- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
well here is a new chapter of annoyed i hope you enjoy. please review
Anita lay curled under her blankets staring into space where there was a loud knock at the door. She didn't move. She was tired of her friends coming by to check on her. What she wanted was some time to herself.

"Anita please open up!"

Anita sat up confused. She wondered why in the world Kara would be at her dorm.

"Anita please! I really need your help."

Slowly Anita got up and opened the door.

"Kara? What's wrong!"

Kara ran in near tears.

"It's Aaron."

Anita felt her heart skip a beat had something happened to him? Kara saw the look on her face.

"Oh no nothing bad really he just." Kara hesitated.

"He just what?"

"He refuses to go into surgery unless you go."

Anita's eyes narrowed.

"I don't think so. Like I said from the beginning. I am not his slave! I don't get where he gets off treating me like I am."

Kara looked at her pleadingly.

"I know Anita. I know you aren't his slave we all know that but the doctors are going frantic. No this surgery isn't life or death but his parents will sue if we don't fix him."

Anita sighed. She hated seeing her friend like this.

"I guess I could go."

Kara hugged her greatfully.

"I knew I could count on you. You are the best!"

Anita smiled weakly.

"Yeah that's me."

She turned to her closet to get dressed, in a way to dress for battle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron lay nervously in his bed. Why wasn't Anita here yet? He wondered and glanced at Nick.

"Do you think she will come?"

"I can't say for sure bro."

Aaron sighed and wiggled the toes on his good foot. He kept glancing at the door and paused lost in thought.

What had happened that all of a sudden he wanted Anita constantly by him? He looked at Nick.

"I really have feelings for Anita." He said softly.

Nick smiled amused.

"You think I haven't noticed that already?"

"I wish I could just understand why in the world she is so mad at me? I'm sorry if I hurt her feelings, I'm a guy though I can't help being dumb."

Nick laughed loudly.

The doctor came in.

"Mr Carter we are taking you to survery right now whether you like it or not." He said firmly.

Aaron's eyes grew wide.

"No!"

"Aaron would you shut up and stop giving the doctor a hard time already?" Anita snapped walking in.

Aaron sat up.

"You came."

Anita glared at him and Aaron frowned. Her face was pale and she had dark circles under her eyes. The eyes that had once sparkled now were dull and almost lifeless.

"Hey, come here." Aaron said softly.

Anita gave him a strange look but stepped over. He took her hand and pulled her closer.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked searching her face.

"I'm sick and tired of you." She said.

Aaron felt pain in his heart.

"Anita, please, I'm begging you." He said soflty tightening his grip on her hand.

Her eyes filled with tears. She looked around, while talking, the doctor and Nick had stepped out of the room.

"Aaron, I jsut don't want to be around you anymore."

He pulled her in suddenly kissing her deeply and hard. His soft pink lips searching hungrily against hers.

Her knees buckled as she was forced to sit on the bed as he drew her closer to him kissing her with a firey passion. Her hands rested on his chest. Slowly Aaron pulled back.

"Don't tell me you don't feel that, you can't deny the passion between us."

Anita opened her mouth to answer but the doctor and nurses came in.

"Miss Anita came Aaron, it's time for surgery now."

They began to prepare him. Anita stepped away. His heart was pounding he glanced at Nick worridly. Nick smiled and squeezed his arm.

The doctors began to roll Aaron out.

"Anita! I love you!" He called.

The doors shut behind them leaving Anita and Nick standing in the hall. Slowly she turend and walked out.