- Text Size +
Chapter 2 * A Ridicules Craving For Chocolate

“Fred?” Harry asked.

“Actually it’s Winifred.” George said. Ron could not hold back his laughter any longer.

“Oh shut up the both of you!” Fred yelled at both his (should I say her) brothers. (I will refer to Fred as a girl.) Fred looked like what Ginny would look like in a few years. Her hair had been long before but now it’s almost touched her shoulders. She was still tall, her shoulders were slender and she had some curves to her body. Her voice did not sound like a guy trying to sound like a girl but she sounded like an actual girl.

“Fred,” Hermione said. “Why?”

“I didn’t ask to be like this.” She said. Ron finally collapsed to the ground he was laughing so hard. “Last night we were trying to make our fire breathing candy.”

“Didn’t turn out the way it was suppose to.” George said

“He and Lee dared me to test it.”

“And he turned in to this.”

“I thought it would wear off after a while, but…”

“…it didn’t and then I thought he would be back to normal in the mourning.”

“Then this mourning I was like this and I went to Madame Pomfrey.”

“What she’d say?” Harry asked.

“She won’t know if it’s permanent until the test results come back.”

“Dumbledore found this all amusing.” George said.

“He also said that I should get use to being a girl for a while.”

“Mum always said something like this would happen to one of us.”

“I’m also being moved to the girls’ dormitories. Probably for my safety.”

“More like the guys safety.”

“He was asking for it.”

“Who was asking for what?” Hermione asked.

“Tell them what you did to Lee and why?”

“I decked him because he was looking at me funny.”

“Remind me not to get on Fred bad side.” Harry said to George. Ron had finally stopped laughing and was standing up.

“You shouldn’t be doing that.” Hermione said. “Just because you don’t like the way a guy looks at you.”

“I know.” Fred said looking at the ground ashamed. “I just don’t feel like myself in this body.”

“Your still Fred. You just look different.” Fred looked up at Hermione.

“You are right.” Beginning to feel like her old self. “I’m still Fred Weasley, the king, well actually, the queen of pranks. George will still listen to me about ideas for our company. Isn’t that right, George?” She looked at George who looked like he was in the middle of a small conversation with his younger brother.

“Oh sorry Fred, did you say something?” He asked.

“Just say yes.”

“Yes.” Then went back to talking with Ron.

“Don’t worry they do that a lot to me.” Hermione said about Harry and Ron.

“I don’t like that.”

“Neither do I, but that is what it’s like to be a girl.”

“Wow this is going to be hard to be a girl.” She looked at Hermione. “Can you be my mentor?”

“Sure I can teach you the basics.” Fred rushed up to her and gave her a big hug. “But I think we’ll need help in hair and make up.”

“Make up? Hair?”

“Yes, but first we’ll need to get you a few bras.” She said as she pulled Fred toward the town George, Harry and Ron fallowed them.

“Wow my first bra.” She said sarcastically. “Never thought I’d say that.”

“You’ll also need a sports bra for Quidditch.”

“They have a special bra for sports.” Fred said in awe.

“Speaking of Quidditch.” George said. “Wood was the only one who saw him-I mean her today. I think he knows she’s Fred.”

“How could you tell?” Ron asked as he got a Chocolate Frog out of his pocket.

“I heard him mutter something about having to get new beater.”

“He’s not going to have to get a new beater.” Fred said. “I’m the same Fred just with boobs and,” She looks at Ron’s Chocolate Frog. “A ridicules craving for chocolate.” She snatched the Chocolate Frog out of Ron’s hands and bit into it.

“Hey, that’s mine!”

“You have another Chocolate Frog in your pocket.” She said with mouth full of chocolate.

“How do you know?”

“It’s sticking out of your pocket.” She shoved the rest of the chocolate in her mouth.

(Author's note: I know what I am going to for Oliver Wood and Snape but I do not know what I will with the others.)