- Text Size +
Chapter 3
The police van parked a block away from the warehouse. Nick was walking that block. He had a hidden earpiece that fit perfectly in his ear that he could talk and listen to what the police tell him to do. Nick took a deep breath.
"IM coming Dominique hang in there" He prayed silently.
When he finally arrived to the building he walked into the door. The place was very cold and gloomy and unusually quiet. It was a 2 story so it had a main floor and basement.
"Are you there yet" Officer Tackett? asked through the ear piece.
"Yes" he whispered.
"OK here is what your going to do first off no talking I will instruct you on what to do" He explained. "Now slowly look around till you find someone".
Nick made his through the rooms. He didn't find anyone. He made his way back to the front door. There standing there was a guy dressed like a rock in roll band member. He was dressed in black jeans and work boots. He had a leather jacket on with a white shirt underneath.
"Are you Nick Carter" He asked his voice scratchy.
"Yes I am, Are you the one that kidnapped my girlfriend" Nick asked with as much calm as he could. The guy snorted.
"NO not really" he answered.
"Well where is she?" He asked with impatience.
"Look buddy all I am here is to take you to the person who wants the money but if you make any mistake" He took out a gun. "I'll be forced to shoot her" The guy finished.
"Calm down Nick and just follow what he says for now" Officer Tackett said through the earpiece. Nick took a deep breath.
"I have got the money take me to this person". He said to the guy.
"Follow me" he answered.
The guy led Nick into the back room and knocked on the door.
"I have got Nick Carter and he brought the money".
"OK send him in IM ready" A girl's voice replied. Nick recognized the voice and recognized the girl immediately upon entering. There in a red teddy and lacey underwear was Mandy.

Inside the police van Andrea and Larissa heard Nick exclaim Mandy.
"Ah ha I knew" Andrea said with a victory smile. Larissa laughed. "Yes you were".
"IM always right but does anyone ever listen to me no" She continued.
The police Officers in the van starred at her.
"What are you looking at?" She asked annoyed. They all shook their heads. They listened to Nick and Mandy's conversation.
"Why the hell did you kidnap Dominique?" He asked through what they could tell was clenched teeth.
"Because Nick I miss you and want to try again" They heard her purr.
"Oh please" Andrea muttered.
Larissa rolled her eyes.
"Mandy I don't want you so here is the money you want you greedy hoe and IM want Dominique so where is she" He replied angrily.
"Nick Carter how dare you talk to me like that just for that your not getting her back.
The Officers turned to each other.
"We better go over there before they get seriously injured I'll call for back up" Officer Tackett instructed.
They all started getting out of the van. Andrea followed.
"UM you have to stay in here its not safe for you to come" One of the Officers told her
. "But that’s my…" He cut her off.
"Look miss I understand we will get her out as fast as we can but its too dangerous for you girls to go with us".
Andrea sat back down with Larissa and they both pouted as the door was shut and they were left alone. After a few minutes of silence Larissa spoke up.
"This would be the part in the movie where we sneak out and help the cops save the day". Andrea's sour face slowly turned into a mischievous grin.
"Thanks Larissa you are a genius" She replied.
"What" Larissa asked innocently?
Andrea smacked her forehead and shook her head.
"You worry me," She said exasperated.
"You know what you were just talking about you know the sneaking out to save the day" Andrea explained.
Larissa thought about it than it hit her.
"OH no we could get ourselves killed" She answered.
"Come on first off we aren't doing anything just sitting here and another thing it will be fun and exciting I mean this is a once in a life time chance" She cried.
"Your crazy you know that right but IM in lets do it" Larissa said sighing in defeat.
"Yes I know lets look for anything we can use and than lets go".
After searching the van they found 2 bullet proof vests and 1 gun and 1 pepper spray and they were off.