- Text Size +
Prolouge


Life changes. People change. Everything about life changes. Change is an envitable. No matter how we attempt to prevent it, change happens. Some people deal well with change, while others, like myself, can't handel it at all. I hate having the world that I've grown accoustom to, which makes me feel safe, change. It seems just as I become comfortable with the way things are going, something happens which changes the course of the road before me. I no longer know, or feel comfortable with, where my life is taking me. Yeah, sometimes change is good, but what about when that changes hurts people?

Too many painful feelings come along with change. There's the feeling of loss. Think about it, you've lost the consistancy that your life once had. There's no routine that you can rely on to help make you feel better. Fear is something that comes along with all of this as well. Though that was obvious. I mean, if you had your life ripped out from under you, I'm sure you would be scared and confussed too. No security, physically or mentally. It's like being a baby all over again. You need someone to help you do everything. You're completely helpless. I can't even begin to explain how bad a feeling this is for me.

You would think that a person would love to have someone do everything for them, but it's a different story when somone's doing it because the people you care most about think that you can't take care of yourself. It makes you feel worthless. I can still do a lot of things for myself, but I just can't seem to convince anyone that I'm capable enough. I guess I'm finally getting what I want, no more changes.