- Text Size +
Chapter 14
Dominique woke up to the sound of the phone ringing. She opened her eyes and looked over her dresser for the phone.
"Hello" She mumbled sleepily.
"Hey girl how are you" Larissa's concerned voice said.
"To tell you the truth been better" Dominique replied now fully awake.
"IM sorry Nick was a jerk" Larrisa said sincerely.
"I can't make him be a father but IM not giving this baby up and I fully intend to raise this baby by myself" She explained.
"I know you still love him" Larissa replied. Dominique just sighed. "Of course I do and I always will" She whispered softly tears stinging her eyes.
"Well Andrea is right here and is being a pest at the phone so IM gonna go ILL call you later on today hang in their and don't give up on Nick ok bye"
Dominique heard background noise and than Andrea got on.
"Hey how are you," she asked.
"IM trying to be strong" Dominique answered with a sigh.
"I know hang in there oh my god though you should have seen what happened at the hospital after you left" Andrea exclaimed.
"What" Dominique asked curious?
"Brian told Nick that he was in love with you and yelled at Nick for the way he acted and told him he was the father he would be thrilled' Andrea explained.
Dominique couldn't believe it. "I always though of Brian as one of my best friends I can't believe that he loves me" She replied in shock.
"Do you have feelings for Brian" Andrea asked softly.
"No I don't," She quickly said.
"It was funny we all told off Nick" Andrea laughed. Dominique smiled.
Andrea quickly turned serious. "We all miss you and wish you would finish off the tour with us its not the same" She sighed.
"I want to but it would be too hard I just can't" Dominique answered.
"At least come for the wedding on Saturday Larissa and I are going shopping for dresses and stuff today and I know it would mean a lot to Larissa if you came" Andrea pleaded.
Dominique thought about it. She really wanted to go but she knew that Nick would be there and she couldn't face him. It hurt too much.
"Oh alright Ill be their for the wedding but please keep Nick as far away from me as you can" Dominique warned.
"OK good listen I got to go Ill call you later and All the boys say hi bye" Andrea concluded. Dominique sighed and laid down starring at the ceiling.

Andrea walked into the lobby waiting to meet Larissa to go shopping for the wedding. She had a feeling that Larissa would be late. As she was sitting down on one of the chairs she heard an all too familiar voice talking to one of the bellboys. She turned around and there was Heath Ledger looking in Andrea's opinion very nice. She decided to go up and say HI. She tapped him on the shoulder.
"Hey their".
He turned around and smiled.
"Hey Andrea what are you doing here" He asked.
"IM on tour with my boyfriend what about you I mean aren't you supposed to be in L.A for the premier of your new movie" She asked with curiosity.
She had been dying to see it.
"UM yes but that’s not till next week IM actually on vacation" He explained.
"That’s awesome I hope you enjoy yourself you deserve it" Andrea answered with a bright smile.
"Are you busy tonight"? Heath suddenly asked. Andrea thought for a moment. "No Why".
"How would you like to have dinner with me"? He asked looking deep in her eyes.
"Yeah I will I would like that" She replied.
"Great ILL pick you up at 7 right now I must be going see you later babe" He said with a grin. Andrea watched Heath go up to the rooms.
"It's not a date' Andrea told her self.
She turned around to go sit back down but ran into Larissa and AJ. Larissa was grinning away while AJ had a scowl on his face.
"UM shit" she thought.
"Hey guys" She said.
"Who in the hell was that" AJ demanded.
"That was Heath Ledger he is one of my friends" Andrea answered him crossing her arms.
"I don't like him he was flirting with you maybe you should stay away from him" He answered shortly.
"Awe come on AJ they are just friends trust her its nothing" Larissa reassured him.
"I do trust her its him I don't trust" AJ said.
Andrea started to get mad. "Listen AJ me and Heath for your information are just good friends and another IM gonna continue being friends with him now come on Larissa we have a wedding to plan" She answered frustrated.
As they started walking out of the hotel Andrea turned around.
"Oh by the way AJ IM going to dinner with Heath Tonight" She explained.
Than she left leaving AJ starring after her