- Text Size +
Chapter 19
Kevin walked in and sat down. He just looked at his angel. After a few minutes he saw her stir.
"Larissa baby open your eyes" Kevin whispered kissing her forehead.
She slowly opened her eyes. "Kevin what happened" She asked softly.
"You were shot remember and they had to do surgery to get the bullet out" He explained. "How are you feeling".
"I am ok just sleepy and my stomach hurts" She replied trying to sit up.
Kevin eased her up. Larissa looked at him and saw that he was upset about something.
"Kevin what's wrong" She asked.
"Nothing honey just really tired" He lied.
"You're lying Kevin Scott Richardson I can tell cause you won't look me in the eye so spill already" Larissa demanded.
Kevin chuckled. "You need your rest".
"No I don't need any rest I need you to tell me what is going on" Larissa replied frustrated.
"Alright fine IM going to tell you but it's hard" Kevin started.
"Kevin your scaring me just say it" Larissa said worried.
"OK the doctor told me that you were 6 weeks pregnant" Kevin said.
Larissa smiled. 'That's great but why aren't you excited don't you want kids" She asked him.
"Yes I do its not that at all the thing is our baby didn't make it because of all the trauma with the bullet" Kevin explained tears cascading down his cheeks.
"My baby" Larissa wailed burying her head in Kevin's chest.
Kevin rocked her back and forth letting her cry. After awhile Brian stuck his head in the door.
"Up to some visitors" He asked gently
. Larissa wiped the remaining tears and smiled a little. "Sure come on in".
Everyone came into the room.
"How are you holding up?" Howie asked planting a kiss on her forehead.
"IM ok I am sad but me and Kevin can still have other kids" Larissa answered.
"OF course honey IM ready to start having them when you are" Kevin replied squeezing her hand.
"I have an announcement to make" Andrea said suddenly.
Everyone starred at her with their undivided attention.
"I might be pregnant," She said.
"Are you for sure" Larissa asked.
"No I still have to see a doctor" she responded.
"Well what in the hell are you waiting here for go find out cause I want to know if I am going to be an aunt again" Larissa replied excitedly.
"OK I am going coming AJ" She asked.
"Of course I wouldn't miss this for the world" He responded following her out the door.
"Does this bother you" Kevin whispered in her ear.
"No I know we can start trying for one after I get out of here besides we are going to be an aunt and uncle once for sure and maybe again" She explained.
Kevin smiled. "True".
Nick looked at Dominique and saw how sad she looked. She looked near tears and he knew that it was because of him. Nick couldn't take it anymore.
"I have to talk to her," He said to himself. "Now before I lose my nerve and before I lose her cause its killing me".
Nick walked up to Dominique and tapped her on the shoulder. Dominique turned around and faced Nick.
" Can I talk to you outside for a minute" He asked. She starred at him for what seemed like years to him and than finally shrugged.
"Fine lets go" She replied already walking out her voice expressionless.
Everybody starred after them all hoping that for the sake of themselves as well as their baby they would work things out.