- Text Size +
A/N: VOTE OR DIE!!!!

~Four

~I won't tell your secrets
Your secrets are safe with me
I won't tell your secrets
Just think of me as the pages in your diary~

He could never seem to concentrate. He'd trip clumsily over his feet and he'd skip or totally blank out of the lyrics of the song.Instead he's see in his head the words branded over and over again of what he had said to Kris. Of course the guys Hoie, Brian AJ and Nick wanted to know if Entertainment Tonight was actually right. With a small casual shrug,he denied it.To protect himslef that was.To protect his "wife". Man she had him pissed off so bad.And after that thought, he stepped clumsily on his female dance partner's fot.

"Ow!" she screeched hopping away quickly from him. She nearly fell but was caught by AJ. Grinning at her she slapped him playfully with a small sigh while massaging the injured foot.

Several eyes turned to him and he sighed as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Hey Fefe." Nick called to the dance director.She finshed his thoughts.

"Time for a break guys. Fifteen minutes everyone!Fifteen minutes." she said and glanced at AJ.

"I got 'im." AJ mouthed and Fefe nodded with the rest of the guys. When the door shut behind the last person AJ turned to Kevin with a pitied look sketched across his face.

~

The body guards followed Kris's orders and they all took a small vacation in a beautiful pent house by the ocean. Kris wanted to be at the ocean.She felt helpless.Hopeless.Unloved.

Kevin didn't believe her. She knew if their shoes were switched, she'd not believe him either,But oh how she wanted his hands on her body. Hugging herself, she buried her face in her knees and sighed heavily.

She didn't realize she was starting to dose off until the shrill ring of her telephone cut sharply through her blurred mind.

"Hello." Kris answered softly.

"Kris...it's me."

"K-Kevin. I thought that-"

"Don't worry 'bout that baby."