- Text Size +
Chapter 12
The party was a huge success. There were ten times more people that showed up than AJ had invited all their to congratulate Kevin and Larissa. Nick looked at his watch for the hundredth time. He was getting frustrated, inpatient and most of all worried. He searched the room and located Andrea and made his way over to her. Andrea who was rubbing up against AJ felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around and was faced with Nick.
"OH its you" She said flatly and turned her attention back to AJ.
"Have you seen Dominique?" He asked.
"No she is probably around here somewhere now if you don't mind IM busy" She answered.
"Dominique said she had to go to the restroom but that was a good fifteen minutes ago" Nick said worried.
Andrea sighed in annoyance. She turned to AJ. "Honey I'll be right back Nick the imbecile needs help finding his girlfriend in the bathroom". AJ pouted. "ILL miss you so hurry back" He whined.
Andrea gave him a quick kiss on the lips and headed off with Nick to find the bathroom. Andrea knocked on the door.
"Hey Dominique are you in there" She called. There was no answer.
"You think she might still be in there," Nick asked. Andrea looked at him funny. "Why don't you open the door and check oh smart one "and turned around to go back to her date.
Nick turned the knob and opened the door. That’s when he saw Dominique passed out on the floor.
"OH my god" he yelled.
After a few seconds AJ, Andrea and Howie all came running in.
Andrea screamed. "Oh my god".
Nick was kneeled in front of her with her head in his lap trying to wake her up but getting no response. Her skin was pale and very cold.
"We have to get her to the hospital and IM taking her" Nick said.
He picked her and walked out the door to his car. AJ was rounding the gang up to go meet Nick at the hospital while getting rid of the party.

Nick arrived at the hospital with Dominique in 15 minutes and brought her to the Emergency room. A nurse walked over to him.
"What's the problem sir?" The nurse asked in her Spanish accent.
"I found my girlfriend past out in the bathroom " Nick explained through his tears.
"OK" She responded and got an orderly to bring a gurney.
Nick gently placed her and the doctor rushed her into the ER. A few minutes later everyone arrived.
"Do you know anything yet" Brian asked out of breath.
"NO they just took her in" he answered softly. They all waited for 45 minutes in the waiting room. Finally the doctor walked in and too everyone's surprise Dominique was behind him. They all rushed over to her hugging her and Nick holding on to her as if she would break.
"What's wrong with you" Nick asked in hesitation afraid of what it might be.
"Sit down" Dominique started.
They all sat down except for Nick. "I want to stand" He whispered.
"OK I fainted because IM pregnant" She revealed excitedly.
"Your what" Nick whispered.
"IM pregnant" she repeated.
"Oh my gosh IM so happy for you" Andrea cried hugging her.
Everyone hugged her as well every one is but Nick.
"Here is your vitamins" The doctor said and left the room.
"How far along are you" Larissa asked.
"About 9 weeks it happened on the boat remember Nick.
"Yes I remember" He replied bitterly.
"Aren't you happy about this cause I am" She said annoyed.
"To be honest no IM not IM only 22 fucking years old IM not ready to be a father and we aren't even married there are other options I think we should consider" He explained simply.
Dominique felt tears flowing down her cheeks. She slapped Nick as hard as she could.
"How dare you" She whispered through her tears. "I am not giving up this baby especially not through an abortion" " I can't change your mind about being a father well don't worry IM going to have this baby myself and don't worry ILL be out of your life IM taking the next flight home". With that she fled out the door and out of Nick's life.