- Text Size +

The next morning, Nickolina woke up to an extremely sore bottom and a growling stomach. She groaned as she saw her mother enter the room swiftly.

“Get up and get dressed,” Mrs. Boutlier ordered, laying old ragged clothes upon the end of the bed. “You shall wear these without panties and you shall come downstairs without the pants on – your father’s orders.”

“But Mama - ”

“You are not to speak to me unless you are asked a question that requires an answer,” Mrs. Boutlier riposted. “Now, get up and get dressed. You do not wish to make your Papa any angrier than he already is.”

Nickolina quietly got up out of the bed, and placed her pajamas neatly on her bed, after having had made it. She then put the ragged shirt on, and silently followed her mother downstairs to the library – where there were no windows, except for very high ones. She rigidly stood at attention, as her mother had told her to do, and awaited her father’s arrival. The ragged pants she’d been granted lay upon his desk, folded ever so neatly.

Mr. Boutlier entered the room, and briskly fetched a straight back chair – which he placed in the center of the room away from everything. He then sat upon it.

“Nickolina, come here,” he commanded.

Nickolina went over to him without making a sound – except the sound of her feet going across the hardwood flooring.

Mr. Boutlier waited until she had reached him, before taking a leather paddle out of his pocket, and speaking again.

“Lie over my lap.”

Nickolina gulped slightly, but did as told nonetheless.

Soon as she was over his lap, Mr. Boutlier brought the leather paddle down extremely hard upon her bottom – right where the bottom and thighs connected.

Nickolina yelped, and began to cry as the paddle met her bare bottom around fifty or so times.

Once he was satisfied, Mr. Boutlier ordered her up and into the ragged pants lying upon his desk. He then told her to get back to where she’d originally been standing.

Nickolina stood stiffly as her father told her the rest of her punishment – she was trying not to cry, but couldn’t help the tears that insisted upon falling.

“Now, once you leave here, you shall never return! Ever!” Mr. Boutlier stated firmly. “Unless you abort this unwanted child and bring me the father, so that I may take care of him myself.”

Nickolina sniffled. “Yes, Sir,” she answered softly.

“Now, you are permitted to take one prized possession with you – long as it is not an item of clothing.”

Nickolina nodded, and ran back up to her room after she’d been dismissed from the library. She knew what she wanted to bring with her and headed straight for it – her Teddy Bear. She refused to go anywhere without her beloved stuffed friend. Once she had him, she went back downstairs to be escorted out of the house and off the property – after she had been permitted an old pair of sandals that weren’t all that comfortable. Other than that, she was provided with nothingno money, no clothing, no shelter.”

After having had been escorted off the property she’d always lived on, she headed back to Dr. Emerson’s office, wanting to seek his advice on how to take care of her unborn baby – and as to just why she’d become pregnant.