- Text Size +
Epilogue:

And so, that is how Tesia wound up, once again, sitting quietly on the wooden bench outside the principal’s office. She knew that the little limerick teachers told to help student’s remember how to spell principal was a lie. The principal was not your pal! Not if your name was Tesia McLean – which, of course, hers was.

She sat there awaiting the principal’s punishment, and felt her heart ache, when she looked out the door just in time to see an older brother hug his little sister. She closed her eyes and silently willed for it to be her and A.J. out there hugging instead – instead of the two that really were there hugging, so that she knew she would be safe and that her ass wouldn’t be grass when she got home.

She shifted slightly, as she was starting to get uncomfortable, though she knew this was nothing compared to when she had to sit after getting her ass beaten at home. She hated that with a strong passion! Her eyes still remained closed, as she desperately tried to picture her brother there with her. He’d keep her safe – he always did.

Though she was only nine, she had endured a whole lot in her short life thus far. She wouldn’t dare tell a soul about it though, as she knew it’d just make things even worse then. She squirmed again, as she prayed that her father would be the one to come get her, should the principal demand she be taken home now. She preferred her father – though he was the one to beat her ass – but, at least he was nothing like her mother.

She wiped the tears that now once more fell from her eyes, as she still wished for her brother to be there. She knew he’d get her out of this hell she lived in – even if it meant he go there with her first. She tried desperately to keep her tears from falling, or at least hidden, so that she wouldn’t get in anymore shit. But, like she failed at everything else, she failed at this too. She sat there, crying her jealous little heart out, until her father appeared and dragged her out of the school.


A.N.: Well, that's it for now. Will keep trying to write more to this series fast as I can. Amazed I was actually able to write this in the past hour. But, I'm just full of ideas for poor Tesia. Hehe. And besides, it's only taken me an hour to write each story thus far. Lol. Please Review! Thanks!