- Text Size +
Chapter 4

"Well it is now", said Amber as she sat down on the couch with A.j next to her. After a silence Amber couldn't take it anymore.

"Fine you want me to say it, I'll say It BODY PARTS!!"

"Well..... That’s all you had to say", said A.j as he sat back and laughed as he reached for the remote to find something on T.V.

"Whatever", laughed Amber "Your impossible J you know that?"

"Yep, and that's why you love me."

Amber looked at him and shook her head laughing as she placed her head on his shoulders and watched him channel surf.

"Thanks"

"For what J?"

"For this...for being here, you and my mom are the only ladies I know will never break my heart."

"I'll never make you cry, I'd rather die then live without you." Amber sung in A.j's ear and he smiled as he listened to her angelic voice. " I'll give you all of me honey that's no lie." Amber finished and kissed A.j on the cheek and placed her head back on his shoulder as they began to watch "My Best Friend’s Wedding".

Halfway through the movie A.j looked down at the sleeping Amber in his arms and smiled. "She looks so beautiful,” he thought to himself. A.j slightly got up from the couch and placed a blanket on Amber and sat on the floor next to her and just watched her sleep. He smiled and softly ran his fingers through her soft black hair. "God why can't I find a woman that loves me, it there something wrong with me?" A.j softly asked out loud. Then he looked down at Amber. Amber was a girl he knew all his life, even when he wasn’t a Backstreet Boy. He trusted her more then anyone.
He remembered the day he left to become a backstreet boy, She had came to the airport to see him off.

~*~Flashback~*~

A.j, Denise, Amber and her parents where all at the airport to see A.j off.
After A.j said his goodbyes to his mom and Amber's parents he took Amber aside for a moment.

*I know you're going,*
I can't make you stay.
I can only let you know I love you any way.
And if the road you take leads to heartbreak,
Somewhere down the line.
If someone ever hurts you,
*Or treats your heart unkind...*