- Text Size +
A/N: It would be a good idea if you read the She Will Be Loved first but you don't have to.This is a continuation from She Will Be Loved.Credit goes to Alicia Keys. Song lyrics start next chapter. This is kinda of like the prologue.

~Prologue

She had been cleaning when she first saw the black and white photo.The short blonde hair and the eyes.Mysterious yet so beautiful. The design on her beatiful sweater was like a cryptic puzzle.

Kristen Richardson starred at the beautiful young woman.Her thought were all over the place as she dropped the dust wan.Cleaning was pushed through her mind to the back.She knew that Kevin would be working and wouldn't get home til late.So she had time to relaxe or in other words to plan to kill her husband.

Who was this blonde haired woman with the mysterious eyes?She didn't know when the photo was taken or who this was.For all she knew Kevin had no female friends that weren't married or not planning on marrying anytime at all.She knew for a fact that Kevin had blonde cousins but she also knew she had met them all some time or another at a family reunion.

Kristen tried not to jump to conclusions but with an undeniable beauty that this wman possesed, the possibility of him cheating on her was good.

Snatching up the wan, she decided to busy herself with cleaning.

~*~

The feeling hit him.He walked into the door and Kris didn't greet him like the norm.She instead ignored him impassively as she continued to busy herself with cleaning the furniture that was already sparkling in the living room light.

"Hello Kris." Kevin said standing in the doorway.Something was obviously bothering her.She didn't respond.She just walked silently and discarded the of the dustwan.

She started to walk quietly up the stairs, tears beginning to glisten in her eyes.She didn't know why she was about to cry.Maybe it was the possibility of Kevin cheating on her.Maybe tonight would he would finally tell her his love for her was non exsistent and she would need to take her things and get out.This was probably the most feared response.She considered quickly upon entrance if she should even tell Kevin about discovery of the picture or just leave it alone.She didn't care if he cheated on her when she didn't know because that was the point.She didn't know.

"Kristen what's wrong?" he asked coming into their room.He went to hug her but she shook her head silently and slammed the picture in his firm chest.Closing her eyes she pushed the dark anticipation away.

"What's that?" she asked folding her arms across her chest.She looked out the window solemly," Who's that?"







-Blackdiamonds98421