- Text Size +
Chapter 18
A few hours later Kevin sat in the waiting room chair waiting for word of his new bride. They had all brought her in a soon as they had seen the blood seeping through her wedding gown. Now they had been sitting for the last 4 hours. As soon as they had arrived the E.R doctor had said he had to take her in to surgery to get the bullet out. Andrea sat in AJ’S lap balling.
“Do you forgive me for spying on you” AJ whispered into her ear.
“Yes I do I know you were only looking out for me”. Andrea replied once the tears started to subside. ”I have something to tell you” Andrea piped up after a few minutes.
“What’s that?” AJ asked with curiosity.
”I think I might be pregnant,” She answered.
AJ looked at her and smiled.
“Have you gone to the doctors yet,” He asked.
“No not yet” Andrea responded.
“Well lets go now” He replied.
‘I want to wait to see how Larissa is doing first ok” Andrea suggested
. “OK I can wait.” AJ said with a sigh.

Dominique looked out the window. She sighed. She was scared about Larissa, she was scared about becoming a mother for the first time and she was scared to be around Nick. Nick on the other hand was starring at her from where she stood. He was debating on asking for her forgiveness now or wait till later. He decided later would be better
. “Are you friends and family of Larissa Richardson”? The doctor asked in his cute little French accent.
“Yes IM her husband” Kevin cried jumping out of his seat knocking it over.
“Well I have good news and bad news which would you like first” He asked.
“The good” Kevin answered.
“OK the good news is we were able to get the bullet out and the bullet didn’t really do a lot of damage so she should recover quite nicely. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief.
“What’s the bad news?” Kevin asked grimly not really wanting to know the answer to that.
“ T he bad news is we weren’t able to save the fetus because of the bullet.
Kevin’s face drained of all color. “Fetus” He asked.
“UM yes your wife was six weeks pregnant didn’t you know” He asked.
“UM no I didn’t did any of you know about this” Kevin asked looking around at any of the guys and Andrea and Dominique.
“No we didn’t” Andrea responded.
“I guess that Larissa didn’t know either” Dominique said softly.
“You can all go see her she should be waking up shortly,” The doctor explained.
“Thank you doctor” Kevin whispered tears starting to fall down his cheeks.
The doctor nodded.
“How am I going to tell her that we lost our baby I know she has always wanted kids” He whispered.
“Kevin we are all here for you and Larissa both” AJ said giving him a brotherly hug.
“Thanks IM going in to tell her and than when IM done you can all join me” He explained.
“OK good luck Kevin” Nick said.
Kevin slowly made his way to Larissa’s room door and stood out looking in through the tiny window. From that view he could see a heart monitor and an IV going in to her. She looked like an angel to him. Kevin sighed and slowly opened the door and went in not knowing how she was going to take it.