- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
woo i updated! hope you enjoy
Chapter 9

I made my way into the nurses break room. I had no idea what to think about the kiss Aaron and I just shared.

My heart was pounding in my chest and my legs were shaking so hard.

Why was I letting this stupid prick get to me? And why did I care so much about him? What in the world had happened to my no bullshit attitude?

I sighed and got up pacing. I passed a mirror and gasped. I looked horrible.

Quickly I hurried to my purse pulling out an emergency package.

Kara walked in.

"Anita, what in the world are you doing?"

I glanced up.

"Have you seen my face"

I pulled my hair back and used a headband to secure my bangs back.

"Uh, there is nothing wrong with it?"

I rolled my eyes and began to put makeup on. I was losing myself because of Aaron and that really annoyed me.

"AARON CARTER IS SO ANNOYING!" I suddenly snapped.

Kara looked at me with a smirk.

"Seems like someone has a crush."

"I do NOT have a crush on that slug!"

Kara sat down laughing. I huffed sitting down also. Nick poked his head in.

"Um hey."

I shot him a dirty look that I was famous for.

"Hey is for horses jackass."

"Well I guess the real Anita is back."

"And what is that supposed to mean?"

"The mean bitchy one not that girl that moped around."

My jaw dropped. I could not believe this jerk. I kicked his shin hard.

"YOW!" Nick yelped rubbing his leg.

"I have body issues ok! You should know you tubo lard!"

Nicks face reddened. He was very self conscious about his looks.

"See, it hurts doesn't it?" I asked.

Nicks shoulders dropped.

"Yeah, it does. And I'm sorry and I know Aaron is sorry. We never meant to hurt you."

I sighed my own shoulders dropping.

"I'm sorry if I got over sensitive..."

Nick smiled.

"You're a woman, you can't help it."

"Watch it." I said warning him.

He smiled and I finished my makeup then put my hair into a braid.

"Beautiful." He said smiling.

I sighed sitting down.

"So, has Aaron always been so charming?"

"Meaning being a pain in the ass?" Nick asked laughing. "Yeah, I guess in a way that's my fault, I've spoiled him his entire life and he has an 'I get whatever I want' attitude." Nick said as I took a seat across from him.

"Well that's not healthy." I said straightening my skirt.

"Well, I'm sure you'll change that." He said. I gave him a look.

"Look, Aaron just doesn't kiss any girl like that. He really really cares for you." He said gently.

"I... um I." I was unsure of what to say.

Nick smiled taking my hand.

"You care for him also."

I shut my eyes knowing what Nick said was true. I sat back thinking of what to do as we waited for Aaron.

*2 Hours Later*

I made my way to the recovery room, one of the nurses had just come in for me.

I was afraid to face him after what had happened earlier. Taking a deep breath I walked in.

"Hey baby." Aaron said groggily.

"Hey how do you feel?" I asked walking to his side.

"Horrible." He coughed.

I looked down at his pale face and sleepy eyes.

"Can I do anything to make you feel better?"

"Kiss me." He said smirking.

I shook my head.

"Unbelievable." I said and gasped as he pulled me down.

"A guy could die waiting for you." He whispered before claiming my lips in his own.

I sat down on the bed and slowly returned his kiss. Aaron's grip on my wrist was tight not letting go. His tongue slid out slowly tracing my lips, then running over my teeth. I opened up allowing him inside my mouth.

His tongue caressed mine gently, getting familiar with it. I let out a tiny moan as his tongue danced on the roof of my mouth before wrapping around mine. He sucked gently pulling my tongue into his mouth.

I repeated his action getting rewarded with a small moan. His other hand came up into my hair, fingers tangling. I leaned closer fully kissing him now.

"Hey you two break it up." Nick said coming in.

"Man, you are ruining my life." Aaron complained.

"I know, but we have to get you back into your room." He said grinning.

Aaron grumbled but they moved him into his room.

"See you at dinner bro." Nick said leaving us alone again as he walked out.

"Come here." Aaron commanded softly.

I walked to the bed and sat.

"No, lie down with me." He said opening an arm, holding it out.

I hesitated.

'Please." He said and so I lay down gently at his side head against his shoulder.

"I'm worn out from the med's and you look tired too." He said arranging his blankets around both of us. "Let's take a nap."

I snuggled close to his side, trying to relax knowing things for us were really going to change. Shutting my eyes as his lips found my forehead, I let myself fall into a peaceful rest, holding him close.
Chapter End Notes:
please read and review!