.

Demetrius lashes out and screams, “Don’t you ever compare me to that retched rat of my brother. Liam and I are two completely different people! Do you hear me?!” Some papers fluttering aimlessly on the carpet.

Cabal gulps and nods his head, “Yes, yes sir. I’m just surprised that you can be so heartless at times.”

Demetrius chuckles, “We all are at these times, especially since the time is so close. If I can get the blood relic, how beautiful that would be.”

Cabal sighs and leans back on the rickety chair, taking in a deep breath as his boss rambles on about future ideas for the colonies of the vampires.
~*~

Nemesis lets out a deep breath and turns around to face Howie and Damaris, “Ok this is the deal, if we can find out who this Damien guy is, then maybe we can piece together where the guys could have been taken too.”

“So their not at the ramshackle house where Nick was kidnapped?” Howie asks, confusion flooding his eyes.

Damaris stops on the dirt road they’ve been on for over an hour and sighs tiredly, “Na. Where ever the guys are at now could be where the main colony joins up. But I have no idea where that could be. For all I know they could be on plane flying to Europe or something.”

Nemesis runs her snowy fingers through her tangle blonde tresses annoyed, “Oh God yeah. That’s right. So where does that leave us at? No where I say, cause we don’t a freaking clue to where they could have been taken to.”

“Great, we can rest now.” Damaris smiles gently, avoiding the sharp glances coming from Howie. “Howie, is there a problem? Would you like to say something to us?” She asks gently, her light brown eyes scanning Howie’s dark one for any sign of forgiveness. “We didn’t mean to put you all in this mess. And I know you don’t understand, heck we’re all lost here, we’re all in the same boat. But we have to work together: those things out there.” She points to the forest and continues, “Are after all of us and our families. We’re only doing the best we can to protect the ones we love and ourselves from the vampires. So please Howie, talk with us, let us know what is going on, cause I promise we’re all feeling similar to it.”

Howie sighs and shakes his head. He gazes at the ground as the silver disc of the moon cascades upon all of them, inviting them to the strange sudden night that illuminated upon them. “You really wanna know what I’m feeling?” Howie asks curiously, gazing at Nemesis and back to Damaris.

“Yeah that be nice.” Nemesis retorted, her soft smile penetrating his gentle soul.

Howie gulps and nods his head, “Yeah sure you do.” He hisses abruptly, “Like you really care! You’re twisted the both of you! If you wanted me to trust you, you picked the wrong person. The little that I know about this whole freak group thing is that you’re fascinated with blood. Do me a favor? You wanna know how I’m feeling? Go watch your friends get taken away as you stand there helpless, held at gun point then we can talk.” He growls, his fist tightening to his side.

Nemesis groans and tugs on her black military shirt, “Oh right man, you made your point.”

Howie taps his foot and let a deep breath, “Whatever. I just wanna find my friends and get out the hell out of here.” He fumes.

“Ok, well. Thanks for the nice attitude, you cheered us up.” Nemesis says sweetly, giving him a genuine smile.

Damaris giggles and tugs on Howie’s arm, “Let’s go. Neme, see if you can search on the internet for any news on Damien or any Dark Fall member on the cell. There’s internet service on the wire, so you should be able to go online.”

Nemesis nods and quickly grabs the mobile phone off her friend’s hand, “K, we’ll see what we got here.” And she begins tapping on the small silver buttons on the phone.

“I guess we can rest here for now.” Damaris states, dragging a weary Howie over to a park bench. All three settle on the bench, Nemesis researching while Howie and Damaris stare into the dead forest, the bare branches waving sadly in the cold breeze.
~*~

“Watch this.” Damien states, stepping into an office room furnished with dark red curtains on the large glass panes and with a black plush carpet. “I’m sure you must have heard of this man. Check this out.” Damien leads the four blood stained men into Liam’s office.

“Sir, I have the guests you requested.” Damien states proudly.

The four men gaze around an orderly office room with shelves aligned with prestigious text books of the human biology and its body. Behind the large thick mahogany desk was a large oval shaped black chair, its back facing them.

The four men gasp as the chair turns around and Liam sits, smiling up at them. Standing up, he approaches the four and laugh, “Nick, you didn’t think you could escape me now did you?”

Nick narrows his eyes and backs away, “It’s him you guys! That’s the guys that took me over to the other vampires!”

Laughing, Liam approaches Kevin and smiles, “You friend just seems to run into trouble all the time, that must get to you all the time now doesn’t it?”

Kevin stares at the man with hatred and he whispers out a vulgarity.

“My, I would have never thought I would see my great, great, etc. grand children standing here before me. I’m quite honored to see what my family has produced. And Kevin such a mouth. Do you kiss your wife with that mouth?”

