- Text Size +
A/N: Review

~Eight

~It's not always rainbows and butterflies
It's compromise
It moves us along
My heart is full and my door's always open
You come any time you want~

It turned out to be that their father that broke the fight up with the help of the second eldest Timothy.Jerald ended up locking himself in his room.Tim took to the living room to continue his "homework" inwhich anyone was prohibited to disturb him and Kevin Jerald Sr. and Ann their mother took to the bathroom with ice and medical supplies for a swollen lip and darkened eye.

Kevin figured maybe next time it would be better if he first considered that Jerald was his older brother and he had a height weight, and strength advantage.Next time his reaction would be to push her away gently.But could he bring himself to do it?No.The worst form of doubt is self doubt and Kevin Scott Richardson was full of it.

Later that evening Tim had driven Kevin to Mary Jane's house.he door was open so Kevin let himself in.Walking straight up to her he grabbed her arm and spun her around impassively interrupting the pleasant phone conversation.

"Um hold on Chelsey,I'll have to call you back." Mary Jane said slightly aggitated.Hanging up the phone her hand immediatly flew to her hips and her weight shifted onto her left leg.

"What Kevin?" she asked sighing impatiently.Turning around she ran a hand through her golden hair that was growing longher each day.

"What the hell happened back there?"

A/N:Four more chaps to go...