- Text Size +
A/N: Homework.

~Two
~I won't tell yoru secrets
Your secrets are safe with me
I will keep your secrets
Just think of me as the pages in your diary~


Kristen shifted uncomfortably in the airplane chair.Nine eleven made her figedy than she actually admitted.But right now, she wasn't concerned if terroist messed with the plane becaus ewith all the anger she had within, if she said someone was gonna die, they were gonna die.

Kevin placed a gentle hand on Kristen's thigh.Knocking it off she looked straight ahead as he starred coldly at her. Looking at him slowly he sighed and looked away.

The sound of her cell phone made her groan.She didn't want to talk anymore.

"What?" she answered not bothering to look at the screen that displayed the caller identity.

"Kristen?" Ann Richardson questioned.She sounded concerned from the harsh forewords.

"Oh hi Ann." Kristen said smiling fakely.She felt Kevin's eyes look at her.

"Kristen you cant fool me?" Ann said firmly.

"Huh?"

"What's going on?"

My husband, your son is in love with a stupid drug attic, alchholic whore who probably can't add one plus two.That's what's going on.

"Nothing."

"Kris, now you know I love you like a daughter that I never had."

Smiling she couldn't help but chuckle.

"Yes ma'am." she replied.

"No that's much better.You and Kevin going to make it to the reunion?"

"Ahead of schedule probably.We have an hour till landing." she knew Ann was nodding through the phone.

"Okay." Ann replied," Call me when youu guys get situated at your hotel."

"Yes ma'am." Kristen answered.Both said their goodbyes and then Kristen looked at Kevin who was starring straight at her.

What?" Kris asked with an annoyed tone evident in her voice.

"Did you tell her?" Kevin asked calmly.

"Sure you idiot," Kristen snapped like a tiger," I reached through the phone in a blink of a second and handed her a post-it-note."

"I don't like answering stupid questions Kevin," she hissed.

"You're blowing this out of proportion."

"Oh for the love of almightly God.Proportions?Don't even get em started."