- Text Size +
Chapter 16
Heath took Andrea to this Mexican restaurant that was downtown. It was supposed to be known for one of the best Burritos in the country. They were seated outside in the courtyard.
"SO you and AJ are dating for how long," Heath asked once they had been seated and received there menus.
"We have been together for a little over a year" Andrea replied not looking up from her menu.
"That’s great IM glad everything worked out for you especially after he cheated on you" Heath reminded her
. "I found out he wasn't cheating on me" Andrea answered putting down her menu facing Heath.
"Oh really care to explain," He asked.
"No not really lets not talk about that if you don't mind" She asked him politely.
"Sure no problem IM sorry to bring it up IM being too nosy" He laughed.
"No your not being nosy so don't apologize you are a good friend" Andrea assured him.
"So anything interesting happening in your life lately' He asked.
Before Andrea could answer the waiter came by and got their orders. After they ordered and the waiter left Andrea turned her attention back to Heath.
"UM not really one of my best friends is getting married on Saturday in Paris".
"Awe that’s great tell her I said congratulations" He gushed with a smile.
"How would you like to go she really likes your movies" Andrea suggested.
Heath thought for a moment. "I would love to".

AJ was enraged.
"How can she invite that loser" He wondered. After Andrea and Heath had left it took AJ a few seconds to decide that he really didn't trust Heath at all and figured he would keep an eye on them just in case. He knew that if Andrea found out he was doing this she would be mad but he was looking out for her. It was his job as her boyfriend. He was know seated at a corner table where he was sure Andrea wouldn't see him and he had a good view of them as well as he could hear what they were saying. A waiter came up to his table and asked him what he wanted. He ordered and after the waiter left strained to hear what they were saying. AJ saw Heath touching Andrea's arm. Just the thought of any guy hitting on her especially Heath made his blood boil. Suddenly he saw Heath get up and leave the table.
"Good she must have told him to take a hike," AJ thought happily to himself.
But as it turned out he had been wrong. Very wrong. He Saw a Piano starting to play and Heath walking back to the table reaching his head and grabbing Andrea as they made their way to the small dance floor that was located in the middle of the restaurant. The piano was playing a slow ballet and He saw Heath wrapping his arms around Andrea's waste. Aj was ready to go and pound Heath to a bloody pulp and leave him to rot in the street. He watched as Heath whispered something in Andrea's ear that made her giggle. AJ clenched his fist. Heath spun her and dipped her. That did it. He was tired it was time to intervene. AJ walked up to Heath and punched him in the jaw. Andrea's mouth dropped.
"AJ" She whispered.

Andrea could not believe what was happening right in front of her. It started out as a dinner with a good friend and turned into a wrestling match. Andrea helped Heath up after AJ had punched him.
"AJ what in the hell are you doing here" She hissed.
She looked around and saw everyone starring at the three.
"He was all over you IM not going to stand for it" AJ answered. "I came here to look out for you". Andrea looked at him with a glare. "I can't believe you were spying on me," She finally said. "I thought you trusted me".
"I do trust you its him I don't trust" AJ answered pointing at Heath.
Heath was holding his jaw. "You could do better than this big oaf" Heath piped up.
AJ looked at Heath. You shut the fuck up you son of a…" Aj started angrily.
"Shut up" Andrea interrupted. "IM am so angry right now IM going home"
With that she ran out the door to catch a cab back to the hotel. She could here Heath and AJ calling after her.