- Text Size +
Chapter 1

Grace walked into her house carrying her skateboard. As she walked into the kitchen she shook her shoulder length hair and sighed. Life sucks, she thought being bored. She checked the messages on the answering machine.

Hi Grace, it's me, your older brother Kevin. Well listen, I uh hope you are excited about coming down her to Florida for 3 months and I'm looking foreword on seeing you and Ali in three days. Well talk to you soon. I love you.

Grace felt anger bubbling inside of her. This had to be some kind of sick joke right. Since when was she spending the next three months with her older brother? The same older brother that she hated because he refused to understand her love for skateboarding. Just then the door swung open and her twin Alicia swayed in coming home from ballet class.

"Alicia", Grace said in a I know your secret and im gonna kill you voice, "can you please explain why our dear older brother thinks that we are going to go to Florida in three days and spend the next three months with him!"

Alicia just shrugged.

"Ok our dear older brother thinks that because in three days we are going to visit him and stay with him in Florida for three months for our summer vacation."

"But why would I want to spend my summer with him?????!!!!!! You know very well that I can't stand him and that he can't stand me."

"Well sis, that isn't my fault and you better get used to the idea right now because mom said you are going and that basically is final. What mom says goes."

"But I have already entered a ton of skateboarding competitions!"

"Well do that in Florida. They do skateboard there too you know."

"Ugh I can't believe you Ali. It's no big deal to you since you are his favorite sister but hello he can't stand me."

"Not true, he just wishes that you would spend just a little more time on other things instead of skating. He wants you to go to college."

"I AM NOT GOING TO GO TO COLLEGE!"

"Well then if our brother is mad at you then live with it. Kevin does love you though."

"He's fine with you doing ballet, why can't he be fine with my boarding?"

"Sorry I do not have an answer for that Grace. Now if you excuse me I have to finish packing for our trip and I suggest that you start on your packing soon."

With that, Ali flounced out of the kitchen humming to herself as she went to pack.

Grace threw herself down at the table angry. How could her family do this to her? She didn't want to spend time with Kevin her older brother who by the way was a Backstreet Boy. She hated their music almost as much as she hated her brother. Finally with one last sigh she trudged up to her bed room to pack for a trip to hell.

~!@#$%^&*

Nick Carter turned to look at his older "brother" and smirked.

"Aaawww man so your baby sisters are coming to spend an entire summer with you. How sweet is that." Then adding to himself, way sweet when those twins were 10 they were pretty cute so he was sure that at 17 they would be major babes.

"Nick don't even think about it. No way are you getting in volved at all with my sisters. That goes for you too AJ."

AJ looked up shocked at hearing his name. He had been daydreaming about how hot the twins must be now and which he would decide to hook up with.

"What did you say man?" He asked.

"I was just telling Nick that you two better not even be trying to come up with plans because you are not going to do anything with the twins this summer. So whatever you two are thinking just let it out of your heads because it is NOT happening."

AJ turned and smirked at Nick as Kevin went back to preparing things. They causally got up and went outside by the pool.

"So yo Nick anything in mind?"

"Well duh dude we see the twins, pick the one we like and bingo! It's like a total party summer."

AJ had to smile on how Nick thought. Then his own thought struck him.

"Hey man, yo I was thinking, what if we like the same twin?"

Nick thought for a moment.

"Nah man, I have way better taste than you do, so I'm sure we'll each like a different girl."

AJ thought about it for a moment.

"You are right Nick. I'm sure we'll each like a different girl."

With that he gave Nick a huge grin.

"PARTY SUMMER!"