- Text Size +
Epilogue:

Tesia now stood behind her brother, listening as he talked to the person who had come to the door. She felt a teeny bit bad for misbehaving, but knew her brother wouldn’t ever punish her, so she would be able to do as she pleased, whenever she pleased. She had been looking for freedom, and believed she had now found it. Least – she hoped she now had.

She looked up when she heard her brother invite the woman in, and got angry without wanting to. So, she did the only thing she could think of, she shoved the woman back out the door. Only thing was, it didn’t only make the woman mad, but her brother as well.

A.J. ushered the woman back in. “Go on down to the studio. I’ll be down shortly to help you work on your tracks for the album.”

He turned back to Tesia then. "Tesia, your room now. And don't come down until dinner; I mean it," he said kind of loud without yelling, before turning to follow the woman down to his basement studio.

Tesia's eyes welled up with tears, and she flew up the stairs to her room, slamming the door behind her. Once there, she turned her CD player on full blast and flopped down on to the bed, burying her face in her arms as she cried. Nick's 'Now Or Never' CD blared throughout the house… "

"YOU LOVE ME, FOR WHO I AM, NO ANGEL!" Nick's voice echoed throughout the house.

She couldn’t believe that after all the nervous believing she had done, the first day she got her brother, she was stuck spending it in her room. And all because some stupid chick had showed up to steal him away from her – on purpose, she was sure of it.

She grumbled to herself, as she grabbed a book to read, while she waited for dinner to arrive. She knew she had only listened to her brother – this time – because she didn’t want him to ship her back home, after not having had been there even a day. She also knew, that her sweet, innocent little girl act would never work on him, as he knew her too well to be fooled by it.


A.N.: Hey y'all! Sorry it took me so damn long to update this series. Got kinda busy & in a non-writing mood. And be fore warned, I may only have one more story to add to this lil' series, so enjoy it while it lasts. Lol. Peace!