- Text Size +
Chapter 2

Alicia jumped out of the car and ran up to meet her brother Kevin. The time had finally gone by and the twins had just arrived in Florida at their brother’s house.

"Oh Kevin it is so good to see you, you have no idea at all how much I have missed you!"

Kevin laughed as his sister squeezed him almost to death.

"I'm happy you guys are here too. Kristen and I have missed you tons."

After saying his wives name, he felt his sister stiffen. Ali wasn't a fan, at all, of his wife. She felt that whenever she was around that the twins got excluded from things. Kevin moved back from Ali and looked at his sister Grace.

"Why, hello to you too Grace."

Grace rolled her eyes at him.

"Save it big bro. I'm not here because I want to be." Glared over at her sister who wasn't even paying any attention to what she had to say.

"Well Grace I'm glad you are here anyway, I have missed you too."

"Oh please, the only thing you have missed about me is that you don’t have anyone to boss around anymore. I'm sure you miss nagging at me all the time on how I'm wasting my life."

Kevin sighed.

"You know that isn't true Grace, you know I love you very much."

"Yeah well not as much as you love Ali." And with that Grace went on inside.

~!@#$%^&*

Later on that day Grace went out with her skateboard to check the area out. About an hour later she had signed up for about 10 competitions

She made her way home and noticed her brother and Kristen had started working on getting lunch ready. The rest of the dorkstreet babies were coming over to meet them.

The door swung open and Alicia walked out.

"Hey Grace, the food should be ready in about an hour."

"Yeah ok Ali, I'm just gonna chill for a while out here."

With that Grace hopped up and went inside. Alicia turned at the sound of a car. She saw her cousin Brian step out. She wasn't very close to Brian. It seemed like he liked Grace more than he liked her. She turned and went up to her room. Soon she heard Brian come up to talk to Grace.

"Hey Gracie how is it going?"

"Brian I swear if you call me Gracie again I will hurt you so bad...."

"Ok ok sorry, so how are you?"

"How do you think I am?! Im here at my brothers house and my brother hates me!"

"Awww he doesn't hate you Grace."

"Sure he doesn't. Anyway this is all Ali's fault. She always has to get her way."

"Ali is a spoiled brat..."

"Tell me about it! I live with her! She makes me so mad sometimes."

In her room Alicia grew angry. She could not believe her own sister and cousin were talking about her like that. She felt her face grow red. She listened as Grace made her way outside.

~!@#$%^&*

"Come on Nick damnit hurry up! " AJ shouted.

They guys were already about to be late for the party. He wanted to get a move on it so he could see the twins.

Finally about 20 minutes later the two of the arrived at Kevin’s house.

As AJ stepped out of the car he noticed a girl on the grass. She was beautiful with shortish black hair that had purple streaks. She was leaning over her skateboard wearing baggy cargo pants and a black middrift. She looked up her dark eyes flashing. She stood and he noticed her trim athletic build. She was about 5'7 and 110 pounds.

He felt his heart skip a beat watching her. Yes he knew this was the twin for him.

"Hey Nick you don't care for this twin do you?"

"Hmmmm no I think she is more your type I think I'll be going for the other twin."

They walked past Grace and into the house to go see the others.