- Text Size +
A/N: Thanks for the reviews. This story is not planned.It's all coming from my head.I cant get it out so there may be twist and turns but that's what a story is supposed to be and have right?

Also, thsi chapter is kind of violent but nothing you guys cant handle.

~One~

"Come here bitch!" he screamed at her retreating back. Black tears streamed down her face as a little girl clung to her mother.The brilliant red lip stick that once was put on perfectly was smeared and the masagara on her eyes were mixing with the falling tears.

"Come here!" the man screamed grabbing a vase.Smashing half against the wall he cowered over them menacing.His steps were careful as of hers.She was beginning to get pushed into a corner and the little girl begin to wimper while shaking.

"Mommy." the little girl said shakily.Tears were beginning to spring in her bright brown eyes.Brown curly hair clung to her sweaty forehead and face. Little scares here and there of past torment were beginning to reappear to her mommy.

"What baby." the mother whisped quietly.Her frantic eyes still remained glued to the man as he neared her.She moved and hoped over fallen toys that lay scattered on the floor to not get backed in the corner.That was his plan.That was what he wanted and this time...this time she would not give it to her.This time...she would protect her daughter.This time she wouldn't he wouldn't touch her.

"I'll kill her 'Mandy!" he screamed,"I'll kill her!"

"Go to hell!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.Racing for the door her heels were flung off wildly at him in order to impede him but she felt the cool glass pierce her skin and the crimson blood trickle down her back. The little girl was ripped from her arms and she was thrown carelessly against the wall like a rag doll.

"No!" she screamed as the little girl was kicked and punched. The man picked the small girl up and slammed her against the wall.

"So you want mommy to protect you." he sneered.Blood and tears were mixed in as she sobbed shaking.

"Dada no." she cried," I hate mommy I hate mommy!"

The man smiled and hugged the small girl and kissed her bloodied head.Putting her gently on the floor he smacked her to the floor.

"Go to your room and go to bed." She ran as fast as she could.She ignored her grumbling stomach as she hopped into her bed and pulled the blankets around her broken body.

The man meanwhile ripped the women from the floor.

"Come 'ere." he grolwed.Yanking her into the bathroom he ripped her slim form from the red dress and poured alcohol on the wound.Covering her mouth so she couldn't scream her eyes fluttered as her head became light but her body wouldn't let her go.It reminded her that she had failed.She had failed...

Bandaging the wound he carried her body upstairs and tossed her on the bed.Closing the door he climbed on her.Hands roaming over her beautiful but battered body. Carressing her, kissing her. His rough hands removed her panties as she stuggled against him but with one swift slap her struggle ended and she lay there excepting her fate.

He smiled as he entered into her.Driving into her so hard that he wa snear the brink of sexual insanity as she cried out in pain.He collasped against her wet body ad his and roamed private places. Climbing up her body he dangled something in her face.

"Suck me." he growled.

"No." she sneered pushing him away.

"Do it!" he yelled and she yanked it.He didn't know how long he beat her but when it was over, he was tired.Feeling for a pulse he got one.And he lay down in the bed falling asleep next to the battered woman in the bed.