- Text Size +
Chapter 3

Nick followed AJ into the house. He looked at the twin Grace.

She is pretty damn hott, he thought to himself, but I don't know she looks kinda like a bad ass chick. I hope her twin is the sweet and innocent one.

He went out to the backyard where Kevin was cooking and looked for the other hottie, but there wasn't any sign of her. He walked over to Kevin.

"Hey bro. Sup?"

"Hey Nick. Glad you made it. Nothing much, just cooking and making sure the twins are settled down into their rooms."

Nick looked up as the door flung open and one hell of a hott chick came storming out. Kevin poked him and he realized that he had his mouth open.

He heard AJ give a low whistle. This chick was beautiful. She, like her sister stood about 5'7 but she seemed thinner probably weighed about 97 pounds. Nick remembered that she was a dancer.

While her sister had an athletic build, this one had a slender build from dancing. Her dark eyes blazed with a fire. She had waist length black hair that had red streaks in it. Her right ear was pierced twice and her left, three times.

She stormed over to Kevin who was talking to Brian.

"You asshole." She spat out to Brian who looked confused.

"What did I do?" he asked his blue eyes growing wide.

"As if you don't know! Let me give you some advise cousin dear, when you are freakin talk about me to my sister, why don't you make sure that my door is closed, or how about using a quieter voice before you think about calling me a spoiled brat you fucking bastard!"

"Ali, listen..."

"NO! I have nothing to say to you. Kevin, "she started, turning towards him, "that's it I've had enough of this bullshit. I am going home tomorrow. Ballet is more important to me more than being here anyway."

She turned to stomp back to her room when Kevin stopped her.

"Ali, I don't know what's going on, but I miss spending time with you." Kevin saw Grace glaring at them so he decided that it was time for payback.

"You are my favorite sister Ali, and frankly this whole plan for the next three months won't be any fun if you aren't here. "

Ali sighed.

"Fine, I'll stay just to keep you happy Kevin, but I warn you, Brian better not be within 50 feet of me and one other warning is if he ever gets in my way while I am in my car, I will, and believe me when I say this, I will hit him with my car."

Kevin bit his lip and looked at Brian who was gazing at him with sad eyes.

"Ok Ali, I'll make sure that Brian isn't any where near you."

Ali nodded.

"I'm going up to my room for a while. I'll see you later." Alicia started to walk through the grass.

Grace took a step toward her but Ali put up a hand and walked away from Grace.

Kevin sighed and looked at everyone. Brian spoke up.

"Kevin, cuz, I am really sorry. I didn't mean to say what I said and I didn't mean for her to hear anything I said."

Kevin shrugged, annoyed that Brian was screwing things up with the twins already. He turned back to his cooking.

Nick had been studding Ali. Man was she something special. An idea began to brew in his mind. He went inside and up to her room. He knocked on the door.

"Come in only if you are not Grace the Bitch or Brian the Bastard," she called out.

Nick laughed to himself and opened the door.

"Hey there," he called out to her.

He watched her leaning over to tie her shiny pink ballet shoes. He couldn't remember what they were called. When they were both tied she stood up and looked at him. She rose one slender eyebrow at him.

"Well if it isn't the blond fag."

"You don't like me?" Nick asked amused at her cocky attitude.

"Of course I love you!" she told him her voice dripping with total sarcasm.

"You are a Backstreet Boy, how can I not love you?" Her eyes grew wide in mock question.

He gave her a grin.

"Well now another beautiful woman in love with me..." He walked over to her and stood in front of her looking into her wide eyes, which were blazing with fire.

"Get your stupid baby face out of my face" She demanded.

He smirked at her, then suddenly with out warning he brought his lips down to hers.

He was amazed at how soft they were, he briefly wondered if Graces were just as soft but pushed Grace from his mind.

He had the twin he wanted. Then without warning, a hot pain shot through his leg. He gasped and rubbed it. She smirked at him then pointed to her foot.

"Toe shoes, a great weapon." She gave a curt laugh and pushed past him out of her room.

He winced a little in pain and looked after her. Yup, he thought, she is perfect for me, with her cocky attitude and great looks, and she will be mine in no time.

He got up and walked down the hall. He heard classical music playing. He came to the door and looked into the dance studio Kevin had put in especially for her.

Alicia was dancing around the room.

She looks so beautiful he thought. Like anyone else who watched her dance, he fell into her spell. She spun, leaped and fluttered around the room. Nick walked in a little more. He felt a hand on his shoulder.

He looked behind him and saw Kevin, Kristen and Brian. They all crept quietly into the studio and watched Alicia. Nick was amazed at her grace and beauty in dancing. He looked down at her feet. They are so beautiful, he thought watching her foot arch up and she danced on point.

Brian was looking at her in awe, Kristen rested her head on Kevin's shoulder as they watched. Soon the final notes of the music played and she was finished. They all started clapping.

Alicia jumped startled.

"Oh my, Kevin you guys scared me. I didn't realize anyone was in the room."

Kevin smiled and walked over to her and smiled as he hugged her.

"You danced so beautifully baby. My baby sister makes me proud he told her. Julliard better watch out." He laughed.

She looked at him.

"Maybe," she said coyly, "I am not sure about Juilliard quite yet. I am thinking of joining the New York City Ballet. I mean Juilliard is great, but NYCB focuses only on ballet."

"Well my little sister, what ever makes you happy is fine with me."

She laughed.

"So what are you doing?" She questioned him.

"I am here to call you cuz the BBQ is going to start now."

"Do you have a salad ready for me?"

"Um well I just thought you would like to have BBQ like the rest of us."

"KEVIN! You know I can't have that kind of stuff. Ugh, do you just want to get me fat or something?"

"I'm sorry angel, I'll make you a salad. I just thought that for once you would actually eat like a human and not like a rabbit."

She rolled her eyes at him.

"Whatever," but she followed them outside ignoring Brian and Nick.

She sat with Kristen and talked about ballet while Kevin fixed her salad. Once he was done he joined all of them outside. He set the salad down in front of her with a bottle of water.

"Thank you," She told him and then stood up and took her things.

"Where are you going?" He asked her.

She looked at him. "What? You want me to stay with these losers?"

Kevin sighed. "You are going to make this difficult aren't you?"

"Nope. I just do as I please."

Howie spoke up.

"May I go with you? I would love to see you dance. Kevin is always saying how much talent you have."

She rose an eyebrow at him.

"Ok you can come as long as you promise that you aren't anything like that dumb jackass." She said pointing to Brian. Howie laughed.

"Nope I am not at all like him."

He got up with his food and followed her into the house. He smiled at Kevin who mouthed thank you. Howie nodded and followed Alicia.

Later on that night, Grace sat in her room with Brian.

"Why does Kevin have to hate me so much?" she cried. "I never did anything to him but all he cares about is what a great dancer Ali is."

Brian sighed.

"He doesn't hate you Grace, he just thinks you can do better for yourself. Now he probably won't talk to me because of Alicia. I really didn't mean to hurt her and Kevin doesn't want to hurt you. Ali is probably wondering why I hate her like you are thinking that Kevin hates you. But we both love both of you."

Grace looked up at him and smiled then hugged him.

"Now if only we can get Ali to talk to us..."

Brian smiled.

"You like to ask for the impossible now don't you?"

She giggled. "Yeah I guess I do but it's worth a try."

~!@#$%^&*

A.J. sat in his room with Nick talking about the twins. Nick sighed dreamily.

"I have to make Alicia mine she is perfect. Beautiful and a perfect attitude."

"If you want Alicia its all cool bro just as long as I get Grace. Now that woman is perfect." They guys smiled at each other and continued planing.