- Text Size +
Chapter 05 * I’m Just a Little Girl

“You know what I’ve been wondering lately?” Angelina asked Fred during potions.

“What is Snape like drunk?” Fred said. “Is he a friendly drunk or a violent drunk? I put all my bets on friendly drunk.”

“No, that’s not it,” She paused. “Now I am, but I was wondering if you still like girls or do you like guys now.” Fred thought for a while.

“You know I don’t know.”

“You’ve been a girl for two weeks and you don’t know?”

“Well, the thought just never crossed my mind.”

“Mr. Weasley and Ms. Johnson stop talking and do your work.” Sanpe said from behind them.

“Sorry Professor.” Angelina said as he walked away.

“It’s Ms. Weasley, you slimy git.” She grumbled. Snape turned back around.

“10 points form Gryffindor for talking back, another 10 points for insulting me and another 10 points for correcting me and 20 points for being the wrong gender.” Fred started at Snape mouthed open. She looked at Angelina, who restrained herself from laughing.

“Can he do that?”

Fred stormed in to the Gryffindor tower with her friends.

“I can’t believe he did that?” She yelled.

“You had points taken away,” Alicia said. “It’s never bothered you before.”

“Yeah those were for more reasonable reasons.” She threw herself into an armchair and then swung her legs over the arm of the chair. “You know I could try and get him fired for saying that. I could say that the sexes remark hurt me deeply and I’ll be emotional scared for the rest of my life.” She said it in a very dramatic voice.

“Fred, do you think they would believe you?” George said. “We’ve tried getting him fired loads of times.”

“Yeah that’s true.” She said sadly. “Now I’m going to be depressed for the rest of the day.” Just then Ron along with his friends walked in. Just seeing Ron with his goofy hat put a sinister smile on her face. “Then again.” The trio sat down at the table near the window. Fred swung her legs off the arm of the chair so she can see
Ron. “Hey Ronny, what are you hiding?”

“Hiding what?” He said. Fred got up from her chair and walked over to him followed by George with an evil grin on his face (But not as equally as sinister as Fred’s)

“Under the hat? What are you hiding under the hat?” She said darkly.

“Nothing!” Ron pulled the hat down tighter on his head. “And it’s none of your bloody business.”

“‘None of our bloody business’ he says.” George said.

“Sound to me like there is something.” Fred said. Both twin leaned down on both sides of Ron so they were all at the same level.

“So what is?”

“Your hair turn blue?

“Have horns?”

“Lose your hair?”

“Hair turn pink?” They both stood up straight.

“Or perhaps he’s got cute little kitty ears.” Ron spun around in his seat to look at the twins, who were now giving him their tread mark wicked smiles.

“Bingo.” They said together.

“You did this to me!”

“My brother why would I do that to you.” Fred said innocently. “There is no way I could go up into the boy’s dormitories, sneak into your bathroom, and switch your shampoo with that potion that gave you the cat ears. I’m just a little girl remember. I’m not aloud up there.”

“That’s right,” George said. “But I would.”

“C’mon Ronny,” Fred talking to him in a baby voice. “Take off that hat so we can see your cute little ears.” Ron folded his arms.

“No.” He pouted.

“If you don’t, we’ll make you.” George threatened.

“I’m sure Hermione would love to see them.” Fred added watching her brother get pink in the face. When Ron did not move to take the hat off Fred hand kept slowly to the hat. Ron sensed her hand moving to the hat that he grabbed that hat and pulled it down harder. Both Fred and George grabbed a hold of the hat and pulled their little brother out of his chair.

“Let go of the hat!” George yelled.

“The embarrassment will be over sooner if you just let go of the hat.” Fred added.

“NO!”

“You know it could have been worse! George wanted to also give you a tail but I wouldn’t let him!”

“Don’t I feel special!” The struggled like this for a while longer until the entrance to the common room opened again and a girl cleared her throat. Fred and George had Ron in an awkward headlock. They looked up to see it was the girl Prefect from their year, Nicole Fox. She was nothing like Percy. She let everyone do what he or she wanted as long as no one got hurt or broke anything. She was born in Ireland and lived there till she was 2 where her family moved to America where she grew up. Her parents wanted her and her 5 other siblings to go to Hogwarts. So a year before she and her twin brother were to start Wizarding School they sent her and her twin brother to move back to Ireland with their grandmother so they could go to Hogwarts.

She stood before them with one eyebrow raised.

“What is going on?” She asked. George let go of Ron and stood up straight.

“Um…we…we…were just.” He stuttered. He was never shy in front of girls but when it is Nicole Fox he becomes a complete idiot.

“We were just playin’ around with little Ronny here.” Fred said, before her brother made more of a fool of himself.

“Alright be careful then.” She walked towards the girl’s dormitories. “See you all later.” She disappeared up the stairs. George had a bit of a delayed reaction and was waving to where Nicole was.

“See you.” He said dreamily.

“Your pathetic.” Ron said from the headlock Fred had him in. “Can’t even tell the girl you like you fancy her.” This snapped out of George out of his daydream.

“Pathetic!?” George glared at Ron. “This coming form the guy with the same problem.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Oh you know exactly what I’m talking about. You haven’t stopped arguing with her since we got to school. Everyone knows you both fancy each other.”

“Who are you talking about?”

“You know who? Oh forget it!” He grabbed the hat off of Ron’s head at the same time Fred let go of Ron. Fred let of a squeal of delight at Ron’s cat ears.

“Oooohh.” She said. “Their so cute.” She reached up to feel them. “They’re so soft too.”

(Author’s note: Should Fred stay as girl? And should Fred like guys?)