- Text Size +

Five months later, Nickolina was in the Hospital, about to have a Backstreet Baby. It had been proven the week after she’d told them, that it was indeed the one’s child growing inside of her. Though, it was all being kept hush-hush, and the man and his wife, had had it made to look as though they were looking into adoption, so the paparazzi and fans wouldn’t be too suspicious of a new child in their family.

“It hurts!” Nickolina wailed, as she was wheeled into the operating room. She was going to have to have a C-section done, as otherwise it would’ve hurt like a bitch, seeing as she was still extremely virgin.

“Shh,” Howie and Brian soothed each having one of her hands in their own. “You’ll be just fine.”

Nickolina was still crying as she was wheeled into the room, leaving the two Backstreet Boys behind. She had been surprised nonetheless though, when the one who was to be the father of her baby, asked to be allowed in with her.

One lone Backstreet Boy followed the Doctor, Nurses, and Nickolina’s bed, into the operating room. Once inside, he took hold of the young girl’s hand, giving it a gentle squeeze.

“You’ll be okay, Honey,” he smiled re-assuringly. “I’m right here, Baby.”

Nickolina bit her lip hard, and squeezed his hand tightly, as another contraction hit. She was petrified to say the least. She knew after this, she would more than likely be kicked out to the streets again, being forced to leave her baby behind with its father and new mother.

He stroked her head lovingly, as the Doctor began to go about preparing things for the C-section. “Shh. Daddy’s here, Baby.”

Nickolina looked up at him utterly confused. Daddy? Since when was he her father?

“Yes, Baby, I said Daddy,” he cooed. “You’re gonna be my Baby now as well. If you’d like that, we’d love to have you as part of our family.”

Nickolina smiled up at him through tears. “Yes,” she managed to choke out, just before another contraction took control of her 5’2” frame.