- Text Size +
Chapter 7
The meeting was held at Kevin's. Nick and Dominique were the last ones to show up. No body had a clue what the meeting was about.
"Are we all here" Lou asked.
"Yes" Kevin answered.
"OK I have called this meeting cause I have some news" Lou started.
"What kind of news" Howie asked.
"Well since we are finishing up the album there has been a tour set". Lou explained.
All the guys groaned.
"IM sorry its also world tour you guys will start in Europe and finish off back here in Florida.
"How long is this tour supposed to be" Nick asked. Lou sighed. "It's going to be a good 4 months".
"What are you for real?" Kevin cried.
All the girls were silent trying not to break out in tears. Each one wondering what they were going to do without their boyfriends for 4 months.
"Can our girlfriends go too" Nick whined.
After what happened with Dominique a few days earlier Nick was not about to be thousands of miles away.
"I don't know" Lou started.
"Please Lou it would mean so much to Nick, Kevin and I" AJ begged.
Andrea smiled he look so hot when he was desperate. Lou thought for a moment than nodded.
"OK".
All the guys were thrilled.
"Do you girls want to go" Kevin asked. Andrea, Larissa, and Dominique huddled together.
"OK who wants to go" Andrea asked.
"I do I need to be near Nick" Dominique answered.
"I can't go 4 months without seeing Kevin" Larissa replied.
"Good cause I want to be with AJ" Andrea said. The girls broke from the huddle and looked at the guys who were all looking at them expectantly. Andrea smiled we have all agreed. All the guys cheered and Nick grabbed Dominique and hugged her tightly. AJ took Andrea's face and kissed her with everything he had. They both pulled away breathless.
"Wow "was all Andrea could say to describe it. Kevin picked up Larissa and spun her around. She giggled.
"Put me down Kevin IM dizzy".
He sat her back down on the couch.
'So when do we leave" Brian asked.
"In the first week of June". Lou said.
That was only two months away.
"That works out perfect cause we get out of school the last week in May" Dominique said
. "We won't get back till after school has started" Andrea replied.
"We can register and start the classes online since we all have laptops than we can start when we get back and we will be caught up" Larissa explained.
"Well than it's settled". "2 months gives you boys plenty of time to learn the choreography with Fatima so you can perform when the tour starts. Lou explained.
"When do we start practice' Kevin asked.
"You start in 10 days when Fatima gets back from her vacation" Lou replied. "I think that covers everything we are done see you guys later" Lou finished and left.
Everyone sat around talking excitedly about the upcoming trip.
Brian sat there starring at Dominique.
"She is so pretty," He thought.
He knew these feeling as more than a best friend were wrong but they weren't going away.
"What am I going to do" He wondered.
He had to ignore these feelings not only did he know that she didn't feel the same way but also if it got out he would lose her and his other best friend. After awhile everyone went home leaving Kevin and Andrea to enjoy their first night together in their house. AJ and Andrea went home and resumed where they had left off before the meeting and Nick and Dominique went back to Nick's and hung out on the boat some more. None of them knew it but the tour was to be full of surprise's that would change their lives forever