- Text Size +
Chapter fifteen
The TIMBERLAKE reaction

We start off with Justin as he is walking out side to the press “pretending” he cares
Justin walked outside the house and had fake tears in his eyes. I guess he wanted to make it look like he cared about me. When it really was for publicity there were Cameras there. I swear that boy will do anything for publicity, and *NSYNC fans actually think he is caring, well if they knew the Real Justin Timberlake they wouldn’t.
“Justin is it true? Is Kaitie really been kidnapped?” a bunch of reporters asked
“Yes…it’s is true…My little sister has been kidnapped…I am on my way to the bank to get the money to pay for her ransom” He said. This guy was making me watch this stupid charade on TV. Well not so much as watch but listen.
“Justin how much is this person expecting?” One of the reporters asked
“5 million dollars” He said while he was leaving to go to his car.
After he left they cut to Shannon Hori and she says:
“Next we will be following Joe Oliver as he goes to see the father and step-mother of the young singer”

With Joe Oliver as he talks with my Dad and Step-Mom
“Thank you Shannon as previously stated I am out side the home of Kaitie Timberlake’s Father’s home. We were informed that Kaitie has been lately based out of her father and step-mother’s care. She went to a Backstreet Boy’s concert, with her step-mother, and has not been seen since. It has been close to a week since she disappeared. Her father and step-mother have agreed to talk to us so let’s see what they have to say”

“Mrs. Timberlake you were with Kaitie the night you disappeared…when did you realize that Kaitie was not with you?” Joe asked her.
“I didn’t realize that Kaitlyn wasn’t with me until we were leaving. I even went back stage to see if she went to go and see the boys. The boys hadn’t seen her either. Kevin helped me look for her…He even called her cell phone to see if she would answer…no such luck. She must have dropped it on the way out of the venue.” Lisa said…It’s so good to hear her voice.

“Mr. Timberlake what is your reaction to the kidnapper saying that he plans on marrying your daughter?” Joe asked my dad.
“I am enraged…she is my little girl…I want her to marry for love…not by force. I just want my little girl back.” My daddy said. I just want to go home.

“Well what do you think Kaitie? Do you think that your parents will be able to make that 5,000,000?” This guy asked me…he still will not tell me his name

“Tell me your name and I’ll tell you what I think” I said
“So you want to know my name? Well hmm should I tell you?” he asked me
“Yes…so I know what to call you” I said

“My name is Steven Richards.” He said finally so now I know what to call him…so I can rat him out when we call everyone.

“Well now that I know your name…Hi Steven” I said trying to be sweet hopeing that it’ll make him realize that I am not this “goddess” but that I am human, and that I am normal.

“I think that Justin will pay the money, and then hang it over my head…so that I have to go back and live with him and mom…thanks a lot Steven your kidnapping me will only put me into a world of torture and uncaring.” I said trying to guilt him into kidnapping me.

With the Backstreet boys

(Kevin POV)
Kaitie has been kidnapped, and if the Timberlake family doesn’t pay she will be forced to marry this creep. Man I can not believe Justin is such an asshole. He just announced that he is going to pay her ransom. I know why he is doing that, he wants to pay her ransom so he can keep control of her. It is not going to happen. I’ll give the 5 million to her dad to pay it. If he will not take it…I’ll pay the ransom. I love her and I am not going to let some little punk think that he can have her.

(Brian POV)
Man I can not believe that this has happened. I don’t know what I’ll do if anything happens to her. I don’t know what Kevin will do if anything happens to her. She is like a little sister to me, but Kevin has a much stronger connection. I don’t know what it is…I guess it could be described as a love of some kind. Maybe like a father/ daughter kind of thing.

(Howie POV)
The Kaitie bug is not here. I can’t even put into words how put off I am right now. Who in the hell does this guy think he is. I mean…no offense…I love Kaitie to death but she isn’t even that famous yet, so how could he possible really know about her. Ads for a tour are one thing but they didn’t even have a picture or a name of a song to go with.

(AJ POV)
Dude can you believe this shit. Justin is actually trying to show that he “cares”. It makes me so sick to my stomach to think that he is doing that for publicity, and not because he really cares about his own SISTER. If Kaitie were my real sister (I consider her a sister to me) I could never do this shit. I would seriously be out there kicking everyone’s friggen ass to find her.

(Nick POV)
Kaitie…We have to get her back…so I can whoop her but at Horse. I need to regain my title as champ. She has to come back…God Please let her come back to us. Please let her come back to us un-harmed.

Back with Kaitie and Steven

Kaitie

“So Kaitlyn…we are going to call your father and step-mother.”
He handed me the phone. He told me to call my father, and don’t try anything slick.
So I called my father.

“Hello?” a shaky voice answered the phone. It was obviously my dad’s voice. It is so good to hear his voice again.

“Daddy?” I asked ok dumb question but hey I just wanted to let him know I am still alive.

“Kaitie” My dad’s voice becoming real sure as if to whom I was.

“Yes daddy it’s me. I want to come home.” I said and then I could hear a lot of other voices in the background, and I could tell that they had me on speaker phone…that way everyone could hear me at the same time.

“I know you do baby…put the man on the phone” my daddy said to me so I obeyed and handed the guy I know for a fact that the police are at the house so I want to give them time to locate me…then I am going to give them his name…at least if something should happen to me…they know who to follow and get.

“Mr. Timberlake…or should I say “dad”” The guy asked my dad…I know my dad is fuming…I can only imagine the vain in his forehead popping out of his head.

Switch to the Timberlake house where the BSB and Kaitie’s dad and step-mom are.

“Mr. Timberlake…or should I say “dad”” the guy asked me. I swear to god that the vain in my head is bulging

“You will never marry my daughter…you are sick. My daughter is only 16…it is not even legal. No judge…no priest…no ship captain…no nothing will ever marry you too. She is a minor and she doesn’t have my legal consent to enter a contract.” I said…I really wanted to jump through the screen and hurt him for taking my baby girl.

“Well we’ll just have to work around that. Won’t we?” he said and I swear that my blood ran cold.

“What do you mean? We will have to work around that…what are you going to do to my baby?” I asked freaked.

“Your baby…she is mine…Have a ni…. DAD HIS NAME IS STEVEN RICHARDS!!!!!!!” My baby came through for me again…at least we can look him up.

“YOU LITTLE BITCH…I TELL YOU I LOVE YOU AND YOU FUCKING BETRAY ME LIKE THIS…YOUR GONNA DIE.!!!!!!!!!!!” He screamed at my daughter

The whole kitchen erupted into screams: “NOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Please…don’t hurt my baby” I screamed.

“Why not…you already know who I am … killing her now will not make my sentence any less severe…I might as well go and kill her.” He said

“Please don’t hurt Kaitie…I love her” Kevin spoke up It didn’t really occur to me that he was speaking out in another way of instead of as a producer/friend/father figure.

“You don’t love her…she is a whore…and whores need to be punished. This whore needs to die she betrayed me.”

“Bang” Was heard and then a Blood curdling Scream

“I love You all AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

well I am tired…so ill continue this next time