Kevin smirks and hastily responds, “Yeah and she doesn’t have a problem with it.”

“Tsk, tsk. Oh well, what can I say, must run in the family now doesn’t it?” Liam states with a twinkle in his grey eyes.

“I’m not related to you!” Seethes Kevin as he curls his fists to his side.

“Oh but you are and you should be thrilled. Don’t you all know that you’re here because of what you all possess?” Liam whispers, his voice dropping as he glances at Brian and A.J. He snaps his fingers and Damien salutes him. “Do me a favor and show these two gentlemen to their rooms. I need to talk to my family and those two can rest until later.”

Brian growls and Damien grabbed his shoulders, “Don’t touch me!” Brian hisses, backing away from Damien.

Kevin pushes Damien and pulls out a small blade from his pockets. In a moment of fury, he slashes at Damien and thrust the small sharp double edge blade into Damien’s abdomen.

Damien gasps and pushes Kevin away furiously as he cringes in agony. He cringes his stomach painfully as he kneels over, screaming out burning vulgarities. He screams out to his boss as Liam simply laughs and walks away. “Guess, I’ll take them myself. Don’t get up, really I can do it.” Liam murmurs sarcastically roughly grabbing a thrashing Brian and A.J. by the arms and yanking them down the hall.

Kevin and Nick gulp and wanted to race after their friends but the armed soldiers in the office room prevented them from doing that. “Ok, see we’ll stay here then.” Nick whispers at Kevin as they slump and wait for the enduring conversation that will occur shortly.
~*~

A.J. snaps his eyes open and sits up from the cot he was lying on. He takes a shaky breath and struggles to stand up from the cot he’s lying on. He gets up slowly as his bare feet touches the cold white tiles. The bright white walls surround him as he makes his way towards the glass pane that is besides the metal door that must be the exit. A.J. assuming the door must be locked, attempted to open the door anyway in hopes that maybe just maybe it can be opened. Unfortunately to his luck, the door was of course locked.

“Dammit!” A.J. shouts to himself as his voice echoes in the deserted white room. The florescent white light shines down on him, illuminating the room. A.J. growls as he looks down at the white blue dotted hospital gown that he was clothes in. He noted also that he was cleaned of the dry blood that he was covered in before hand. He couldn’t recall how he got here to the room with Liam. Somehow, Liam must have done something to him and Brian but he couldn’t remember. A.J. walks gingerly to the large glass pane and leans his warm forehead on the cool glass. He takes a deep breath and tries to see what lies beyond the glass pane, but sees nothing but darkness. Suddenly he blinks and jumps as he sees splash of what looked like blood sprinkled on the glass pane out side of the window he was looking at. “Holy…” A.J. mumbles not completing his sentence as he watches the small river of blood trace outside on the glass window. He could feel his heart rate pick up as he hears a familiar screaming. “Brian? BRIAN!!” A.J. shrieks suddenly, pounding his fists on the glass window, “BRIAN! OH GOD! PLEASE TELL ME YOU’RE OK!”

“A.J.?!” Brian’s voice replies.

“Yeah! Brian, where are you?” A.J. whispers loudly, his shaking palms placed on the window. As the blood trail lessened on the front of the window.

“WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!” A.J. screams out as he sees Brian shaking his head in fear and confusion.

Brian leans in the window of his room to see the figure of A.J. in the light shadows of the dim lights.

“J. I’m ok. I’m in a room, you?”

“Same thing, I’m across from you. But what happened dude? Why can’t I remember how we got in here?” A.J. asks confused.

“I can’t remember either! After Liam grabbed us and dragged us down a hallway, all I remember is waking up here.” Brian whispers confused, “They changed our clothes and cleaned us up. Why does Liam need to see Kevin and Nick? Oh man what if he’s hurting him!”

“B, stop it! Don’t think way.” A.J. shouts, his hands pounding on the glass pane. “We’re trapped. Wonder how long they had us down here? I wanna know what they gave us that we can’t remember a single thing?”

“Who knows, with these freaks, God only knows.” Brian whispers sadly. Suddenly the peaceful silence between the men broke as a blood drench man, steps into the hallway between the two men. In quiet horror, both men watch the screaming soul in the center of the hallway choke and cry out. The man’s abdomen was split open with his intestines spilling out as he gazes around in agony before crashing to the floor dead in front of them.

Brian gasps as the air stopped in his throat. He backs away as he hears his poor friend gagging in the other room. A.J. inches away from the window in disgust and horror as the chucks of food he digested earlier rise to his mouth ordering him to regurgitate.

Brian whispers and cries out a small prayer, he needed to get out of here. Things weren’t adding up. Is that sign at will happen to them soon, or if they don’t follow orders. Brian didn’t want to wait around to find out that answer.
~**~

**~To Be Continued…~**