- Text Size +
a/n Hey guys looks like I am back with another story guess you shouldnt believe me when i say that im going to stop writing because for some reason i just continue. well this is gonna be an aaron carter story that i just started. Hope you like it.

Chapter One

"Boring, gross, old, way out of style." I muttered flipping through my closet looking for something to wear.

After a few minutes of searching I sighed and sank onto my bed irritated. I hated it when I could not find something to wear.

Oh sorry, guess I should tell you who I am. I am Anita and a freshman in college. I am 5'2 with black hair and brown eyes. Average, I know. I am 18 by the way and I guess I should say that there really is not much to me.

In high school I was a cheerleader and gymnast. Maybe that's why I was so short. I have always been athletic doing all kinds of sports and taking lessons for dance and music. But here I was at college and not on a sports team. I had decided that college cheerleading wasn't my thing.

So I attended classes at UNM and worked as a candy stripper in the connecting hospital. Strange job considering that I wanted to be a journalist but it had been something I always wanted to do so I did it.

Most of my friends went to the same college as I did. My best girlfriends, Camille, Kyndra, Adrienne, Erin, and Valerie. Except for Camille, the others were on the cheerleading team with me.

Then there were my guy friends. Julio, Thomas, Jerrid, Brock, Santiago (Santi), and Adam. Boy was that hard. I had dated Thomas forever, then kinda Julio, Adam and Brock but it never really worked out.

It was Saturday and I didn't have any classes or work so I had planned on getting lunch and do some shopping. This is why I was having such a dilemma. I couldn't find anything decent to wear. Whenever I go out I always try and look my best.

I was about to get up and go back to try and look again when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked bored.

"Thank God you answered!" A female voice said.

I recognized the voice to be Kara, one of the nurses I worked with.

"What's wrong?" I asked sensing that there was something by the tone of her voice.

"Please tell me you can come in today! We really need your help. We just received a new patient and he's giving us a hard time."

I sighed. I wasn't sure I wanted to deal with an annoying person today.

"All right, I guess I can." I finally answered.

I hung up the phone.

"Well, guess my clothes dilemma is over." I said getting my uniform.

It was white tights, a white polo shirt, a pink and white jumper, and white tennis shoes. Stylish I know. I pulled my hair back into a loose pony and walked out. Since UNM was known best for its very successful medical school, the UNM hospital was very close.

I walked in and up to the 5th floor.

"He won't let anyone in! I can't believe how stubborn he is!" Kara said annoyed.

I walked over to them.

"Hey what's going on?"

"Our new pacient is such a pain in the ass!" Kara exclaimed.

I snickered.

"Guy or girl?"

Kara rolled her eyes.

"Guy."

"Yeah it figures. Just how they all are."

Kara suddenly smirked.

"I am sure you are going to enjoy working with this one."

"Why?" I asked my eyes narrowing.

"Oh, no real reason." She said innocently.

I rolled my eyes.

"Show me the way to this pain in the ass."

Kara smirked and pointed. I walked over to the room and knocked.

"Go away." A male voice answered.

It was some what familiar. I swung open the door.

"Look enough with the attitude." I snapped the stopped and stared.

"Got a problem?" He asked annoyed.

"Of all the fuckin luck my new pacient is you?!"

"Don't sound so happy about it."

"Don't worry I'm not."

I turned to look at Kara who had come to the door and glared.

"Thanks so much, Kara, for sticking me with Aaron Carter.