- Text Size +
A/N: Hello everyone, I’m back to update. Please leave a review, it helps puts a smile on my face and lets me know that people are interested in this story! Thanks and take care.

“The Blood Pact”

**~Wanted Alive~**

Her heels echo in the hallway as she enters the silver room where the ‘guest’ was being kept. The dark mahogany door slowly creaks open, allowing Nairobi to enter the small room. She smiles, gazing at the young man tied to the chair still unconscious. She brushes a dark curl behind her ear as she makes her way towards the young man.

Liam smiles and nods his head, “Can you tell?”

“Very. The smell is undeniable. He belongs to your lineage. How is that possible though?” Nairobi whispers into his ears as she ruffles her caramel fingers through Liam’s blonde strands.

“Who knows? But it occurred and he’s part of the Crimson Society.” Liam whispers softly, smiling as Nairobi traces her pointer finger down his pale cheek.

“So do you think we can get anything out of him?” She purrs into his ear.

Liam smirks, “We’ll see. He’s life is on the line after all, so I’m sure he’s willing to offer up something to us.”

“Demetrius is scared you know?” Nairobi whispers, fiddling with the tight knot on the rope that restrained Nick’s arms.

Liam smiles, “Of course, why wouldn’t he? He knows without his small group, he’s inferior to me.”

Nairobi giggles and kneels down to gaze at Nick’s sleeping face. “When will the PDT be placed into the water systems?”

Liam chuckles and claps his hands, “It’s already in, in fact since last night, Hades and Kindel took the honor of depositing the drug within Florida’s water ways. I find it kept fascinating, everything is going as planned.”

“Demetrius will be surprised alright when he realizes it’s too late.” Nairobi whispers softly, trailing her fingers seductively across her red colored lips.

“Well it’s a simple hallucination drug, the water carriers will simply drink the medication and later the seeds that Baal will deposit in the water will be carried in the human vessels.” Liam whispers, his grey eyes lighting in pure amazement at the plan.

“Quite a plan, so I assume once the seeds grow, they will control the body and slowly transform it.” Nairobi whispers, rubbing her hands across Liam’s broad chest.

“You know it.” Liam states, watching the unconscious man slump in the chair before him.

The door creaks open and Kindel enters, a smile plastered across her face. “Did I come too late?” Kindel asks, entering the bright room. Her flaming red locks lie straight above her shoulders as she fingers the tip of the sharp blade in her hands.

“Not at all. Where’s Orion?” Nairobi whispers glancing around the vacant room, no furniture was in place except the chair that held their guest. Only one large window stood facing the direction of the chair, so the victim can see into the garden where Orion was preparing a large wooden pole for some poor soul.

“Outside. What’s Orion doing?” Kindel asks, her bright emerald eyes watching him in interest.

“In case, our guest feels the need to hide any info, he’ll see before him, someone burned alive.” Liam whispers, a smile crawling onto his face.

Baal enters the bright silver paneled room with a smile on his face, “You know, Hades got a guy ready to get burned if this kid doesn’t want to talk.” His large cinnamon hands grips a thick hammer, its silver head gleaming in the light. The bright light above them in the room, gleam down on Baal’s red tipped black colored solider cut hair. He makes his way over to the young man, “Hey it’s time to get up. Wake up, you have people here to see you.”

Nick’s eyes flitted before he slowly opens his eyes. He squints at the bright silver color permeating into his sensitive eyes. He tries moving but noted he’s tied to a chair. A shock expression crosses his face as he looks at the strangers before him.

“Well welcome back. You’ve been missed.” Kindel whispers erotically to Nick. Nick scans the room and shakes his head, he had no idea what was going on.

“Let me tell you a little about my self.” Liam whispers approaching Nick. Squatting in front of Nick, Liam goes into the story about his history and what is happening. “So you see, you along with your friends, are being forced to fight against something that you know you can’t win. My plan is already succeeding. Right now, I assume hundreds if not thousands of innocent souls are engaging themselves to drinking the ‘clean’ water. What they don’t realize is they are just my pawns, there to do their job. So you see Nick, everyone who lives within the state boundaries are in danger of this, meaning: your family could get hurt if you don’t cooperate with us. So now, tell me Nick, what do you know about this Crimson Society that you’re involved in?”

