- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
omg i have not updated in so long but i have just been so busy with my life. I found half of chapter seven done so decided to finish it and post. i hope i get some reviews
Chapter 7

That night Anita sat in her dorm room thinking. Plastic surgery was an option. She flipped through a magazine wondering how big of breasts she should try and get. She marked a few pages, finished up some of her homework and went to bed.

The next day she got up and went to English. She wished the time wouldn't go by fast because after, she would have to go to the hospital again.

The time did not go slow enough for Anita and she found herself entering Aaron's room. As usual, Nick was in there with him.

"Hey sweetie." Aaron greeted her.

Anita didn't return his friendly greeting. Instead she went to the seat by the window. She opened her magazine to go through her options again.

"Why are you looking for information for breast implants?" Nick asked leaning over her shoulder.

"Would you back off! Gosh damn, can't a person get any privacy? Hello! My life is none of your business got that?" She snapped.

Nick blinked in shock.

"Uh, I....I'm sorry, really, I didn't mean to offend you or anything." He answered putting his hands up surrendering.

Anita rolled her eyes and turned back to what she was reading.

Nick turned and gave Aaron a shocked look. Was Anita really feeling this bad about herself?

Aaron's eyes were sad. He wished he knew what to do.

"So um Anita? I was wondering if um." Aaron broke off at the dark look Anita shot at him.

He gulped a bit startled.

"You have nice breasts." He said softly.

Nick and Aaron both noticed Anita stiffen. Aaron bit his lip wishing she would give him a chance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night Anita leaned over Aaron to fluff his pillows before his dinner tray came. Nick had left earlier than usual to get some work in.

Aaron was scared at what he was about to do but he had to. He reached up and gently cupped a breast. It filled his hand perfectly. It was small and round like a perfect peach. He couldn't help but smile though he was scared.

"What are you doing!" Anita cried startled.

"You are beautiful why can't you see that!" He asked searching her eyes.

He felt himself drowning in her mocha eyes. For a moment he couldn't breath. She was taking him over.

Her eyes then suddenly filled with tears startling him.

"Oh no baby no. Don't cry! Please don't." He whispered soothingly drawing her near him.

He gently kissed her tears away. His heart was filling with love that he could not over come.

"Why can't you just leave me alone! I just want to be left alone!" She burst into tears and pulled back.

"Anita!"

She ignored his cry and tore away. She fled from the room sobbing hard.

Aaron lay back against his pillows stunned. His heart was breaking for himself but for her also. Something was really going on with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two days had gone by but Anita had not returned. Aaron was lonely even though Nick was with him everyday.

He was schedualed to have another surgery to fix the rod and pins in his leg and he was nervous about going under with out seeing Anita before.

His old nurse Kara walked in.

"Isn't Anita going to come around anymore?"

"She's taken a short leave. Between college and work she got too stressed." Kara answered checking his IV.

Aaron sighed. He knew that it was just an excuse, Anita just didn't want to see him.

"Nick couldn't you please do something to get her here before I go?"

Nick stood up just as the doctors walked in.

"Ok Aaron, it's time." Dr. Stanley said with a smile.

Aaron gave Nick a terrified look.

"No. I will not go until Anita is here." Aaron said firmly.

"But Mr. Carter..."

"I SAID I will NOT go until Anita is here." Slipping back into the brat he had been before.

"I'll, I'll do my best to get her." Kara said running out.

Aaron sat back shutting his eyes. He tried to keep calm but he could only hope Anita would come.