- Text Size +
a/n: Over eighteen?Live in United States? Human? VOTE! You insult all that have died for the right especially if you're a women. And if you're black and a woman and you don't vote, you are an insult to the black race...period.
~Seven

~Tap on my window
Knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful~

Somehow Kevin had hitched a ride through one of his best friends.Pulling up into the driveway of her small house, he jumped from the car before the vehicle litterally came to a complete halt.

"Mary!" he yelled.Slamming his fist on her door, he knew what she had done.She had told him one day she would do it.After all Vegas was where all the singers that day made it big and it was quite close to Hollywood California compared to Lexington Kentucky.

Opening the unlocked door he ran through the house screaming her name.He was in a miserable state near tears when he discovered the white lined paper in the kitchen attatched to the round wooden table that sat nicely in the middle of the decorated tile floor.

Picking up the note in his trembling hand, he read the note that was originally meant for Jerald.His world crumbled when he read the PS: entitled to him.She loved them but they could never be.His heart fell before his feet as his knees buckled.He screamed slamming his fist against the tiled floor.

He destroyed everything in his path.It took an hour for him to settle down with the help of his friend.They talked and he cried so much, Jerad went unnoticed in the kitchen. Storming out he didn't care who was emotionally fit for a beat down,Kevin, his baby brother made her leave.

Kevin and Jerald fought but they were quickly seperated.The family forever was torn apart though.The damage had been done.

Through all their hates and differences, they had one thing in common,both their hearts were marred by this one girl.This on girl named Mary Jane Lisa Anderson.