Nick clears his throat as his heart bangs against his chest. Licking his lips nervously, he gazes at the three people within the room. “I, I don’t know what’s happening! All I know is that Demetrius took me and my friends in to help him out. He never really told us our purpose. I’m just as confused and lost about any plan as anyone else.” He feels the cold chills race down his spine as four pairs of eyes bore into him.

Suddenly Kindel smirks and races towards Nick, placing a blade inches away from Nick’s throat. “Care to rephrase that answer.” The red flamed woman barks out, her light eyes cutting into Nick’s flesh.

Nick swallows hard as his heart seemed to have stopped beating for that one second. “Pl, please. Oh God! Don’t kill me!” Nick yells softly as he feels the cold metal touch his warm throat. His eyes snap towards the ceiling as he whispers a silent prayer.

Kindel grabs his hair and roughly snaps his face to look into hers, her fangs glowing in the morning light, “You won’t die, if you help us. Now what do you know.” She growls, her slender pale fingers trial over his quivering throat.

Nick closes his eyes and stiffening up, he chokes out, “That’s all I know! Demetrius is out to get you, and me and my friends are to go after you.” Nick whispers out, his eyes feeling the stinging of tears welling up.

“Well you’re here. Why don’t you try to kill us now?” Kindel growls into his ears as she straddles onto Nick’s lap.

Nick shakes, the sudden goose bumps striking out on his skin. “Please, you know that’s unfair. I can’t fight you. I, I wouldn’t know what to do.” He stutters out in fright.

Giggling, Nairobi walks towards Nick and runs her hands down his frightened face, “He makes a good liar. Liam, show him what liars get.”

As on cue, Liam nods and points towards Orion outside who faces him, giving him a thumbs up. They watch as Hades and Orion drags a struggling young man who’s innocent to all this, and tie him up to the ready stake. Nick gulps: his throat goes dry as he opens his eyes wide, “Please, no! Don’t hurt the man!”

“Why, do you know him?” Liam whispers, his eyes gazing angrily at Nick.

Nick shakes his head, “N, no. But please, he’s innocent.”

“Well speak up and tell us what we need to know, or what will happen to that man, will occur to you!” Liam states, pointing to Orion. Hades ties the poor innocent man to the stake as Orion carrying a burning torch, tosses it on the man. The room was filled with painstaking horrid screams, as the man burns alive before them. The sickening burning flesh order dwells in the air and seeps through the open window in the room. Nick watches all this pure terror as he screams out, the fear overtaking him.

“Think he’ll talk more now?” Nairobi giggles as she leans on Liam’s shoulder.

“I’m sure he will. He knows the stakes he’ll be face.” Liam grumbles, his fangs emerging from his mouth. And with that, they gather around Nick and wait to see if he can supply them with any data that can help them prepare for Demetrius ploys. Maybe they changed Nick’s mind.
~*~

Nemesis sighs and leans back on the leather chair gazing at the computer screen. “Where are you little map? I know I placed you in the memory file.” She whispers, her light eyes staring at the screen. She turns to Damaris who is leaning on the edge of the computer desk besides her, waiting for results.

“The guys are freaked about all this, you know. The fact that they somewhat share the same blood and lineage as Liam and Demetrius.” Damaris drops her voice as she eyes her friend.

“Well wouldn’t you? I wouldn’t be thrilled to be connected to the living dead myself.” Nemesis says slowly, leaning back on her chair as she crosses her arms in front of her chest.

“Yeah, but I don’t know if they’re willing to stand up to fight. They’re in the kitchen eating lunch now and the silence is so deafening. They’re not talking, it’s so creepy.” Damaris whispers, her light brown orbs scanning the screen as the computer loads a map of the small community of Miami.

“Ok, let’s see. What do we have here?” Nemesis mutters as she leans near the screen, clicking on a water port picture at the end of the south border. Nemesis narrows her eyes and shakes her head, “No, no this can’t be right.” She mumbles, staring at the screen confused.

