- Text Size +
A/N: Hey, review.

~Two
~I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door
I had you so many times but somehow I want more
I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with a broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
She will be loved
And she will be loved~

Getting from the car,fifteen year old Kevin Richardson begin his lengthy walk up the driveway.Turning back around briefly, he grinned brightly back at his eldest brother Jerald Jr. who returned the friendly gesture.

Upon his destination, he rang the doorbell and patiently waited for the home's occupant to answer the beautiful white oak door.

The door opened and Mary Jane stood there in shook.Slamming the door in his face she ran quickly to her room to change from the pajamas she currently wore.

Kevin laughed to himself that she needed to change but on the inside...he was hurt.His pain grew everyday when small actions that Mary Jane did were "offensive" to some. Kevin secretly knew of her dark emotions. Silently he called her a slut, a stupid whore of darkness,a whore of the wicca religion which meant she was on a one way pathway to hell.He wanted to put her there and tell her to write him when she arrived at hell's black gates.He wanted her to be writing letters.Not him.But he was.And it hurt like...hell.

Upon opening the door, Mary Jane laughed nervously.

"I'm so sorry.I didn't know you were coming over.Is your brother here?"

Kevin secretly grimaced.He hated Jerald for that.Her boyfriend was his eldest brother.

"Yeah,he's um out in the car." Kevin stumbled out.He looked up at her and for the first time noticed her swelled bottom lip.Deciding to egnore it,he handed her the present.

"I'm sorry I'm a day late with it." he apologized.She smiled kissing him softly on the cheek.

"It's okay," she replied,"At least6 it wasn't painful." she mumbled.She didn't know he caught what she said.She didn't know he caught the meaning either.