- Text Size +
Chapter 2
Dominique woke up to a very dark smelly room. She felt achy all over. She looked down and saw her legs and arms tide behind her back on a chair.
"How did I get here" She wondered to herself. The previous events started flooding back to her. She remembered being in the bathroom and than hearing a noise and turning around.
"So how did I get here" she asked herself out loud.
"That a very interesting question came a raspy voice behind her.
Since she was tied up she couldn't turn around. She automatically recognized the voice.
"Who are you and why do you keep threating me," She asked angrily.
"Because Nick is mine and if you would have listened to me you wouldn't be here" The voice replied.
"OK so show yourself" Dominique demanded.
"OK I guess it will be ok since Nick still loves me and when he gets here he will come to me" The voice said walking in front of her.
Dominique gasped.

Back at the apartment the police were over coming up with a plan to get Dominique out safely and than to arrest her kidnappers. The kidnappers had called and had arranged to meet at an old abandoned warehouse downtown in early evening. The plan was Nick was bringing a suitcase full of fake money. The police had wired Nick, which was hidden. The police had a van which would be parked a block away and would be listening until they knew Nick got her out safely and than would move in.
"Are you ready" asked officer Tackett.
"Yes IM ready" He replied with determination.
"What in the hell are the rest of us supposed to do in the meantime," Andrea asked.
"UM miss you are all staying here" The officer replied.
"The hell I am she is one of my best friends IM going too," She said determined.
"I don't think so it's not safe" AJ piped up.
Andrea whirled around to face him. "UM excuse me you don't own me and another your in no position to tell me what to do" She replied angrily.
"Sorry miss its too risky you can't go" Officer Tackett answered.
"Too bad IM going anyone joining me" She asked already grabbing a sweater and walking out.
"IM going to" Larissa replied walking out along with her.
Officer Tackett just shook his head.
"She is very independent" He observed.
AJ nodded "Were in a fight and she wouldn't be happy if I came along so would you keep an eye out please" He asked.
"Sure will but don't worry she won't be getting out of the van" He responded.
"IM going to go because I don't want to see something to Larissa again" Kevin said concerned starting to get up.
"No need to ILL watch her as well" He assured Kevin.
Kevin sat back down somewhat relived but not completely. After a few minutes of making sure Nick's wire was set the left.

"Mandy" Dominique whispered.
"The one and only" She replied with a smirk.
"Why are you doing this" Dominique yelled.
"Like I said before I don't want you with Nick but IM not sure I want him either" she answered with a sneer. "You see he is on his way to pay me so he can have you back but IM not sure If IM going to let you go".
"Your sick" Dominique hissed.
"You better shut up or ILL do it for you" Mandy snapped.
A guy interrupted the girls.
"Its almost time" He reported.
"OK" Mandy purred as the guy left the room. "See that’s my cue to go meet Nick so I need to get into something more comfortable" She taunted. Dominique knew this would never work.
"Hurry Nick" she thought to herself.