Damaris stares at the screen and shakes her head, “Zoom in on the water port.”

Nemesis clicks on the black mouse as the screen enlarges the water port. “What are those red dots on the port? There seems to be a lot of them.”

Nemesis, scratches the top of her honeysuckle locks nervously, “Umm, that doesn’t look right. The dots are representing something within the water. But I don’t know what it is.”

“They couldn’t have dumped the poison in the water yet right? Didn’t they need to wait for the right temperature and the water pressure is low at the moment.” Damaris gulps, fearing her worst nightmare is coming true.

“No, nope, by the looks of it, whatever is in the water is spreading at a rapid rate.” Nemesis mumbles, suddenly feeling the air trapped in her throat.

“Oh God no! We have to tell Cabal now! We have to head out and talk with the safety inspectors and such. The faster people know about this, the better we can save some lives.” Damaris whispers.

Nemesis nods her head and both women race out the room and down the hallway. They run down the stairwell at the end of the hallway and land enter the living room. As they were inches away from reaching the swinging kitchen door, they hear the worst sound they dreaded, the sound of water running out of a sink.

Both women gaze at each other and hoped they weren’t too late to warn the guys.
~*~

Howie turns out the faucet, letting the clear water crash into the glass cup he’s holding. Sighing, Howie scans his eyes around the kitchen.

“I’m not in the mood for eating.” A.J. whispers, pushing away a plate of sandwich. He seemed to have broken the silence that they all were feeling since after Nemesis completed the story. They were all to be heroes and stop the ones responsible for trying to endanger the many lives of the community.

“Are you sure? You’re saying no to food.” Brian manages a smile as he grabs the plate and places it on the counter.

A.J. shrugs and stares out the kitchen window as the afternoon sun light beams down brightly, its shining golden glow beaming through the windows. “I’m just not hungry ok!” He whispers, annoyed. The shades on his eyes hiding his true feelings he was experiencing.

“Ok, fine. I’m sorry.” Brian whispers gently, his voice dropping away.

“I don’t know what to feel right now.” Kevin finally speaks up. His eyes were clouded with mixed emotions. He was confused, worried and scared. He couldn’t understand the concept of being some how connected to the whole society thing.

Howie turns off the faucet and joins on the guys, pulling up a chair. He places the glass cup full of water on the wooden table and takes a deep sigh. A trial of water slides down the side of the cup, splashing the table top.

Kevin held a worried look, “After what Nemesis said, you think its ok to drink water like that?”

Howie shrugs his shoulders, “There’s nothing else to drink in this place, unless you want the red container that’s full of God knows what in the fridge.”
Brian shudders, “Egh, you don’t think that’s blood right?”

A.J. snorts, “Probably, if these guys are so focus on passing as vampires.”

“You don’t think this is real right? You think the whole society vampire thing is just a joke?” Kevin whispers.

“Why not? They need something to make themselves feel good.” A.J. whispers, picking off an imaginary lint off the sleeve of his black top.

“Who knows?” Howie whispers, lifting up the cold glass to his mouth.

Suddenly the kitchen door swings open as Nemesis and Damaris burst in yelling about something of don’t drink the water.

Damaris swipes the glass cup away from Howie’s mouth just as it was reaching his lips. The glass cup shatters as it hits the linoleum black floor, splashing the water out.

“Damn girl. Chill out!” A.J. jumps from his seat, startled like the other three.

Nemesis takes a deep breath, “Howie did you take a sip of the water?”

Howie shakes his head and touches his lips softly, “No, but that was my only drink man. Why are you guys freaking out?”

“Nemesis found some maps that marked the poison is thrown in the water system already. It’s traveling in the pipes and we think we could get infected if we drink it.” Nemesis whispers, almost out of breath as a relief washes over her body.

“Poison? You mean the drugs right?” Brian whispers.

“That and the deadly seeds ready to be implanted within people’s body.” Damaris whispers, the horrid expressions of the guys leaping on their faces.

“Oh man, that’s sucks. I took a sip of that this morning by accident when I was brushing my teeth.” Brian whispers as the girls stare in shock at the new revelations.
~**~

**~To Be Continued…~**