- Text Size +
Kaitlyn Stephanie Timberlake Known only as Katie is the little sister of Nsync member Justin Timberlake. She is 16-years-old and is becoming the next Princess of Pop. She goes out on tour with her big brother in 1999 and bumps into her future. She meets 28-year-old Kevin Scott Richardson.


“hey Katie where you going?” my older brother asked me as I was leaving the dance studio.

“I am going to find some peace and quiet for as long as I can” I told him I am tired I have been up since 4:30 this morning and I went to bed at 1:30.
“Okay Kiddo” he told me going back in I on the other hand went for a little walk to the little playground and sat down on the swing. I hung my head down and the next thing I know I am laying on the ground with something on top of me.

“Oh man I am really sorry…are you alright miss?” He asked as he got up and reached down to help me up.

“OH yeah I am fine I didn’t even realize that I had fallen…I guess I must have fallen asleep or something.
“I Think you may have been…why you are so tired” He asked me
“Darren Henson is a slave driver” I said.
“Huh?” He asked uncertain as to why I mention a choreographer’s name

“My name is Kait and I am in rehearsals for my tour” I told him
“Oh really…what tour” he asked me
“The No Strings Attached/ Blonde Wonder Tour” I told him
“Oh so you’re the New one on Jive” He said
“Yep…and you are Kevin right…I don’t get to know many facts anymore” I said
“Oh yeah I am Kevin Richardson…and you are Kate…” he asked me
“I am Kaitlyn Timberlake people just call me Kaitie though” I told him
“That’s right you are Justin’s little sister” He said

“Yep that’s me…you don’t happen to know what time it is do you?” I asked him fearful that I had been gone for more time that I was supposed to be.
“Yeah it’s uh…6:45” He said…SHIT!!!!!!!
“SHITT!!!!!!!!!!!” I yelled and dashed off towards the studio. But turned around enough to yell
“Bye Kevin!” then continued into the building.

When I got back into the Building Darren was pissed

“Kait you left 3 hours ago to go for some air.” he yelled at me
“IF YOU WERE SO DAMNED WORRIED ABOUT ME THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE SENT SOMEONE FOR ME!!!” I snapped at him I was tired and he was pushing the wrong buttons I grabbed my keys and my stuff and ran out of the studio and threw everything into the car and drove over to the Orlando Family Fitness Center.

When I went in I went to the desk and signed in. from there I went to the locker room and changed into my bathing suit. I hit the shower and then went out to the pool. I hopped into lane 4 and started doing laps. Doing laps were my favorite way to de-stress from Darren. When I am in school I am on the swimming and diving team. I have won many titles and even some national titles. I rotated from freestyle to the butterfly to the breast stroke I think I was in the pool for an hour. When I got out of the pool I sat down on the bench and just sat there. When I was done in the pool area I went back into the locker room and changed into my black snap pants and a sports bra and then went up to the gym.

When I got in there I went straight to the treadmill and started an up hill climb. I ran for like 20 minutes and then got off. I went over to the health food bar and grabbed a bottle of Fruit punch Gatorade, and a salad. From the snack bar I went and sat down at the benches and ate…I don’t want to work too hard especially since this is probably the first thing I have eaten all day.