- Text Size +
Chapter 26


"We better get inside, our dates are probably thinking we have killed each other." he joked and Amber laughed, and it felt so good to laugh. She missed that feeling and she never wanted to lose it...she didn't wanna lose A.j, he was her everything. They made it back into the reception; everyone was still dancing and laughing. Amber and A.j walked over to Krista and Brian who were sitting at a table laughing and talking with each other. When they got their A.j smiled at Brian and asked Krista to dance and she accepted and they made their way to the dance floor as Meredith Edwards’ “I’m ready to fall in love tonight” came on and filled the room with old and new couples coming to the dance floor.

"So what happened?" Brian asked as he kissed Amber's hand.

"I think he accepted it, I really do." she said looking at A.j and Krista dance closely.

"That's a good thing right? Your not regretting it are you?" Brian asked.

"Nope." she said and gave him a fake smile before turning her gaze back to A.j and Krista.

As much as he didn't want to admit it Brian could see that Amber had fallen’ for A.j, even if she herself didn't know it.

"Hey let's dance." Brian said and took her hand and led her to the dance floor. They were a couple of people away from A.j and Krista but Amber could see them clearly, they where having a great time. Amber felt a little jealous to see them getting along so well. But continued to dance with Brian. A.j looked up and spotted Amber and smiled and she returned it. Then looked back at Krista and said something that made her giggle as they continued to dance to the song.

I get a feeling I can't explain
Whenever your eyes met mine
My heart spins in circles
And I lose all space in time
But now that were standing
Face-to-face
Something tell's me it's gonna be ok

A.j’s eyes once again found Amber’s and stayed locked with hers as the song continued to play.

And I'm ready to fall in love tonight
I'm ready to hold my heart open wide
I can't promise forever but baby I'll try
I'm ready to fall in love tonight

I know you've been watching choosing
Your moment
But I've been waiting for that day
No one before you has gotten to me this way
And now that were standing
Face-to-face
There’s something I need to say

I'm ready to fall in love tonight
I'm ready to hold my heart open wide
I can't promise forever but baby I'll try
I'm ready to fall in love tonight

Nothing is certain this I know
Wherever were headed
I'm ready to go
ohhh

“Could she be feeling what I’m feeling?” A.j asked himself, he and Amber’s eyes never leaving on another.

I can't promise forever but baby I'll try
I'm ready to fall in love tonight

In love tonight....
In love tonight....

I'm ready to fall in love tonight