- Text Size +
Chapter 13
Nick starred in a trance holding his cheek. Everyone in the room was silent.
"I can't believe you just let the most important thing in your life go like that" Brian finally said getting up and facing Nick. "How could you be so stupid you should be happy to have a baby on the way" Brian explained his voice raising.
"Listen Bri, I am not ready to be a father" Nick protested.
"If Dominique were mine I would have been thrilled to have a family with her and you want know why Nick Ill tell you why because I love her" He yelled.
Everyone gasped.
Nick's face turned white" "What did you say".
"I said I love her and I have been for awhile and to know that you are treating her this way is unbelievable and now you have lost her I hope your happy now" Brian screamed and walked out of the hospital.
Howie walked out after him shaking his head at Nick as he walked by.
Larissa started to cry. "Nick how could you now look what you did you hurt one of my best friends and now she won't be here for my wedding day" She sobbed.
Andrea got up. "I hope you wake up one day and hurt as much as Dominique is hurting now you not only lost the love of your life because you’re an immature basterd that needs to grow up but also you just lost your child". "You know Nick IM going to hurt you with my baseball bat but for right now IM going to have to fix Larissa's wedding" Andrea screamed causing everyone in the hospital to stare.
With that Andrea spun on her heel and left the hospital with Larissa, Kevin and AJ behind her. Nick was now left alone. He sunk to the floor and balled like a baby.

Dominique sighed as she sat on the plane looking out the window. As soon as she had left the hospital she went straight to the hotel room her and Nick shared and packed and booked the first flight back to Florida. She had been crying most of the flight.
"Looks like It's just you and me little one" She whispered rubbing her stomach.
She had thought that Nick would have been thrilled but the things he had asked her to do surprised her. A few hours later she walked into the empty apartment and walked straight into her room dropped her stuff off and laid on her bed.
IM determined to be a single mother and a doctor," She thought to herself.
She still missed Nick and knew she would always love him. She turned on the radio. It was playing "I need you tonight". Dominique immediately started crying and thoughts of being together flooded her mind.
"Damn you Nick" She whispered before she cried herself to sleep.

The group all sat in Andrea's and AJ'S room. Andrea had called a group meeting. Everyone but Nick was present.
"OK I called you all her to talk about what we are going to do" Andrea started.
"About getting Dominique and Nick back together," Larissa asked.
"Hell no I don't want her back with him if he is going to that way" Andrea Exclaimed. "IM talking about how to make Dominique feel better".
"We should all call her and try to persuade her to come to the wedding" Kevin replied.
"I don't know if we can I mean Nick is going to be there and that’s the last thing she needs right now" Andrea pointed out.
"True but it won't be the same without her" Larissa whined. "I mean all of us are like a family and she is one of our best friends she has to be their".
"OK I think all we really have to do is persuade her and show her that we all support her and her baby I mean IM sure she feels alone" Andrea answered.
"Its late so we all should get some sleep ILL call her in the morning" Andrea said with a yawn.
A few minutes later everyone had left to go back to their rooms and AJ and Andrea fell into bed and snuggled.