- Text Size +
A/N: Review.

~One

~Beauty queen of only eighteen
She had some trouble with herself
He was always there to help her
She always belonged to someone else~

The date was October 3,1985 which meant for now fifteen year old Kevin Richardson,it was his birthday.But he wasn't the only one.His best friend also was getting ready to celebrate her birthday of eighteen years.

Shoulder length blonde hair,medium stature with beautiful bright blue eyes.He remebered what she wore that day to school while watching her talk to her boyfriend on the corner: A pink turtleneck sweater with a gray kneelength wool skirt.On her hair a pink band held the short hair from her glorious face.

Mary Jane Anderson was her name.She wanted to be a singer one day.She wanted to look good.She had a beautiful thing about her.She had a beautiful side about her.And she had an ugly side about her too.

An illegal alchoholic she was.But you could never tell.Her blue eyes would shiine the same and her personality was always bouncy.You'd have to squint to see the growing darkness in her eyes ad you'd have to strain to hear the bitterness in her voice.Yes,Mary Jane was a natural when it masking dark emotions and sides of her even from her boyfriend who supposedly knew "everything" about her.The true factor was he didn't know a thing.

Lyrics from the group Maroon 5's song "She Will Be Loved"