- Text Size +
Chapter 21
A month later the group finally made it into Australia. It was their last stop on the Europe part of the tour and in a week they would start on the U.S part. Andrea had started to get really big which they all thought that was unusual but didn't pay that much attention. Dominique was just starting to show. Nick and AJ took good care of them. Whenever they needed anything or had a midnight craving they were always there. Larrisa and Kevin were working on having kids but so far no luck. Larissa was starting to get discouraged. She wanted to have a baby with Kevin so badly. The girls decided to go shopping for some maternity clothes since Dominique and Andrea weren't able to fit in their other clothes anymore. Larissa went to help. The guys all had a gruesome practice with Fatima before the show in Sydney the next day.
"Man this is so depressing" Dominique whined. "I am so fat look at me IM a whale".
Larissa rolled her eyes. "At least you are pregnant Kevin and Me haven't really had any luck" She replied with a sigh.
"You mean yet" Andrea piped up as they walked into a maternity store. "Don't worry it will happen again for you I think your problem is your trying to hard" Andrea advised.
"You really think so," Larissa asked.
"Yes" Andrea and Dominique answered in unison.
"Now help us look for decent maternity clothes". Dominique said walking around.
Most of the clothes in their opinion were hideous. Finally after a couple of hours in the one store Dominique had decided on 3 pairs of overalls and 2 tops. Andrea had decided on 2 pairs of overalls 2 tops and a blouse. The girls paid and walked out of the store.
"What day is it?" Dominique asked.
"It's July 23rd why" Andrea asked.
"We have our doctors appointments today in about an hour and a half" She reminded her.
The boys had hired a nurse to look at the girls until they got back home and got their own obstetrician.
"You think we should call the boys to remind them," Dominique asked.
"Yes I'LL call AJ right now and tell him to remind Nick". Andrea responded.
She pulled out her cell phone and dialed AJ's. After 3 rings
"Hello" A breathless voice said.
"Hey baby it's me" Andrea greeted.
"Oh hey how are you feeling?" he asked.
"IM doing OK I called to remind you that Dominique and I have our first doctors appointments with the nurse in about an hour and a half so please remind Nick and meet us at the hospital" She explained.
"Sure thing babe Ill see yea soon love you" AJ said.
"Love you too bye baby" Andrea hung up.
"Reminded AJ and he will tell Nick and meeting us at the hospital" Andrea said.
"OK good but right now lets go get something to eat cause IM starved" Dominique suggested. Andrea and Larissa agreed and they all set out to find food.

Larissa made her way back to Her and Kevin's hotel room. The taxi had dropped off Dominique and Andrea at their appointments and had taken her back. She opened the door and walked in. Kevin came out of the bedroom wearing nothing.
"I am taking a shower cause IM sweaty from practice care to join me" He asked his voice husky. Larissa smiled and nodded her head with excitement. Larissa couldn't think of anything she would rather do. She threw her clothes off and ran after Kevin into the awaiting shower.