- Text Size +
Chapter Three

*Two days later*

I walked into the hospital on Monday ready for my fun filled day of work.

"Would you get Aaron his breakfast? He is still giving everybody a hard time." Kara asked.

"I guess." I grumbled and grabbed his food tray.

I didn't bother to knock, I just entered.

"Hey! I didn't say that you could come in here!" He said trying to sit up.

"So?" I replied in a bored tone.

When he didn't answer, I looked at him. His brown eyes were watching my every move.

"Take a picture, sweetheart, they last longer."

He snickered.

"Don't flatter yourself."

"Oh sorry I forgot." I said starting to straighten out the room.

"Forgot what?"

"Oh, nothing." I answered lightly.

He sighed annoyed.

"Just tell me!"

"Oh it was just something I read in an interview."

He looked at me, his head cocked to the side.

"About me? What did it say?"

"Just that you don't care what a girl looks like but if she is ugly to stay away from you." I answered my voice casual and uncaring.

"You aren't ugly." He said but didn't sound too sure.

"Oh please. Don't try and go be nice or something."

"But I wasn't....."

"Save it Carter." I said as I finished.

I didn't look at him as I got together some things and walked out. How in the world was I cursed enough to be stuck with this moron.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron sat in shock when his nurse walked out. No one had ever acted this way when he was around and he wasn't sure if he loved it or hated it.

He smiled to himself thinking of when she had bent over. Her ass was very round and he liked it. He wondered what it would be like to grab it and hold it firmly in his hands as he kissed her. He shook his head hard suddenly realizing what he thought.

"Snap out of it Carter, she's a bitch. A stupid bitch." He told himself.

He shifted irritated. A nurse by the name of Kara walked in. His eyes narrowed.

"Who let you in here?" He snapped.

"I do work here." She said in a nervous voice.

"Well do what you have to do and leave."

"Um, I have to give you a sponage bath." Blushing nervously.

"Get Anita."

"But she um..."

"I said get her!"

Kara jumped and ran out looking for Anita.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat behind the nurses station on break. I looked up as Kara ran over.

"Whats wrong? The hemorrhoid bothering you again?" I asked smirking.

"Yeah he won't let me give him a sponage bath."

"Why not does he like to smell?"

"No, he wants you to do it."

"I'm not his slave." I sighed irritated.

Kara shrugged helplessly at me.

I stormed into his room. He looked up shocked.

"Damnit, I'm just a fuckin candy stripper. You don't need to teat me like your slave. You have nurses to do this stuff for you."

"But Anita, I...."

I shut him up as I stripped him naked. His eyes widdened seeing that I didn't care that he wasn't wearing clothes.

I smirked to myself. I was not all impressed seeing him naked. This was apart of my job and that's all. He seemed to relax slightly, however, his cheeks were flushed. I grabbed a sponge and wet it in the bowl that Kara had put out, then I began to clean him.

I could feel his eyes on me and found it rather annoying. Who did he think he was? Just because he was some pop star did he actually expect me to fall to my knees and proclaim my love for him? Whatever. I was not that kind of person.

"Um Anita?"

I didn't answer but I did look at him for a second to let him know that I was paying attention to his question.

"Why are you scrubbing so hard? Are you trying to get my skin to peel off?" He asked in a soft voice.

I glanced up at his face then where I was scrubbing.

"Oops, didn't realize how hard I was scrubbing. Sorry about that I have my mind on other things." I said seeing the red skin.

"Why do you hate me so much?" He asked suddenly.

I finished bathing him and moved up to wash his hair.

"Well, you have not given me a reason to like you." I said wetting his hair then added shampoo.

"Yeah but..." He cut him self off closing his eyes.

I looked at him wondering if he fell asleep when he suddenly sighed deeply and moaned. I pulled my hands away from his head annoyed my eyes glaring at him. His eyes flew open in shock.

"Why did you stop?"

"Because you are finding this too sexual for my likings."

"No, I'm not. Really, I just loving having my head rubbed and you are doing such a good job."

"Uh huh." I moved my hands back and began to rinse his hair.

"You are really good at this?" He said after a moment. "Do you plan on becoming a doctor or nurse?"

"Nope."

"What do you want to do with your life?"

"Mr. Carter, that is my personal life and I don't like to mix my personal life with my job." I said simply.

"Yeah but..."

"No buts." I finished drying him off and dressing him.

"Kara is your regular nurse, you need anything call her I have other people to attend to, you are not the only one in the hospitle." I cleaned up and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed watching her go. No matter how hard I denied it, I felt something when I saw her and I had to break her stupid wall that she was blocking her soul from me.

Suddenly, I had an idea, I knew exactly how I could make Anita stay around me longer. I grabbed my phone, I had to make an important phone call.