- Text Size +
A/N: Yes I'm weird.

Part two of Chapter Three

"Do you know that thing you piut Richy through hjas been in my family since the 1700's." she said blankly playing with the purple petals.Laughing lightly she plucked a petal off,"And flowers are all you give me." she looked up at him with cruel amusement.

"I said I was sorry didn't I?" he mumbled looking to her carpet.His shoulders slumped and a heavy but nervous sigh escaped his lips.

"I don't want these Howard." she said simply tossing the away.He looked up bewildered suddenly and his mouth fell agap slightly,"I want to know what ails my best friend so much he nearly cracks my boyfriend's head over it." cheri said softly looking away from him.

"I love you." he whispered.

Eventhough she didn't hear him.,Richy did.His blonde hair covered the severalk stitches he recieved form the hospital.His blue eyes were cold and sharp like one of a furious ocean.

"But she ain't yours bitch!" Richy grolwed purposely stepping on the purple carnation with clenched fist.He was gonna take this bastard down.

"Howerd just leave." Cheri stated softly.

"Why me?Why the hell is it always me?!"

"Because youre a prick that is about to-"

"Leave okay!You always seem to have a problem with anger and possesion."

"And you're talking to me?"

"Howerd please I-"

"Fine I'll leave." he snapped and walked quickly from the house.Cheri's offers from the house and driveway went unanswered as he sped dangerously from the concrete driveway.

A/N: Lalalalala...take the hint below.